Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
President Barack Obama has elevated the right to have sex with a member of the same sex to the level of universal �fundamental freedoms� in a new presidential statement criticizing Uganda. But critics say his promotion of homosexuality in a continent that overwhelmingly opposes that behavior amounts to a form of liberal �cultural imperialism.�

Obama wrote on Sunday that he opposed a proposed bill in Uganda that would criminalize same-sex �marriages� and impose life imprisonment for repeated homosexual acts, among other provisions, because �as a country and a people, the United States has consistently stood for the protection of fundamental freedoms and universal human rights.�

Obama said the bill represents �a serious setback for all those around the world who share a commitment to freedom, justice, and equal rights.�

He added that he had �conveyed� the message that �enacting this legislation will complicate our valued relationship with Uganda.�

His reaction came after Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said last Friday that, after nearly two months deliberation, he would sign legislation that makes conducting a same-sex �wedding� punishable with seven years in prison. Infecting others with AIDS, having sex with minors, or repeated homosexual acts may earn life imprisonment. An earlier version of the bill called for the death penalty, but the provision was removed.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
i have never seen a president so involved with this subject.......

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Because he is a Homosexual

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I were the president of Uganda, i'd tell him to MHOFB.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The gay muslim has spoken.

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Agreed. Everyone knows that the government telling you who and who you can't have sex with is a Freedom.....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who cares, Liberty means leaving others alone.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This idiot phony is a true freedom fighter. Did Obama likewise proclaim the same freedoms for those who engage in incest, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and other sexual perversions? If not, did he explain how he differentiates among the deviancies and perversions? Would be interesting to hear this from the master proclaimer.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
More good points. Sex should only be allowed between married couples (male/female) and only in the missionary position. Anything else is perverted and immoral.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Christians rounded up and murdered by the hundreds, if not thousands, in the Sudan and other countries and not a peep from our so-called president. Another country passes a law through its own governmental processes in compliance with its own laws, and the president calls it a violation of "fundamental freedoms".

This guy is flat out evil.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The government has no business in your bedroom.
Anything that happens between legally consenting adults is no ones business.
If you think gays should be the governments business, be prepared for your activities to be the government's business as well.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I wonder if Uganda has oil?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have traveled to some of those mid eastern countries and from what I gathered from observing the muslims is at a younger age men on men is for recreation and as they get older men on women is for procreation Barrack Obama just can't get over being recreational.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I must have missed the part of the Bill of Rights that says the right to suck dick and be cornholed shall not be infringed. crazy

Obama is easily the worst joke ever played on the American people.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 02/18/14.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

zxc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CCCC
This idiot phony is a true freedom fighter. Did Obama likewise proclaim the same freedoms for those who engage in incest, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and other sexual perversions? If not, did he explain how he differentiates among the deviancies and perversions? Would be interesting to hear this from the master proclaimer.

You speak of deviant sex. Explain what that is, eg: anything other than missionary position, same race, same age classification, same nationality, same caste, etc. I am talking two consenting humans, I don't think the goat has a choice as the others you describe.

zxc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
More good points. Sex should only be allowed between married couples (male/female) and only in the missionary position. Anything else is perverted and immoral.

You either jerk off allot or you are disingenuous .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Furprick
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You either jerk off allot or you are disingenuous .

Jerking off is also immoral. Should be crime. It's up to the government to keep us moral.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Hey, I actually agree that sex is a private and fundamental right. It is no skin off my back. But tell me, why does that seem to be the only right Obama will speak up about? What is that the only thing for which he seems to be concerned?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'm sure he will get excited about the right to bare arms.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why is this such an issue and so important Uganda? The answer is simple - AIDS.

Research has pretty much isolated the origin of the virus to area some 100 or so miles south of Kampala. They tracked its movement up the one major road toward the capital, and confirm the roadside prostitutes spread it around. Once it got to the capital, it was just a matter of time that someone infected jumped on a plane and spread it around the globe.

Uganda has been hit hard by AIDS, and their President wants to take steps he thinks are vital to the health of his people. Right or wrong about the means, he doesn't want Ugandans dying of AIDS.

An �bama supporter might ask why there is not the same crackdown on prostitutes. Truth is, it is easy to transmit the virus through homosexual contact, but not nearly as easy through hetero sex IF the genitals are otherwise disease free. Now the prostitutes and truck drivers that have chancre, gonorrhea, syphilis, etc., made that early transmission possible.

For �bama, this is about Gay rights. He hide in the closet his first term, but promised the Gay base he'd champion them in his 2nd term. Gay is good. Gay is normal. To oppose GLBT is bad and makes you bad. That's the current agenda.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (204guy, 12344mag, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 49 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,767
Posts18,515,428
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.