Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
zxc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by Furprick

Homosexuals are not detrimental to society

Can you prove that?

Let's talk about homosexuality's effects on fertility.

How about it's effect on morbidity? Mortality?

Let's hear it, preferably without the usual idiotic, offhand dismissals such as "Premature deaths don't affect anyone else" that we get from mouth-breathing morons and [bleep] agenda queers.

There are 7+ billion people on earth, are you drunk?

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BarryC

Homosexuals are not detrimental to society

Can you prove that?

Let's talk about homosexuality's effects on fertility.

How about it's effect on morbidity? Mortality?

Let's hear it, preferably without the usual idiotic, offhand dismissals such as "Premature deaths don't affect anyone else" that we get from mouth-breathing morons and [bleep] agenda queers.

There are 7+ billion people on earth, are you drunk?

Apparently I have missed something here, would you please explain your reply.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Homosexuals are not detrimental to society, the deviancy you speak of is detrimental to society. The reason is that 'it' is not consensual.

OH, WOULDN'T IT BE INTERESTING TO SEE YOUR DETAILED PSYCHO-SOCIAL-MEDICAL ANALYSIS, COMPLETE WITH HARD DATA, IF YOU WERE TO ATTEMPT TO PROVE WHAT YOU SAID THERE. CARE TO TRY?

You state that missionary sex is limiting, where are your boundary's and who sets them?

YOU MISSED THE WHOLE THING, AGAIN. REALLY, YOU SHOULD ONCE MORE SIGN UP FOR THAT READING COMPREHENSION COURSE OF STUDY. WHAT ON EARTH MAKES YOU THINK THAT I ADHERE TO ANY BOUNDARIES? BESIDE THAT, I BARELY KNOW A FEW MISSIONARIES - AND NONE HAVE SHARED WITH ME ANY INFO OR INSIGHTS ABOUT THEIR POSITIONING.

Last edited by CCCC; 02/20/14.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
.... seriously, anyone that thinks the state or the church should regulate who [bleep] who cant see into the future or the past with any clarity.

So there are no age limits and humans are born trustworthy, without need of rulebooks? Interesting....

Note that prisons are full of people not regulated by anything.
If its not the state or the church, you still may be regulated by a block of fathers that found out your a kid diddler.

Good luck on the John Lennon "imaginary" approach.....

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Yes why not, it is my consideration that people can shag who or what they like as long as it is in private, does not involve children, and does not involve me or mine.

Funny, now we have to come up with rules and definitions for what is considered acceptable, amidst not being considered a "bigot".

Maybe, just maybe, a good chance that societal evolution thought pedophilia was a bad idea and did what was needed not to condone it (not to be confused with murder or torture).
Could be a whole rash of human behaviors that people were born with were deemed in need of control, warranting a stigma, especially the aberrant behaviors/acts, beyond norms. I guess that reasoning is called "bigotry".....when you've developed a line of what is "acceptable".

Will Obama declare mens and women's restrooms and their existence a violation of another fundamental freedom?

IC B2

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 57 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,800
Posts18,477,464
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.