Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Mary and Staci. Stories are too long to tell, and they might say the same for me.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MColeman
All women speak in 'code'. It's especially hard for someone like me who tends to take everything said at face value at first. I can't stand 'code talkers' in women. That may be why I've reached the point that I don't even like to be around them.

Us men need a way to break the 'code'. Here is just a small start:

If women talk about giving another woman a shower - it has nothing to do with getting wet.

If women talk about chemistry - it has nothing to do with hydrogen, sodium ... etc. crazy

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Alisa
Holly

The second one became a full blown stalker. If I wrote it all down, I'll bet I could sell it to Hollywood. I still get cold sweats when I think about some of the things that happened.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by okok
A German red head named Kira...crazzzzzzy...but a cum freak! laugh

Shouldn't her imaginary name be Leslie?

I can imagine okok fantasizing that you run into a prognosis of early Alzheimers.

Nah, I don't wish harm to anyone on this board, I haven't been exactly a choir boy myself. :>)

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gunner500

Woke one night in bed to see her standing beside me in a negligee with about 20 candles already lit and holding my Glock 21 eek shocked, I managed to slap the gun from her hand only to have it go between the 2x4's and sheetrock and fall to the floor inside the bedroom wall. lol

You were lucky she wanted you to see it coming. grin

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Sandra, beautiful tall indian chick, took a cut at me one night after a party, I threw her across the couch arm rest and spanked her crazy ass, the stories of injuns and tekillya are true.

Woke one night in bed to see her standing beside me in a negligee with about 20 candles already lit and holding my Glock 21 eek shocked, I managed to slap the gun from her hand only to have it go between the 2x4's and sheetrock and fall to the floor inside the bedroom wall. lol

I hired a carpenter the next day to get my gun and fix the wall, packed my chit and left.

Dude�we have GOT to spend more time together at the next pig hunt! I'll tell you about Patty��whom even my mother referred to as " The Duchess of Doom".

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by MColeman
All women speak in 'code'. It's especially hard for someone like me who tends to take everything said at face value at first. I can't stand 'code talkers' in women. That may be why I've reached the point that I don't even like to be around them.

code phrases:
"I need my space"
"you are smothering me"
"we have an emotional disconnect"

translation:

I have found another guy.....

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
"Going Out Dancing" invariably refers to the Horizontal Mambo.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jaci, wasted several years of my life, and remained bitter for a time after.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every chick I ever met was at least a little crazy, how many names do you have room for?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Like a good friend told me long ago:

"They are all F'n crazy! It's just a matter of time..."

This statement is so true but if they are a good one, they will out grow the crazy and the need to change you and become your best friend.

I've had some NUT JOBS in my day. I could write a book.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
In my younger days I was rather outspoken about my opinion of females and their reasoning abilities,or lack thereof. As you can imagine, this did not in any way enhance my standing with them. So,I didn't get too many crazy chicks coming my way...something about telling a crazy chick she's dumb as shixt tends to leave them feeling rather less than amorous.

Eventually I learned to keep my mouth shut and just nod and smile at the their inane blathering. That helped a little bit, but not as much as I had hoped.

Still, I figured out that they are essentially pretty much the same, and not a one could do anything special enough to be worth putting up with a bunch of crap. I got lucky and got one of the uncraziest ones around. She's still a bit nuts, but sane enough that she knows she's a bit nuts! That helps a bunch.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If you are at a house party and you walk into the kitchen to find your date sitting on the stove and she asks "where's my camera?" And you answer "I don't know." And she screams "Don't tell me to [bleep] off!" Run like hell, kid.

That was right out of high school, about 30 years ago.

Being a gun owner, and considering the Lutenberg Amendment, there is no room in my life for crazy.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Angela
Lisa
Lisa (another one)
Sherry
Missy

I'm easy to get along with. Still see a lot of girls I knew before and we're friends. If I see any of those listed above I'm heading to the exit as fast and as quietly as I can hopefully before they see me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have meet a lot of crazy bishes. Never dated them.

My great aunt gave me some sound advice the day I left for college. She told me "choose your friends carefully and never date a girl you wouldn't want to marry."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Add a Brenda and a Liz to the list- both bi-polar and bat-[bleep] crazy but would/could fill every one of your sexual desires.. crazy

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Black Betty from Birmingham.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025

You were lucky she wanted you to see it coming. grin

LOL, something very bad was gonna happen there, quick. wink

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
[quote=gunner500]Sandra, beautiful tall indian chick, took a cut at me one night after a party, I threw her across the couch arm rest and spanked her crazy ass, the stories of injuns and tekillya are true.

I hired a carpenter the next day to get my gun and fix the wall, packed my chit and left.

Dude�we have GOT to spend more time together at the next pig hunt! I'll tell you about Patty��whom even my mother referred to as " The Duchess of Doom". [/quot

10-4 'Gwe, sounds like we'll be discussing both Four and two legged dogs over smoke and whiskey. smile

Trump Won!
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 2ndwind, 1minute, 1_deuce, 280fan, 24 invisible), 1,536 guests, and 1,003 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,325
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.