Home
President Barack Obama has elevated the right to have sex with a member of the same sex to the level of universal �fundamental freedoms� in a new presidential statement criticizing Uganda. But critics say his promotion of homosexuality in a continent that overwhelmingly opposes that behavior amounts to a form of liberal �cultural imperialism.�

Obama wrote on Sunday that he opposed a proposed bill in Uganda that would criminalize same-sex �marriages� and impose life imprisonment for repeated homosexual acts, among other provisions, because �as a country and a people, the United States has consistently stood for the protection of fundamental freedoms and universal human rights.�

Obama said the bill represents �a serious setback for all those around the world who share a commitment to freedom, justice, and equal rights.�

He added that he had �conveyed� the message that �enacting this legislation will complicate our valued relationship with Uganda.�

His reaction came after Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said last Friday that, after nearly two months deliberation, he would sign legislation that makes conducting a same-sex �wedding� punishable with seven years in prison. Infecting others with AIDS, having sex with minors, or repeated homosexual acts may earn life imprisonment. An earlier version of the bill called for the death penalty, but the provision was removed.

i have never seen a president so involved with this subject.......
Because he is a Homosexual
If I were the president of Uganda, i'd tell him to MHOFB.
The gay muslim has spoken.

Agreed. Everyone knows that the government telling you who and who you can't have sex with is a Freedom.....
Who cares, Liberty means leaving others alone.
This idiot phony is a true freedom fighter. Did Obama likewise proclaim the same freedoms for those who engage in incest, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and other sexual perversions? If not, did he explain how he differentiates among the deviancies and perversions? Would be interesting to hear this from the master proclaimer.
More good points. Sex should only be allowed between married couples (male/female) and only in the missionary position. Anything else is perverted and immoral.
Christians rounded up and murdered by the hundreds, if not thousands, in the Sudan and other countries and not a peep from our so-called president. Another country passes a law through its own governmental processes in compliance with its own laws, and the president calls it a violation of "fundamental freedoms".

This guy is flat out evil.
The government has no business in your bedroom.
Anything that happens between legally consenting adults is no ones business.
If you think gays should be the governments business, be prepared for your activities to be the government's business as well.
I wonder if Uganda has oil?
I have traveled to some of those mid eastern countries and from what I gathered from observing the muslims is at a younger age men on men is for recreation and as they get older men on women is for procreation Barrack Obama just can't get over being recreational.
I must have missed the part of the Bill of Rights that says the right to suck dick and be cornholed shall not be infringed. crazy

Obama is easily the worst joke ever played on the American people.
Originally Posted by CCCC
This idiot phony is a true freedom fighter. Did Obama likewise proclaim the same freedoms for those who engage in incest, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and other sexual perversions? If not, did he explain how he differentiates among the deviancies and perversions? Would be interesting to hear this from the master proclaimer.

You speak of deviant sex. Explain what that is, eg: anything other than missionary position, same race, same age classification, same nationality, same caste, etc. I am talking two consenting humans, I don't think the goat has a choice as the others you describe.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
More good points. Sex should only be allowed between married couples (male/female) and only in the missionary position. Anything else is perverted and immoral.

You either jerk off allot or you are disingenuous .
Originally Posted by Furprick

Jerking off is also immoral. Should be crime. It's up to the government to keep us moral.
Hey, I actually agree that sex is a private and fundamental right. It is no skin off my back. But tell me, why does that seem to be the only right Obama will speak up about? What is that the only thing for which he seems to be concerned?
I'm sure he will get excited about the right to bare arms.
Why is this such an issue and so important Uganda? The answer is simple - AIDS.

Research has pretty much isolated the origin of the virus to area some 100 or so miles south of Kampala. They tracked its movement up the one major road toward the capital, and confirm the roadside prostitutes spread it around. Once it got to the capital, it was just a matter of time that someone infected jumped on a plane and spread it around the globe.

Uganda has been hit hard by AIDS, and their President wants to take steps he thinks are vital to the health of his people. Right or wrong about the means, he doesn't want Ugandans dying of AIDS.

An �bama supporter might ask why there is not the same crackdown on prostitutes. Truth is, it is easy to transmit the virus through homosexual contact, but not nearly as easy through hetero sex IF the genitals are otherwise disease free. Now the prostitutes and truck drivers that have chancre, gonorrhea, syphilis, etc., made that early transmission possible.

For �bama, this is about Gay rights. He hide in the closet his first term, but promised the Gay base he'd champion them in his 2nd term. Gay is good. Gay is normal. To oppose GLBT is bad and makes you bad. That's the current agenda.
It's an independent nation. We should stay out of their polictics.
Originally Posted by gene270
i have never seen a president so involved with this subject.......

He is our first homo president, along with being the first half black, first openly communist, first anti American, and first muslim..
^This

You have to pick one. No fair guessing.
Just more BS to throw out to keep stupid minds off the real issue aka we're broke to the bone and Obammy is gonna keep on printing money as long as the paper holds out! And then.....it'll take a ten foot long cotton sack stuffed with dollars to buy a gallon of milk!!

Great! I'll be by later for my BJ.
Takes one to know one.
The muzzy is a queer.

JD338
That is because he's a Homo also ,likes the boy .lost guy with nobody to blow
Everyone has the right to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. I don't see homosexuality in there.
Well its just a degenerate supporting they Idea that this degeneracy is fine and normal. Uganda has very right to make its own laws. After all its and independent Nation State. For us or him to dictate that that should or should not do, makes Uganda subject to our whims. We are not an Empire, they don't pay tribute to us. The President of Uganda should just invite The Big O for a visit and take him hippo hunting and make sure the hippo wins.
Originally Posted by siskiyous6

I care! Those who promiscuously spread Aids need to be in prison for life, before they pollute and kill the entire nation!

You speak of deviant sex. Explain what that is, eg: anything other than missionary position, same race, same age classification, same nationality, same caste, etc. I am talking two consenting humans, I don't think the goat has a choice as the others you describe.

I can explain it . . . sexual intercourse outside of marriage is deviant and sinful.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

If you can't figure it out, report to the nearest police station.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

I can explain it . . . sexual intercourse outside of marriage is deviant and sinful.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

I am sure happy I resisted the brain washing at an early age. This has allowed a life free of fear and retribution. I suppose there is no other line of thinking for you........as you appear trapped by the doctrine.

"Doctrine" is what CEO's and commanding generals adhere to, as well as theologians. Dumbschidts who don't adhere to "doctrine", are unwittingly adhering so someone else's.

Well, perverted anyway... smile

Who is sticking what where in whom is really none of my business, tho possibly of interest....
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by siskiyous6

I care! Those who promiscuously spread Aids need to be in prison for life, before they pollute and kill the entire nation!

I've often said that people here in this country diagnosed with HIV need a huge tatoo on their foreheads identifying them as being HIV positive.
I'll leave homosex in the bedroom when they do. Have you ever seen a queer stand up in front of a press conference to announce he's gay? Have you ever watched a gay pride parade? They're shoving it in our faces. It's not a private matter because THEY won't let it be private.
Our imperial leader and his parties infatuation with gay rights indicates just how motivated they are to change societal norms.
Once you breakdown and diminish what "right and wrong" you can re-build society into whatever belief system you want.
Its like breaking down a recruit inorder to turn him into a fighting force.
Its all rudimentary people, its in Saul Alinsky's book - Rules for Radicals.
.... seriously, anyone that thinks the state or the church should regulate who [bleep] who cant see into the future or the past with any clarity.

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'll leave homosex in the bedroom when they do.

Ain't that the truth!
Obama needs to keep his nose out of another country's business. Let Ugandans run Uganda. Let Zero ruin America, if he wants.

I am sure happy I resisted the brain washing at an early age. This has allowed a life free of fear and retribution. I suppose there is no other line of thinking for you........as you appear trapped by the doctrine.

You didn't resist anything. All you did was ignore wisdom and get trapped in PC secular humanist doctrine.
Why doesn't he talk about all the other fundamental freedoms that are being abused everyday around the world? No matter what one's view of homosexual activity is, it certainly is not in the top-10 human-rights problems in the world today.
I figure Obama gets his fair share dik sukling done when he invites Mr. Valerie Jarrett over.
Maybe someone mentioned already in this thread, but Uganda's new law is not just about morality. Indeed, it might not be about morality at all. It is a desperate measure to gain some control over the AIDS epidemic ravaging the country and the much of the rest of Africa.
My understanding is that AIDS transmission in Africa is primarily spread through heterosexual sex due to rampant other types of STDs. Genital sores allow for easier blood to blood transmission of the disease among heterosexuals. In all fairness shouldn't Uganda have passed a law to throw all adulterers, prostitutes, or anyone engaging in promiscusous sexual relations outside of marriage in prison for life?

Desperate times call for desperate measures in combating the AIDS epidemic, right?
10 years ago, Uganda had the highest AIDS rate in Africa. They cracked down on homosexuals and that helped a bunch. However, their culture does a lot of wife swapping. When people get together, they swap wives, have their fling, then get on with the socializing. That spreads diseases like crazy. They've been doing a campaign to cut down on that, too.
I don't care one or the other what Uganda does, I was merely pointing out the reasoning behind it. Further, in most cultures, homosexuality is not a cut and dried thing like it is here. Homosexuals don't identify themselves as such, indeed, the very definition as it is defined here is not understood. Instead, it is people having sex. Men will sometimes sleep with men, then sleep with women, then boys, then women again. Sex is something they DO, not their entire identity.

As such, they are merely outlawing a particular type of sex act, not discriminating against an entire class of people. And really how can we claim any moral superiority. Do we not prohibit certain types of sex act ourselves?
Sounds like a promiscuity problem. crazy

"Down-low" behavior also exists in Black American subculture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)

Originally Posted by bea175
President Barack Obama has elevated the right to have sex with a member of the same sex to the level of universal �fundamental freedoms�

Can't wait 'til this nniggger has to answer to god!
Because he is a Homosexual

He's an IGNORANT POS AZZHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by logger
I'm sure he will get excited about the right to bare arms.

Obama could care less about baring Arms , he is more concerned about you baring your ass to another guy
Originally Posted by BarryC

You didn't resist anything. All you did was ignore wisdom and get trapped in PC secular humanist doctrine.

There is no 'wisdom' in any of it. PC'ness wasn't invented in 1962. When you are getting god and jesus beaten into you ,you either comply or resist, glad I resisted.
Isn't that all wrong? After all it must at least be a RIGHT!

You seem to be the one with all of the definitions and explanations, so go for it. Frankly, I don't care how you define the specifics of deviant sex or how much you practice those different forms. Your sexual deviancies - whatever form(s) - are not the government's business, nor mine. Feel free to do your thing.

Once again, you miss the entire point. Why does Obama choose to expound upon this so-called "freedom" for homosexual behavior and yet not include the behaviors of all of the other poor, freedom-deprived perverts? Is there some special hierarchy of deviant sexual behavior - some awarded freedom, but not others - and how does a proclaiming president decide amomg those freedoms? Isn't he just so fancy, bless his heart?

Try this one. The fact that a behavior is not outlawed - that you are free to do it - that I or others don't care if you do it - does not mean that the behavior is not deviant or perverted. Perverts get to be people, and have fun, too!
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don't care one or the other what Uganda does, I was merely pointing out the reasoning behind it. Further, in most cultures, homosexuality is not a cut and dried thing like it is here. Homosexuals don't identify themselves as such, indeed, the very definition as it is defined here is not understood. Instead, it is people having sex. Men will sometimes sleep with men, then sleep with women, then boys, then women again. Sex is something they DO, not their entire identity.

Well, our homosexuals here seem bound and determined to identify and proclaim themselves as such, so the amorphous approach probably won't fly. Yours is an interesting and seemingly knowledgeable explanation, but possibly limited - you left out the goats, camels, sheep, kinfolk, dead bodies, etc, etc.. Discrimination against some due to type just seems unfair.
This does seem, at least, a wee bit limiting. Open to reconsideration?
This does seem, at least, a wee bit limiting. Open to reconsideration?

Yes why not, it is my consideration that people can shag who or what they like as long as it is in private, does not involve children, and does not involve me or mine.

If any bring it to my home I reserve the right to smack a shovel down the back of their skull.
He meant one of "his" fundamental freedoms. Especially when Michelle is vacationing somewhere else.
Why, of course!

God obviously intended for the anus to be a multipurpose orifice.

I have no idea what He had in mind for legitimatizing the other perversions.

Gotta ask �bama, I guess.

You seem to be the one with all of the definitions and explanations, so go for it. Frankly, I don't care how you define the specifics of deviant sex or how much you practice those different forms. Your sexual deviancies - whatever form(s) - are not the government's business, nor mine. Feel free to do your thing.

Once again, you miss the entire point. Why does Obama choose to expound upon this so-called "freedom" for homosexual behavior and yet not include the behaviors of all of the other poor, freedom-deprived perverts? Is there some special hierarechy of deviant sexual behavior - some awarded freedom, but not others - and how does a proclaiming president decide amomg those freedoms? Isn't he just so fancy, bless his heart?

Try this one. The fact that a behavior is not outlawed - that you are free to do it - that I or others don't care if you do it - does not mean that the behavior is not deviant or perverted. Perverts get to be people, and have fun, too!

Homosexuals are not detrimental to society, the deviancy you speak of is detrimental to society. The reason is that 'it' is not consensual. You state that missionary sex is limiting, where are your boundary's and who sets them?

Homosexuals are not detrimental to society

Can you prove that?

Let's talk about homosexuality's effects on fertility.

How about it's effect on morbidity? Mortality?

Let's hear it, preferably without the usual idiotic, offhand dismissals such as "Premature deaths don't affect anyone else" that we get from mouth-breathing morons and [bleep] agenda queers.

Can you prove that?

Let's hear it, preferably without the usual idiotic, offhand dismissals such as "Premature deaths don't affect anyone else" that we get from mouth-breathing morons and [bleep] agenda queers.

Well, there are poofs and lickers in town here and I have not turned sterile because I walked past them, I have not picked up any diseases from talking to them either.

And unless they attempt to bring their crap into my home I am pretty sure I am not going to have to worry about their mortality as well.

As for the last bit, I do not care one iota if they fall off the perch early.
Are you the mouth breathing moron or the gay agenda queer?
Are you the mouth breathing moron or the gay agenda queer?

Neither...I am the "don't give a toss what someone else does" if it does not affect me or mine.

So what are you, the "look through peoples window fellow", or the "God hates poofs" type?
Originally Posted by JSTUART
� I am the "don't give a toss what someone else does" if it does not affect me or mine. �

[Linked Image]
I'm a guy that cares that an entire culture is getting killed off through policies that promote death and extinction.

I'm a guy that cares about what a bunch of perverts are passing off as "normal" and even "good" to his son.

I'm a guy that understands that he is the culmination of eons of history and that what I do today determines what history will be tomorrow.

I'm a guy that understands that the future depends upon all of today's actions by lots of seemingly insignificant people.

I'm sorry that you have nothing to live for other than your own fleeting pleasure. I hope in the end you can look back and say it was worthwhile.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
� I am the "don't give a toss what someone else does" if it does not affect me or mine. �

[Linked Image]

Stalking are we?
If I could speak for Ken, I would say he is just pointing out the irony of your statement.
I'm a guy that cares that an entire culture is getting killed off through policies that promote death and extinction.

I'm a guy that cares about what a bunch of perverts are passing off as "normal" and even "good" to his son.

I'm a guy that understands that he is the culmination of eons of history and that what I do today determines what history will be tomorrow.

I'm a guy that understands that the future depends upon all of today's actions by lots of seemingly insignificant people.

I'm sorry that you have nothing to live for other than your own fleeting pleasure. I hope in the end you can look back and say it was worthwhile.

First up...teach your son that it is not normal.

Secondly...so what are you going to do to make the poofs and lickers conform to your ideals...kill them?

Yeah...THAT gives you the higher moral ground.
President Barack Obama has elevated the right to have sex with a member of the same sex to the level of universal �fundamental freedoms� in a new presidential statement criticizing Uganda. But critics say his promotion of homosexuality in a continent that overwhelmingly opposes that behavior amounts to a form of liberal �cultural imperialism.�

Obama wrote on Sunday that he opposed a proposed bill in Uganda that would criminalize same-sex �marriages� and impose life imprisonment for repeated homosexual acts, among other provisions, because �as a country and a people, the United States has consistently stood for the protection of fundamental freedoms and universal human rights.�

Obama said the bill represents �a serious setback for all those around the world who share a commitment to freedom, justice, and equal rights.�

He added that he had �conveyed� the message that �enacting this legislation will complicate our valued relationship with Uganda.�

His reaction came after Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said last Friday that, after nearly two months deliberation, he would sign legislation that makes conducting a same-sex �wedding� punishable with seven years in prison. Infecting others with AIDS, having sex with minors, or repeated homosexual acts may earn life imprisonment. An earlier version of the bill called for the death penalty, but the provision was removed.

Well we have a Kenyan as our President now.Maybe we need to elect a Ugandian as our next President to clean up our Country.
If I could speak for Ken, I would say he is just pointing out the irony of your statement.

Give it a break, you can barely articulate your own thoughts.

Secondly...so what are you going to do to make the poofs and lickers conform to your ideals...kill them?

I don't have to do anything to them.

I'm all about INACTION - not recognizing sham marriages, refraining from false teachings on the "goodness" of perversion.

If there is anything that should happen, it would be teaching the truth about the depravity of such behaviors.

Oh, and BTW, I'm still waiting for that idiot, Furpick, to make his "intellectual" defense.
C'mon, buddy, what are you scared of? Still have "taters" in your mouth?
Hey, it's 3:30am in Sidney.
What are you drinking tonight?

I don't have to do anything to them.

I'm all about INACTION - not recognizing sham marriages, refraining from false teachings on the "goodness" of perversion.

If there is anything that should happen, it would be teaching the truth about the depravity of such behaviors.

Oh, and BTW, I'm still waiting for that idiot, Furpick, to make his "intellectual" defense.
C'mon, buddy, what are you scared of? Still have "taters" in your mouth?

you are correct on the marriage issue...it is an absolute travesty, but I am confident that my daughter is smart enough and confident enough to not fall prey to any licker or similar that is wandering about.
Which Gender has the highest rate of Homosexuals, Men or Women?
Hey, it's 3:30am in Sidney.
What are you drinking tonight?

I am an oddity in that I am an ex-shearer that doesn't drink, smoke, or take drugs.

The plus side of this is that when I break bones or wrench things I am able to alleviate most of the discomfit with two Panadol...to the point of almost not feeling pain.

Genetic quirk I suppose.

Which Gender has the highest rate of Homosexuals, Men or Women?

No idea, and to be honest I really do not care.
Top Ranked by Percent:
Rank City Percentage
of city
population GLB Population
population rank
1 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234 4
2 Seattle 12.9% 57,993 9
3 Atlanta 12.8% 39,805 12
4 Minneapolis 12.5% 34,295 16
5 Boston 12.3% 50,540 10
6 Sacramento 9.8% 32,108 20
7 Portland 8.8% 35,413 14
8 Denver 8.2% 33,698 17
9 Washington 8.1% 32,599 18
10 Orlando 7.7% 12,508 36
Top Ranked by Total Population:
Rank City Percentage
of city
population GLB Population
population rank
1 New York City 6% 272,493 1
2 Los Angeles 5.6% 154,270 2
3 Chicago 5.7% 114,449 3
4 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234 4
5 Phoenix 6.4% 63,222 5
6 Houston 4.4% 61,976 6
7 San Diego 6.8% 61,945 7
8 Dallas 7.0% 58,473 8
9 Seattle 12.9% 57,993 9
10 Boston 12.3% 50,540 10
11 Philadelphia 4.2% 43,320 11
12 Atlanta 12.8% 39,085 12
13 San Jose 5.8% 37,260 13
Major Metropolitan Areas by Total Population:
Rank City GLB GLB%
population
1 New York City � Northern New Jersey � Long Island, NY 568,903 2.6%
2 Los Angeles � Long Beach, CA � Santa Ana, CA 442,211 2.7%
3 Chicago�Naperville�Joliet, IL 288,478 3.1%
4 San Francisco � Oakland � Fremont, CA 256,313 3.6%
5 Boston � Cambridge, MA � Quincy, MA 201,344 3.4%
6 Washington, D.C. 191,959 2.5%
7 Dallas � Fort Worth � Arlington, TX 183,718 3.5%
8 Miami � Miami Beach � Fort Lauderdale 183,346 4.7%
9 Atlanta � Marietta, GA � Sandy Springs, GA 180,168 4.3%
10 Philadelphia � Camden, NJ � Wilmington, DE 179,459 2.8%

Can you prove that?

There are 7+ billion people on earth, are you drunk?

Can you prove that?

There are 7+ billion people on earth, are you drunk?

Apparently I have missed something here, would you please explain your reply.
Homosexuals are not detrimental to society, the deviancy you speak of is detrimental to society. The reason is that 'it' is not consensual.

OH, WOULDN'T IT BE INTERESTING TO SEE YOUR DETAILED PSYCHO-SOCIAL-MEDICAL ANALYSIS, COMPLETE WITH HARD DATA, IF YOU WERE TO ATTEMPT TO PROVE WHAT YOU SAID THERE. CARE TO TRY?

You state that missionary sex is limiting, where are your boundary's and who sets them?

YOU MISSED THE WHOLE THING, AGAIN. REALLY, YOU SHOULD ONCE MORE SIGN UP FOR THAT READING COMPREHENSION COURSE OF STUDY. WHAT ON EARTH MAKES YOU THINK THAT I ADHERE TO ANY BOUNDARIES? BESIDE THAT, I BARELY KNOW A FEW MISSIONARIES - AND NONE HAVE SHARED WITH ME ANY INFO OR INSIGHTS ABOUT THEIR POSITIONING.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
.... seriously, anyone that thinks the state or the church should regulate who [bleep] who cant see into the future or the past with any clarity.

So there are no age limits and humans are born trustworthy, without need of rulebooks? Interesting....

Note that prisons are full of people not regulated by anything.
If its not the state or the church, you still may be regulated by a block of fathers that found out your a kid diddler.

Good luck on the John Lennon "imaginary" approach.....

Yes why not, it is my consideration that people can shag who or what they like as long as it is in private, does not involve children, and does not involve me or mine.

Funny, now we have to come up with rules and definitions for what is considered acceptable, amidst not being considered a "bigot".

Maybe, just maybe, a good chance that societal evolution thought pedophilia was a bad idea and did what was needed not to condone it (not to be confused with murder or torture).
Could be a whole rash of human behaviors that people were born with were deemed in need of control, warranting a stigma, especially the aberrant behaviors/acts, beyond norms. I guess that reasoning is called "bigotry".....when you've developed a line of what is "acceptable".

Will Obama declare mens and women's restrooms and their existence a violation of another fundamental freedom?
© 24hourcampfire