Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A German red head named Kira...crazzzzzzy...but a cum freak! laugh

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by pahick
You owe it to your partner to be all they need you to be in the bedroom, and beyond.

Without a doubt....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
By the same token, the most fantastic in bed was nowhere near the most beautiful. wink

Nor was the most beautiful anywhere close to being someone I wanted to spend the rest of my days with...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ought to be mandatory for Bi Polar to be tattooed in red on the forehead.

+ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

When they tell you that they voluntarily committed themselves to a mental institution, underwent psychiatric treatment for years, and have to take meds daily to control the crazy ...

SPRINT

fixed IT.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JMO, but crazy has nothing to do with the bedroom. Most guys dont have a clue in that aspect. "Man, she wont do such and such a sex act" Oh she has, and she will, just not for you. Some might be a little slow on the draw but they all come up to speed eventually.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok

Shouldn't her imaginary name be Leslie?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ought to be mandatory for Bi Polar to be tattooed in red on the forehead.

If I were a young man today, I would want a woman's complete medical/psych history before the second date.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The craziest I have ever encountered were named Marshalle, Misty, and Michelle.

All three nuttier than squirrel schit.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Mine was a Karen. Beautiful and Sh. House rat crazy. This chick could out lie Harry Reid in a rout. When I first met her, she made a point of telling me she had only had sex three times. I thought that was a little odd for a divorced 27 yr., but I eventually found out the three times was with Atlanta, Savannah, and the 24th Infantry division.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by okok

Shouldn't her imaginary name be Leslie?

I can imagine okok fantasizing that you run into a prognosis of early Alzheimers.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There's the fun crazy chicks,..and then there's the others.

The ex was one of the others.

Very bright and always played her cards close to her chest. I found that interesting for a long while. But as time wore on, I gradually learned that a man was a means to an end for her,...and once the goal had been realized, she had no further use for them.

That in itself wouldn't have been so bad,...but her method for ridding herself of the no longer needed accessory was to drive it crazy by using her high IQ to construct a never-ending series of devious schemes,...to the extent that it became second nature for her to do so.

Man,...I've been to the mountain top when it comes to "crazy chicks".

I'm right with ya, brother. Your divorce sounds like mine. A cogent argument could be made CA family law encourages divorce; it certainly discourages remarriage. My ex was in it for money. And she was good with lying like hell to get it. It is an often repeated refrain that in CA family law, the best liar wins. I've been told countless times that it's a game. And family law lawyers wonder why even other lawyers have no respect for them. But then again, a person would have to be better than half-whacked to want to "earn a living" by destroying families.

I know of two divorced women in Orange County, one knocking down 20k a month and another 18.5k a month. Under CA law, they'll get it for life unless they remarry. So why would either remarry? They cougar prowl for arm candy.

Another screwed up her chance of hog riding on high. She filed in the wrong state. Had she filed in CA, she'd of been looking at 17.5k a month. Keep in mind that these are only women I know of. Assuredly there are many others.

Is there any wonder why women with access to wealth move to CA, establish residency, and then file for divorce here?

How is it that forcing men to work for the sole benefit of their former spouses is not slavery?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I used to date a whack job. She was up front about wanting to marry again (she's twice divorced) for money. I told her that she ought to keep her yap shut lest people peg her for what she is: a prostitute. Due of legality of marriage, she might be able to feign respectability.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All women speak in 'code'. It's especially hard for someone like me who tends to take everything said at face value at first. I can't stand 'code talkers' in women. That may be why I've reached the point that I don't even like to be around them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by john843
Mine was a Karen. Beautiful and Sh. House rat crazy. This chick could out lie Harry Reid in a rout. When I first met her, she made a point of telling me she had only had sex three times. I thought that was a little odd for a divorced 27 yr., but I eventually found out the three times was with Atlanta, Savannah, and the 24th Infantry division.

Ouch.... laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is this bad sex you speak of?

Her name will never be mentioned again.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Sandra, beautiful tall indian chick, took a cut at me one night after a party, I threw her across the couch arm rest and spanked her crazy ass, the stories of injuns and tekillya are true.

Woke one night in bed to see her standing beside me in a negligee with about 20 candles already lit and holding my Glock 21 eek shocked, I managed to slap the gun from her hand only to have it go between the 2x4's and sheetrock and fall to the floor inside the bedroom wall. lol

I hired a carpenter the next day to get my gun and fix the wall, packed my chit and left.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Erin, Kristin Amy

Erin was a drunk and would constantly call her ex and start crap.

Kristin was a Brunette who judging by her ex husband liked abuse, she also enjoyed masturbating with the barrel of a shotgun

Amy was just an all out freak, horror movies made her horny

Last edited by gitem_12; 07/27/14.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs
I must be lucky; I've never met a crazy woman.

You just didn't recognize her but you've met some.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
Aren't they all crazy???

+1

But Loretta was far past just crazy

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 02bfishn, 61 invisible), 3,183 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,837
Posts18,517,109
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.