Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's an independent nation. We should stay out of their polictics.

1Minute
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gene270
i have never seen a president so involved with this subject.......

He is our first homo president, along with being the first half black, first openly communist, first anti American, and first muslim..

Last edited by Mannlicher; 02/18/14.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
^This

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Furprick
Originally Posted by Steelhead
More good points. Sex should only be allowed between married couples (male/female) and only in the missionary position. Anything else is perverted and immoral.

You either jerk off allot or you are disingenuous .

You have to pick one. No fair guessing.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just more BS to throw out to keep stupid minds off the real issue aka we're broke to the bone and Obammy is gonna keep on printing money as long as the paper holds out! And then.....it'll take a ten foot long cotton sack stuffed with dollars to buy a gallon of milk!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More good points. Sex should only be allowed between married couples (male/female) and only in the missionary position. Anything else is perverted and immoral.

Great! I'll be by later for my BJ.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Takes one to know one.
The muzzy is a queer.

JD338

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That is because he's a Homo also ,likes the boy .lost guy with nobody to blow

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Everyone has the right to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. I don't see homosexuality in there.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well its just a degenerate supporting they Idea that this degeneracy is fine and normal. Uganda has very right to make its own laws. After all its and independent Nation State. For us or him to dictate that that should or should not do, makes Uganda subject to our whims. We are not an Empire, they don't pay tribute to us. The President of Uganda should just invite The Big O for a visit and take him hippo hunting and make sure the hippo wins.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
Who cares, Liberty means leaving others alone.

I care! Those who promiscuously spread Aids need to be in prison for life, before they pollute and kill the entire nation!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
This idiot phony is a true freedom fighter. Did Obama likewise proclaim the same freedoms for those who engage in incest, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and other sexual perversions? If not, did he explain how he differentiates among the deviancies and perversions? Would be interesting to hear this from the master proclaimer.

You speak of deviant sex. Explain what that is, eg: anything other than missionary position, same race, same age classification, same nationality, same caste, etc. I am talking two consenting humans, I don't think the goat has a choice as the others you describe.

I can explain it . . . sexual intercourse outside of marriage is deviant and sinful.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
BW Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This idiot phony is a true freedom fighter. Did Obama likewise proclaim the same freedoms for those who engage in incest, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and other sexual perversions? If not, did he explain how he differentiates among the deviancies and perversions? Would be interesting to hear this from the master proclaimer.

If you can't figure it out, report to the nearest police station.

Brian

zxc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

You speak of deviant sex. Explain what that is, eg: anything other than missionary position, same race, same age classification, same nationality, same caste, etc. I am talking two consenting humans, I don't think the goat has a choice as the others you describe.

I can explain it . . . sexual intercourse outside of marriage is deviant and sinful.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

I am sure happy I resisted the brain washing at an early age. This has allowed a life free of fear and retribution. I suppose there is no other line of thinking for you........as you appear trapped by the doctrine.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

"Doctrine" is what CEO's and commanding generals adhere to, as well as theologians. Dumbschidts who don't adhere to "doctrine", are unwittingly adhering so someone else's.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

Well, perverted anyway... smile

Who is sticking what where in whom is really none of my business, tho possibly of interest....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
Who cares, Liberty means leaving others alone.

I care! Those who promiscuously spread Aids need to be in prison for life, before they pollute and kill the entire nation!

I've often said that people here in this country diagnosed with HIV need a huge tatoo on their foreheads identifying them as being HIV positive.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'll leave homosex in the bedroom when they do. Have you ever seen a queer stand up in front of a press conference to announce he's gay? Have you ever watched a gay pride parade? They're shoving it in our faces. It's not a private matter because THEY won't let it be private.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Our imperial leader and his parties infatuation with gay rights indicates just how motivated they are to change societal norms.
Once you breakdown and diminish what "right and wrong" you can re-build society into whatever belief system you want.
Its like breaking down a recruit inorder to turn him into a fighting force.
Its all rudimentary people, its in Saul Alinsky's book - Rules for Radicals.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 02/19/14.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
.... seriously, anyone that thinks the state or the church should regulate who [bleep] who cant see into the future or the past with any clarity.

.... like tears in the rain
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,815
Posts18,477,658
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.