Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I must be lucky; I've never met a crazy woman.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
I must be lucky; I've never met a crazy woman.

You are either very sheltered or full of more schitt than a Christmas turkey. smile

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Katherine.

I have danced with the Devil. She had excellent attorneys.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"Screamin' Jean" from W. Va.

Woke all the neighbors

'Nuff said..

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Martha. My first ex wife, mother of my two kids. Poster child for BiPolar disorder, and a certified loonie.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jill

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Luann. Unfortunately it took me a few months to figure out just how friggin' looney she really was.

We met one tending bar while up deer hunting near Pine River. Never did get her name, but the legend of the Green Toothed Hag lives on. Let's put it this way-she closed the bar and opened for business. Thankfully, not with us.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Erika
Aleta

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Been around 2;

Melody, threw a coffee table once!!

Kim, saved rubbers..... yep full blown nuts!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ought to be mandatory for Bi Polar to be tattooed in red on the forehead.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Told it before - her name is / was Katie and she was a dark redhead. Was in college. She was the best in the sack ever ( yeah I know - but this was the best ).

Woke up about 4 AM one Sunday morning in her dorm room after a hard night of partying and sex. Chick was sitting with her knees drawn up to her chin and she was rocking back and forth. Said she loved to watch me sleep and she wanted to watch me sleep forever. That's when I saw the scissors lying beside her.

I hit the bricks running. Left a new pair of Puma's and my high school football jersey behind.

But damn, what I would not give for one more night with that chick.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Told it before - her name Katie and she was a dark redhead. Was in college. She was the best in the sack ever ( yeah I know - but this was the best ).

Strangely enough a large percentage of men and women do not end up with the person who was their "best sex ever". This exact subject led to a very long, long, conversation one night at a party. There was some really PO'd husbands and wives when it was all over.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Crazy chick survey�..Rick doesn't have enough bandwidth...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Told it before - her name Katie and she was a dark redhead. Was in college. She was the best in the sack ever ( yeah I know - but this was the best ).

Strangely enough a large percentage of men and women do not end up with the person who was their "best sex ever". This exact subject led to a very long, long, conversation one night at a party. There was some really PO'd husbands and wives when it was all over.

I don't want to say I've had the best sex ever, not yet anyways.....

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I'll bet there were some sofa sleepers after that, for a few nights.

It's true though. Sometimes it's just not worth the price of admission you are paying.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jimy

I don't want to say I've had the best sex ever, not yet anyways.....

As married people, unless they cheat or remarry I think there is a fair chance that sex as it is after 15 or 20 years with their partner is pretty much going to stay the same. So, excellent, good, bad or whatever, it will be what it is. This does not include of course single people, cheaters, or couples who partake of sex outside their main relationship with their partner's permission.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ought to be mandatory for Bi Polar to be tattooed in red on the forehead.

+ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

When they tell you that they voluntarily committed themselves to a mental institution, underwent psychiatric treatment for years, and have to take meds daily to control the crazy ...

RUN

Last edited by fish head; 07/27/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

As married people, unless they cheat or remarry I think there is a fair chance that sex as it is after 15 or 20 years with their partner is pretty much going to stay the same. So, excellent, good, bad or whatever, it will be what it is. This does not include of course single people, cheaters, or couples who partake of sex outside their main relationship with their partner's permission.

Do people just accept bad sex(is there such a thing??)? Does anyone communicate? You owe it to your partner to be all they need you to be in the bedroom, and beyond.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I'll bet there were some sofa sleepers after that, for a few nights.

It's true though. Sometimes it's just not worth the price of admission you are paying.

This. It came down to a choice between incredible pleasure and fulfillment for both of us, and self preservation.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by pahick

Do people just accept bad sex(is there such a thing??)? Does anyone communicate? You owe it to your partner to be all they need you to be in the bedroom, and beyond.

I know many women who do. Sad, very, very, sad.

Open this up as a thread, and see what happens.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.