Home
Posted By: Fireball2 Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Name survey-
My worst was Tina.
Or Tami.
Or the other Tami.

So, two votes for Tami, one for Tina. Yours?
Posted By: RickyBobby Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Aren't they all crazy???
Posted By: okie44 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Tina, tall blonde, lots of fun? I think I know her. smirk
Posted By: 257wby Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Krystal
Posted By: mart Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Loretta. What a psycho! I luckily escaped that one before it got to the nuptials point. Funny thing is the one I met and married soon after is named Etta. In 25 years I've never made the mistake of calling her by the wrong name.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by okie44
Tina, tall blonde, lots of fun? I think I know her. smirk

Short blonde. No, not alot of fun as it turns out.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
There's the fun crazy chicks,..and then there's the others.

The ex was one of the others.

Very bright and always played her cards close to her chest. I found that interesting for a long while. But as time wore on, I gradually learned that a man was a means to an end for her,...and once the goal had been realized, she had no further use for them.

That in itself wouldn't have been so bad,...but her method for ridding herself of the no longer needed accessory was to drive it crazy by using her high IQ to construct a never-ending series of devious schemes,...to the extent that it became second nature for her to do so.

Man,...I've been to the mountain top when it comes to "crazy chicks".
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Christy, gal was a real live firecracker and batschit crazy. Buddy of mine almost got stabbed by this chick when she thought he was I walking through her door, I got lucky.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I've been to the mountain top

Martin Luther King
Mountaintop chicks require at least overnight jail time, and a good solid restraining order or two, maybe some broken appliances or windows, some body and paintwork on the sports car, that sort of thing.
Care to revise? smile
Yeah,...but unlike him, I couldn't see the promised land from it.
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Andrea
Tina 2
Tami 2
Christy 1
Krystal 1
Loretta 1
Andrea 1
Martin Luther King 1 (weird name for a chick)
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Mountaintop chicks require at least overnight jail time, and a good solid restraining order or two,

Not if they're creative.
I meant jail time and restraining order for you friend, not her. cry
I meant jail time and restraining order for you friend, not her. cry

Yeah,...but that would have been playing right into the game.

Fortunately, I'm a fairly level headed guy,..even when both of my eyes say "tilt".

I-am-glad those days are over.
Posted By: goalie Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Jayda. She affirmed my belief that the crazier the woman, the better she is in bed.

There is a point though, where the crazy is too much to offset ANY amount of awesome in the sack.

YMMV
Tina 2
Tami 2
Christy 1
Krystal 1
Loretta 1
Andrea 1
Jayda 1
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Crystal. Short Blond Army chick who had just returned for a tour in Korea.
Posted By: EdM Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Consuelo
Jenny
Janay

I drug that one up from the early 90's.
She was a wildcat in the sack but crazier than a schitthouse rat out of it. I had to change a phone number because of her.
Posted By: Lslite Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Tracy,staight up "bunny boiler".

Gina,pill popping drunk and crazy as a chit house rat.There is a special room in Hell warming up for her.
Add 'em to the list
Tina 2
Tami 2
Christy 1
Krystal 1
Crystal 1
Loretta 1
Andrea 1
Jayda 1
Consuelo 1
Jenny 1
Janay 1
Tracy 1
Gina 1
Kalila 1 (that's gunna come up in a Google search!)
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Kalila.

.......I'd rather not talk about it.
Damn this thread is dragg'n up memories...
I took that crazy chick to LasVegas and she almost got us kicked out of Circus Circus. She was trying to give me a handy under a Caribbean Stud table. She was a NUT+P !!!
Add another Tracy to your list.
Add 'em to the list
Tina 2
Tami 2
Christy 1
Krystal 1
Crystal 1
Loretta 1
Andrea 1
Jayda 1
Consuelo 1
Jenny 1
Janay 1
Tracy 2
Gina 1

Hey, this is getting labor heavy! grin
Yeah, I had a Tracy too.

Posted By: Tracks Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Mary-- a few years later I saw her on an episode of cops, gone from wacky to full blown nuts.
Add 'em to the list
Tina 2
Tami 2
Christy 1
Krystal 1
Crystal 1
Loretta 1
Andrea 1
Jayda 1
Consuelo 1
Jenny 1
Janay 1
Tracy 2
Gina 1

Hey, this is getting labor heavy! grin

Whiner! grin grin
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by Tracks
Mary-- a few years later I saw her on an episode of cops, gone from wacky to full blown nuts.

I friend of mine dated a girl who was in the first or second "Girls Gone Wild". She was off the charts hot, and crazy....wish I could remember her name...
Posted By: WillARights Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14

Very bright and always played her cards close to her chest. I found that interesting for a long while. But as time wore on, I gradually learned that a man was a means to an end for her,...and once the goal had been realized, she had no further use for them.

That in itself wouldn't have been so bad,...but her method for ridding herself of the no longer needed accessory was to drive it crazy by using her high IQ to construct a never-ending series of devious schemes,...to the extent that it became second nature for her to do so.

I dated this exact woman too, Bristoe. Out of curiosity was she a January/February birthday?
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Bat schitt crazy and/or double-bag fhugly.
In no particular order
Nancy P
Hillary C
Debbie W-S
.... Gguess you can throw in Monica L too..
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by Tracks

Tracks is winning so far..celebrity nuthouse! Mine was a combination of many things and shall go unnamed. That skeleton needs to stay in the closet eek
no,...september
Posted By: WillARights Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Well, so much for a discernible pattern.

Crazy come in all shapes, sizes.....and seasons, it would appear.

I also had to finally get away from that exact behavior you described. Out of steam to fight and disprove it.

Posted By: huntinaz Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Becky.

She was crazy and dumb to boot. She could give a good one though.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
I discovered in grade school, life is too short to waste it on crazy chicks. At the first sign of lunacy, I was gone and never looked back.

There might have been a couple close calls, but I insisted "Homey don't play them games."
Posted By: Colo_Wolf Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Susan, bi-polar and passive aggressive.
Posted By: djs Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
I must be lucky; I've never met a crazy woman.
Originally Posted by djs

You are either very sheltered or full of more schitt than a Christmas turkey. smile
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Katherine.

I have danced with the Devil. She had excellent attorneys.
Posted By: BGunn Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
"Screamin' Jean" from W. Va.

Woke all the neighbors

'Nuff said..
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Martha. My first ex wife, mother of my two kids. Poster child for BiPolar disorder, and a certified loonie.
Posted By: chris_c Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Jill
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Luann. Unfortunately it took me a few months to figure out just how friggin' looney she really was.

We met one tending bar while up deer hunting near Pine River. Never did get her name, but the legend of the Green Toothed Hag lives on. Let's put it this way-she closed the bar and opened for business. Thankfully, not with us.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Erika
Aleta
Posted By: The_Yetti Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Been around 2;

Melody, threw a coffee table once!!

Kim, saved rubbers..... yep full blown nuts!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Ought to be mandatory for Bi Polar to be tattooed in red on the forehead.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Told it before - her name is / was Katie and she was a dark redhead. Was in college. She was the best in the sack ever ( yeah I know - but this was the best ).

Woke up about 4 AM one Sunday morning in her dorm room after a hard night of partying and sex. Chick was sitting with her knees drawn up to her chin and she was rocking back and forth. Said she loved to watch me sleep and she wanted to watch me sleep forever. That's when I saw the scissors lying beside her.

I hit the bricks running. Left a new pair of Puma's and my high school football jersey behind.

But damn, what I would not give for one more night with that chick.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Told it before - her name Katie and she was a dark redhead. Was in college. She was the best in the sack ever ( yeah I know - but this was the best ).

Strangely enough a large percentage of men and women do not end up with the person who was their "best sex ever". This exact subject led to a very long, long, conversation one night at a party. There was some really PO'd husbands and wives when it was all over.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Crazy chick survey�..Rick doesn't have enough bandwidth...
Posted By: jimy Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Told it before - her name Katie and she was a dark redhead. Was in college. She was the best in the sack ever ( yeah I know - but this was the best ).

Strangely enough a large percentage of men and women do not end up with the person who was their "best sex ever". This exact subject led to a very long, long, conversation one night at a party. There was some really PO'd husbands and wives when it was all over.

I don't want to say I've had the best sex ever, not yet anyways.....

I'll bet there were some sofa sleepers after that, for a few nights.

It's true though. Sometimes it's just not worth the price of admission you are paying.
Originally Posted by jimy

I don't want to say I've had the best sex ever, not yet anyways.....

As married people, unless they cheat or remarry I think there is a fair chance that sex as it is after 15 or 20 years with their partner is pretty much going to stay the same. So, excellent, good, bad or whatever, it will be what it is. This does not include of course single people, cheaters, or couples who partake of sex outside their main relationship with their partner's permission.

Posted By: fish head Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

+ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

When they tell you that they voluntarily committed themselves to a mental institution, underwent psychiatric treatment for years, and have to take meds daily to control the crazy ...

RUN
Posted By: pahick Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14

As married people, unless they cheat or remarry I think there is a fair chance that sex as it is after 15 or 20 years with their partner is pretty much going to stay the same. So, excellent, good, bad or whatever, it will be what it is. This does not include of course single people, cheaters, or couples who partake of sex outside their main relationship with their partner's permission.

Do people just accept bad sex(is there such a thing??)? Does anyone communicate? You owe it to your partner to be all they need you to be in the bedroom, and beyond.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14

I'll bet there were some sofa sleepers after that, for a few nights.

It's true though. Sometimes it's just not worth the price of admission you are paying.

This. It came down to a choice between incredible pleasure and fulfillment for both of us, and self preservation.
Originally Posted by pahick

Do people just accept bad sex(is there such a thing??)? Does anyone communicate? You owe it to your partner to be all they need you to be in the bedroom, and beyond.

I know many women who do. Sad, very, very, sad.

Open this up as a thread, and see what happens.
Posted By: okok Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
A German red head named Kira...crazzzzzzy...but a cum freak! laugh
You owe it to your partner to be all they need you to be in the bedroom, and beyond.

Without a doubt....
By the same token, the most fantastic in bed was nowhere near the most beautiful. wink

Nor was the most beautiful anywhere close to being someone I wanted to spend the rest of my days with...
Originally Posted by fish head

+ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

When they tell you that they voluntarily committed themselves to a mental institution, underwent psychiatric treatment for years, and have to take meds daily to control the crazy ...

SPRINT

fixed IT.
Posted By: pahick Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
JMO, but crazy has nothing to do with the bedroom. Most guys dont have a clue in that aspect. "Man, she wont do such and such a sex act" Oh she has, and she will, just not for you. Some might be a little slow on the draw but they all come up to speed eventually.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by okok

Shouldn't her imaginary name be Leslie?
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14

If I were a young man today, I would want a woman's complete medical/psych history before the second date.

Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
The craziest I have ever encountered were named Marshalle, Misty, and Michelle.

All three nuttier than squirrel schit.
Posted By: john843 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Mine was a Karen. Beautiful and Sh. House rat crazy. This chick could out lie Harry Reid in a rout. When I first met her, she made a point of telling me she had only had sex three times. I thought that was a little odd for a divorced 27 yr., but I eventually found out the three times was with Atlanta, Savannah, and the 24th Infantry division.
Posted By: carbon12 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

I can imagine okok fantasizing that you run into a prognosis of early Alzheimers.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
really crazy chick

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...ow-michele-williams-murder-husband-greg/
Posted By: SansSouci Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14

I'm right with ya, brother. Your divorce sounds like mine. A cogent argument could be made CA family law encourages divorce; it certainly discourages remarriage. My ex was in it for money. And she was good with lying like hell to get it. It is an often repeated refrain that in CA family law, the best liar wins. I've been told countless times that it's a game. And family law lawyers wonder why even other lawyers have no respect for them. But then again, a person would have to be better than half-whacked to want to "earn a living" by destroying families.

I know of two divorced women in Orange County, one knocking down 20k a month and another 18.5k a month. Under CA law, they'll get it for life unless they remarry. So why would either remarry? They cougar prowl for arm candy.

Another screwed up her chance of hog riding on high. She filed in the wrong state. Had she filed in CA, she'd of been looking at 17.5k a month. Keep in mind that these are only women I know of. Assuredly there are many others.

Is there any wonder why women with access to wealth move to CA, establish residency, and then file for divorce here?

How is it that forcing men to work for the sole benefit of their former spouses is not slavery?
Posted By: SansSouci Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
I used to date a whack job. She was up front about wanting to marry again (she's twice divorced) for money. I told her that she ought to keep her yap shut lest people peg her for what she is: a prostitute. Due of legality of marriage, she might be able to feign respectability.
Posted By: MColeman Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
All women speak in 'code'. It's especially hard for someone like me who tends to take everything said at face value at first. I can't stand 'code talkers' in women. That may be why I've reached the point that I don't even like to be around them.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by john843
Mine was a Karen. Beautiful and Sh. House rat crazy. This chick could out lie Harry Reid in a rout. When I first met her, she made a point of telling me she had only had sex three times. I thought that was a little odd for a divorced 27 yr., but I eventually found out the three times was with Atlanta, Savannah, and the 24th Infantry division.

Ouch.... laugh
Posted By: Siskiyous6 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
What is this bad sex you speak of?

Her name will never be mentioned again.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Sandra, beautiful tall indian chick, took a cut at me one night after a party, I threw her across the couch arm rest and spanked her crazy ass, the stories of injuns and tekillya are true.

Woke one night in bed to see her standing beside me in a negligee with about 20 candles already lit and holding my Glock 21 eek shocked, I managed to slap the gun from her hand only to have it go between the 2x4's and sheetrock and fall to the floor inside the bedroom wall. lol

I hired a carpenter the next day to get my gun and fix the wall, packed my chit and left.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Erin, Kristin Amy

Erin was a drunk and would constantly call her ex and start crap.

Kristin was a Brunette who judging by her ex husband liked abuse, she also enjoyed masturbating with the barrel of a shotgun

Amy was just an all out freak, horror movies made her horny

Posted By: MColeman Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by djs

You just didn't recognize her but you've met some.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
Aren't they all crazy???

+1

But Loretta was far past just crazy
Posted By: old70 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Mary and Staci. Stories are too long to tell, and they might say the same for me.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by MColeman
All women speak in 'code'. It's especially hard for someone like me who tends to take everything said at face value at first. I can't stand 'code talkers' in women. That may be why I've reached the point that I don't even like to be around them.

Us men need a way to break the 'code'. Here is just a small start:

If women talk about giving another woman a shower - it has nothing to do with getting wet.

If women talk about chemistry - it has nothing to do with hydrogen, sodium ... etc. crazy
Posted By: NDsnowman Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Alisa
Holly

The second one became a full blown stalker. If I wrote it all down, I'll bet I could sell it to Hollywood. I still get cold sweats when I think about some of the things that happened.
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

I can imagine okok fantasizing that you run into a prognosis of early Alzheimers.

Nah, I don't wish harm to anyone on this board, I haven't been exactly a choir boy myself. :>)
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/27/14
Originally Posted by gunner500

Woke one night in bed to see her standing beside me in a negligee with about 20 candles already lit and holding my Glock 21 eek shocked, I managed to slap the gun from her hand only to have it go between the 2x4's and sheetrock and fall to the floor inside the bedroom wall. lol

You were lucky she wanted you to see it coming. grin
Posted By: pahick Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Posted By: ingwe Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Sandra, beautiful tall indian chick, took a cut at me one night after a party, I threw her across the couch arm rest and spanked her crazy ass, the stories of injuns and tekillya are true.

I hired a carpenter the next day to get my gun and fix the wall, packed my chit and left.

Dude�we have GOT to spend more time together at the next pig hunt! I'll tell you about Patty��whom even my mother referred to as " The Duchess of Doom".
Posted By: AFTERUM Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Originally Posted by MColeman

code phrases:
"I need my space"
"you are smothering me"
"we have an emotional disconnect"

translation:

I have found another guy.....
"Going Out Dancing" invariably refers to the Horizontal Mambo.

FC
Posted By: WyoCowboy Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Jaci, wasted several years of my life, and remained bitter for a time after.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Every chick I ever met was at least a little crazy, how many names do you have room for?
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Like a good friend told me long ago:

"They are all F'n crazy! It's just a matter of time..."

This statement is so true but if they are a good one, they will out grow the crazy and the need to change you and become your best friend.

I've had some NUT JOBS in my day. I could write a book.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
In my younger days I was rather outspoken about my opinion of females and their reasoning abilities,or lack thereof. As you can imagine, this did not in any way enhance my standing with them. So,I didn't get too many crazy chicks coming my way...something about telling a crazy chick she's dumb as shixt tends to leave them feeling rather less than amorous.

Eventually I learned to keep my mouth shut and just nod and smile at the their inane blathering. That helped a little bit, but not as much as I had hoped.

Still, I figured out that they are essentially pretty much the same, and not a one could do anything special enough to be worth putting up with a bunch of crap. I got lucky and got one of the uncraziest ones around. She's still a bit nuts, but sane enough that she knows she's a bit nuts! That helps a bunch.
Posted By: savage24 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
If you are at a house party and you walk into the kitchen to find your date sitting on the stove and she asks "where's my camera?" And you answer "I don't know." And she screams "Don't tell me to [bleep] off!" Run like hell, kid.

That was right out of high school, about 30 years ago.

Being a gun owner, and considering the Lutenberg Amendment, there is no room in my life for crazy.

Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Angela
Lisa
Lisa (another one)
Sherry
Missy

I'm easy to get along with. Still see a lot of girls I knew before and we're friends. If I see any of those listed above I'm heading to the exit as fast and as quietly as I can hopefully before they see me.
Have meet a lot of crazy bishes. Never dated them.

My great aunt gave me some sound advice the day I left for college. She told me "choose your friends carefully and never date a girl you wouldn't want to marry."

Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Add a Brenda and a Liz to the list- both bi-polar and bat-[bleep] crazy but would/could fill every one of your sexual desires.. crazy
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Black Betty from Birmingham.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Originally Posted by tjm10025

You were lucky she wanted you to see it coming. grin

LOL, something very bad was gonna happen there, quick. wink
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Originally Posted by ingwe
[quote=gunner500]Sandra, beautiful tall indian chick, took a cut at me one night after a party, I threw her across the couch arm rest and spanked her crazy ass, the stories of injuns and tekillya are true.

Dude�we have GOT to spend more time together at the next pig hunt! I'll tell you about Patty��whom even my mother referred to as " The Duchess of Doom". [/quot

10-4 'Gwe, sounds like we'll be discussing both Four and two legged dogs over smoke and whiskey. smile
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Add a Cynthia.
I've never met a good one of those. shocked

FC
Posted By: Mink Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Add another Tina to the list. The Ex-wife.
Posted By: deflave Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
How much time we got?

Travis
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
I've been waiting for this...
Posted By: Tracks Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Originally Posted by Mink
Add another Tina to the list. The Ex-wife.

My Ex wasn't crazy, just evil.
She made me crazy for a while.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

My fingers would bleed before I got started.

Travis
Posted By: ingwe Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

My fingers would bleed before I got started.

Travis

Flave�yours is too easy. If they would go out with you at all, they're batschitt crazy�.

Flave�yours is too easy. If they would go out with you at all, they're batschitt crazy�.

Truer words...

Travis
Posted By: 700LH Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Jo Ann
Posted By: temmi Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Frankly,

I made all women crazy

Snake
Posted By: PWN Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Shari
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14

Her name wasnt Alexandra by chance ? 6 feet tall , blonde, of German and Polish derivation?
Posted By: seal_billy Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
I dated the girl named Missy. Full blown bat$hit. Built perfect pretty face and was a f'n lunatic. All my friends were like man I can't believe your cutt'n that. The sex was awesome but in the end no sex no matter how awesome or how often was worth putting up with that crazy mother f'r. I don't miss her at all.
Posted By: stomatador Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14
Kelly
Bobbi
Donna

Kelly was fun crazy...throw your hands in the air and yell wahoo because it will soon be over.

Bobbi couldn't sort reality from fantasy so I had no chance but she defied the laws of gravity by standing upright.

Donna made me wonder if every pair of headlights pointed in my direction straddled a grill with my name on it. Found out later that she had been committed which only reinforced my worries.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/28/14

gretchen couldn't figure out anything in life, and made me nuts

erika slept with my best friend. who obviously wasn't my best friend.

cynthia- just run of the mill batschit crazy.

Misty- owned all kinds of daggers and swords and weird schit- was into the occult- but wow what sexual energy!

angela- actually WAS medically found to be crazy. scary.

hmm. maybe i don't pick 'em so well lol

Posted By: idahoguy101 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
There was Debbie....Never date a woman whose been married five times!
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
Until I bumped one up I never bothered to get to know any of them; only wanted one thing. I'm pretty sure most of them felt the same about me.
Posted By: BGunn Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
Originally Posted by idahoguy101
There was Debbie....Never date a woman whose been married five times!

Like throwing a 2X4 down a hallway ??
Posted By: ingwe Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
No�I think he's intimating that five failed marriages may not have been totally the fault of the guys involved.

I think I know this Debbie�.
Posted By: 270winchester Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
They are ALL CRAZY!!!

Judy, mega tease.

Julie, psycho.

Priscilla, there isn't room here to explain her.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
This thread is just wrong.
Women should be on a pedestal, not demeaned.

I saw one on a pedestal......
At a bachelor party......
Dancing......
Naked.....
Frosting......
Breasts the size of Mt. Rainer........
Drunk......
and worldly.......
For $100, I learned a lot.

She was a wonderful teacher and she cared about everyone.
Christy.
Posted By: birddog65 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
Vickie-- required a restraining order. I also had to change my phone number.
Posted By: idahoguy101 Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
No�I think he's intimating that five failed marriages may not have been totally the fault of the guys involved.

Two of the husbands died. One was an ex. She also had a daughter die. Her father died in prison. She couldn't keep a job...
My fault for dating her for a year. Thank God I didn't marry her!
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
No false advertising on ol� Andrea. .... [Linked Image]
Posted By: SansSouci Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14

Women accept it for some reason. I can't tell you how many of them have told me that they were in marriages where is was awful. It seems as though it's men who refuse to learn or don't listen to their wives.
Posted By: SansSouci Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14
high_country,

She'd be easy to cross off anyone's list.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Crazy chick survey - 07/29/14

Well, you do know a Debbie, in a round about way whistle
© 24hourcampfire