Home
Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some cookin (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back, just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil
Good folks come in all shapes and colors. kwg
Folks are folks.
Good people come in all colors just like bad people. It is a shame we don't have more of the former.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some cookin (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back, just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil

When's the wedding?
Neighbors on my west side are black...best neighbors I've had here at this house. They have grown children but not all of their children are welcome at their house...the rest of the black families on the street act just like you'd expect them to...
Originally Posted by kwg020
Yep.
GG, I dislike black Dimocraps. That said, white ones too.
The Blacker the berries the sweeter the wine. grin

I agree.
Originally Posted by eyeball
GG, I dislike black Dimocraps. That said, white ones too.
That says it all right there. Someone's race or ethnicity is no reason to hate someone, even when there are contemptible characteristics strongly associated with someone's race or ethnicity. What you ought to hate is the contemptible characteristics, not the person, while being open to the possibility that the person in front of you right now isn't an exemplar of said characteristics.
He did say dislike not hate.
I have no dislike for any particular skin tone. That is nonsense. I do however dislike a mental deficiency that just so happens to weigh heavily towards a race that the Democratic Party has targeted and cultivated with its toxic gifts.
Good people come in all colors same as a POS.
I have a friend I call my other brother Darrel. he has the most magnificent singing voice. after we were friends for about 5 years I realized he was black. I kid you not. It just never entered my mind what color his skin was/is. only when he called himself the white sheep of his family because he only had a B.S. degree while all his siblings had doctorates, I was totally color blind with the man. actions and attitude is what I saw.
For you haters and those of you that dislike blacks!

The title of your thread really grates on me. You act like there's a majority of people here that hate blacks. frown

I've been here awhile, and from all I have seen, there have only been a VERY few, that total less than I can count on one hand, that I would consider a hater, or dislike people for their skin color.

Nobody I know "dislikes blacks". But just about everyone I know hates Knee-gars. No matter what their color.
Being a life long Idahoan, my only experience with blacks was in the army. There were 2 groups. One was the regular guys, good friends and nice people. The other group was the soul brothers (as they were called then). Today we call them hood rats and they were a mean bunch of scum bags.

Phil

Phil I don't hate any race...however I has a true distrust and loathing for liberals. YMMV

Phil

Is there a reason you pulled the race card just to talk about having a decent neighbor?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I agree.

This is very true.

Unfortunately, and I"m being honest here, the older I get, the more I get exposed to more of them, and the fact that here, the greater majority I deal with on a daily basis lie, cheat, steal, etc... and are just trash, I end up becoming more predjudiced every day.

its VERY nice to hear the good things though. As a kid we lived in a big city, and our neighborhood turned 50% or more black as years went by. They were middle class though and very nice and great neighbors. Even the gal that murdered her husband as he took the trash out one morning had been just a great neighbor. And thats not a negative statement. Just happened. As it can with any folks.

I've got some folks down the road, went to school with here, married interracial and are still some of the best folks around these parts. We flew their dad a few montsh back with a heart condition and still the most cordial folks even in the crisis we were in the middle of.

Thanks for the refresher.

Jeff
Originally Posted by eyeball

Phil

When's the wedding?

Best response!
Man I hired once told me I was the blackest, white man he had ever known.

Don't exactly know what that meant.

And yes, he happened to be black.
There are many good and decent blacks. We just don't hear much about them.
The dislike on this forum is not for Blacks, it's for the Criminal Thug Class.
There's some nice pit bulls too. wink
Originally Posted by 4ager

Phil

Is there a reason you pulled the race card just to talk about having a decent neighbor?

I didn't get that from his post at all. He didn't play a 'race card' to his advantage...just mentioned that his neighbor was a good neighbor who was black.

I agree.

as do I
Originally Posted by MColeman

Phil

I didn't get that from his post at all. He didn't play a 'race card' to his advantage...just mentioned that his neighbor was a good neighbor who was black.

The title of the post says otherwise. It would appear that had the neighbor not been black, he wouldn't have said a thing; thus the pulling of the race card. YMMV, of course.
Where I live here in the river bottom was historically very black. Lots of cotton was raised here. Many of my neighbors were well established farming and ranching family's. Majority were black. Major property holders. Matter of fact 150 anniversary of the local country church here is this October!

Now we are both the minority.

^^^this +100000

Obama voter?
Best friend in college was blacker than black. He didn't have any use for niqqers either. He was a great man and someone I had the utmost respect for. So Phil quit being a closet racist and libtard.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I have no dislike for any particular skin tone. That is nonsense. I do however dislike a mental deficiency that just so happens to weigh heavily towards a race that the Democratic Party has targeted and cultivated with its toxic gifts.

Amen to that as well.
two of my best friends here in town, are black. We fish and squirrel hunt together. Visit in each other's homes from time to time.
Good folks indeed.

I suppose liberals from California think every white guy hates blacks? Sad.
For you haters and those of you that dislike blacks!

Nobody I know "dislikes blacks". But just about everyone I know hates Knee-gars. No matter what their color.

Spot on...
Originally Posted by rost495

I agree.

This is very true.

Unfortunately, and I"m being honest here, the older I get, the more I get exposed to more of them, and the fact that here, the greater majority I deal with on a daily basis lie, cheat, steal, etc... and are just trash, I end up becoming more predjudiced every day.
Means you're smart. You realize that certain contemptible traits are more strongly associated with blacks than with whites. You'd have to be an idiot or a liberal (one and the same thing, really) not to realize that if you've lived any length of time. I bet you wouldn't dislike a black person, however, who appeared not to exemplify said traits.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The dislike on this forum is not for Blacks, it's for the Criminal Thug Class.
Yep. Just so happens that there's a high concentration of that sort among blacks. Hate it just as much when I find it among whites, though.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Good people come in all colors just like bad people.

And we all bleed red....which is a hypothesis that should be regularly tested on the bad people.
Greyghost: Has your guilt risen to the extreme where you think all whites are evil?
Or are you high enough on your horse that you feel its "racist" for those of us that are man enough to call out the manifold shortcomings, in much of the black community.
Well, your guilt aside, I reserve the right to critique, criticize and call out BLACKS (or what ever you guilt ridden liberals are calling THEM these days!) whenever and wherever its needed.
I am NOT a "hater" and resent you even implying that I or anyone else is bad, on a blanket implication by you.
You have some specific condemnation of me and proof - then state it!
Other wise mind your own business.
I put myself at risk protecting "black" people from other black people for going on 29 years and have earned the right to criticize blacks that need criticizing - regardless of any "guilt ridden" or sensational headline" to a posting you might care to type up.
Sheesh.
I have shared more meals with more "blacks" than you ever will - again, don't even attempt to pass judgement or besmirch me and my race without specifics!
I am sick of liberal turds.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Not a racist bone or any guilt in my body over anything... paranoia amongst your selves at just the mention of blacks has pretty much shown it self! As to your feelings towards blacks, hell all you have to do is go back and look at your past post... its ever telling and there for eternity for all to see!

Pretty funny really, and I'm LOL...

Phil
I'm not much for hating anything,...takes too much energy.

So no,...I don't hate blacks.

I don't lose sight of the fact that many of them hate me, however.
You obama voters are all the same. Full of chit up to your eyeballs grin
Originally Posted by Bristoe

A person does lose sight of it and that's when they get burned.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Good point.
Greyghost, I'd be glad to take you back to Pa. near where I used to live and drop you off at one end of the black area of town and have you walk to the other end.

Even money says you come out at the other end in much different shape than you entered.

20 murders one year in the county. 21 arrested. 20 were black.

Went to one of my best friends wedding not long ago. He's black and
feels the same as I do.

Stupid thread.
I love me some good black folks, but I hate a god dammed niqqer.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
You obama voters are all the same. Full of chit up to your eyeballs grin

Yea, and too gutless to contemplate enunciating that a black man sexually assaults a white woman on average of every 35 minutes.
Is she good lookin'? grin There may be an agenda that needs lookin' into . . . just sayin'
Good folks are good folks, bad folks are bad folk and the names that go along with the bad folks are more an adjective than a noun, and usually describe the race of said $hitty person. Your friend sounds like a real nice lady.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Is she good lookin'? grin There may be an agenda that needs lookin' into . . . just sayin'

That's my thought. If she has the qualities of a woman you think might have wife potential then I say explore it. If your spirits are clicking then let it run.

Set this aside, all the talk, a black woman is really no different than a white one in the bedroom.

^^^^^^^

Very true. I live in a county that's 55% black so I know a lot of them. Some, particularly the older women, are great folks. I know some that are the sweetest most caring people you'd ever meet, they'd give you the shirt off their backs and are always the first to offer help and show up with food whenever something bad happens. Lots of grandparents in the black community end up raising the grandkids after the mother/father abandons them. What's always baffled me is that many of these women will end up raising grandkids that turn out to be complete scumbags, they learn nothing from their grandmothers because I know these ladies don't teach them to be scumbags.

Good people do come in all shapes and colors. I don't dislike black skin, but I do have a problem with mainstream black culture. I've said before that in the white community you have 80% of the folks are decent and 20% are scumbags, in the black community the numbers are mostly reversed.

A good person is a good person, no matter the color of their skin.
Originally Posted by rkamp

^^^^^^^

No one wants to hear about people acting decent, regardless of skin color.

One gets the impression strife, blame and agony has to be ever present. Pimps need money, commies need a proletariat and politicians need to save the downtrodden from the rich man stealing all the wealth....

Phil

Is this said in a tone that indicates moral superiority to others?

Sorry, but there are a lot of people who immediately stereotype people who think different than they do, and immediately assume that they are some how racists, and they condemn them as such with a 'moral superiority tone' in their voices...

my grand dad was right..

There are white people and white trash....
and black people and black trash....

and there are decent democrat and liberals and ones that think they are superior to and better than everyone else...

The OP sounds like he is bragging about something and giving a blanket condemnation to others....

I hope I am wrong, but that is my take on it
I judge people on their character, not their skin color. I'm generally labeled a racist.
Not a racist bone or any guilt in my body over anything... paranoia amongst your selves at just the mention of blacks has pretty much shown it self! As to your feelings towards blacks, hell all you have to do is go back and look at your past post... its ever telling and there for eternity for all to see!

Phil

So, you're either trolling or you're pulling the race card yourself. Neither is worth a schit.
not all the n----rs are black. i know lots of white ones. i also have black friends.

freeloader blacks,mexicans i've got no use for.

Phil

The title of the post says otherwise. It would appear that had the neighbor not been black, he wouldn't have said a thing; thus the pulling of the race card. YMMV, of course.

I see your point.
Sadly, the statistics tell us much.

Phil

So

Not sure what your point is?

Good people everywhere?

Snake
The truth is you could have posted the same thing without the pot stirring and even mentioning what color your neighbor is.

Phil

Cooked you supper, must have learned you voted for Obama Twice. Sold your vote for some , salty ham and corn pong ,way to go.
Sadly, that nice lady is the exception not the rule.

Mike
hmmm it don't appear the sermon had quite the impact the preacher was lookin for?

lmao
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Set this aside, all the talk, a black woman is really no different than a white one in the bedroom.

If she's ugly you can turn of the light in the bedroom and not have to see her, that don't work with white women.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
hmmm it don't appear the sermon had quite the impact the preacher was lookin for?

lmao

I've refrained from commenting on this because it pissed me off. Glad you wrote what you did..
I don't think it's a Black thing or Hispanic issue. I have an issue with all scumbags. Sadly the older I get the more it seems the "minorities" are willing to be scumbags rather than contribute productively. If we stopped codling the "underpriveledged" minorities a lot of the trouble would clear up on it's own.
The KKK was prevalent here until about eight years ago. They all but ruined their organization. Crime has been steadily increasing. What does that say about things?
When we hear that this colored woman bearing collard greens and cornbread cut your throat across from ear to ear, will it be OK to say, "we told you so"?

Yup.
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Yup.

Same can be said for all the "bad" cop threads. Guess it's just a human nature thing.
so you are saying there are more bad cops than Blacks? I guess there is nothing worst than a Black Cop
I have nothing against "blacks".
I have seen some Black Girls i would like to hold something against , like myself
Case in point...

[Linked Image]
Shes only half black.
Originally Posted by justin10mm
Shes only half black.

And had a nose job.
I'd do both "half's" in that case.
I could handle the Bi Racial problem she has
Racial, or Bi Racial isn't a problem.

It is how a person conducts themselves that are problems.

If they conduct themselves as decent human beings, there isn't a problem. At least from the other decent folks.
I'm leaving for Jamaica this coming Friday and will be up to my ears in Black Girls for eight days. When it comes to Women Blacks are my favorite ,Asian second and white girls third and everyone thinks I'm racist .
If a black person is a Christian they are good to go, if they are an atheist they can't do anything worth a damn.
Good place to get your throat cut, if you stray too far from the resort.... wink
This will be my 18th trip in the last twelve years
"For you haters and those of you that dislike blacks!"

Must be dizzying up there on your high horse looking down your nose at others.
Careful you don't fall off.
You're a fool if you judge a persons character by the color of their skin. You're a bigger fool if you can't tell the difference between a rattlesnake and a rat snake.
Originally Posted by okok
There's some nice pit bulls too. wink

Where?
You're a fool if you judge a persons character by the color of their skin. Your a bigger fool if you can't tell the difference between a rattlesnake and a rat snake.

Sometimes it's hard to even see the rat snake for all the rattlers... wink
Originally Posted by bea175
I'm leaving for Jamaica this coming Friday and will be up to my ears in Black Girls for eight days. When it comes to Women Blacks are my favorite ,Asian second and white girls third and everyone thinks I'm racist .

Go ahead and move to Haiti then. Please.

All in pursuit of the ebony clam? wink
You're a fool if you judge a persons character by the color of their skin. You're a bigger fool if you can't tell the difference between a rattlesnake and a rat snake.

Would the difference be like a black snake and a white snake?
Both are snakes... one will cause great harm.
Originally Posted by GeoW

All in pursuit of the ebony clam? wink

You gotta wonder aboit a guy that comes on the fire and proffesses his claim to being a niqqer lover . . . . . .lmao
It's not black folks people we hate.

It's the illiterate, low-IQ, feral, urban underclass, which is a significantly different and distinct parasitic and predatory sub-culture from black folks.
What a dumb thread

A real 'colort' womern woulda brought yas a plate o neckbones and sweet pertater pie
Wrong, Slum. It's 'tater. wink
GG -

It is intriguing that you are attacked for posting something positive.

No worries, it says way more about the attackers than it says about you. Best wishes to you and your neighbor.
Hey GG, I wonder what your neighbor lady friend would think about you using her act of kindness bringing you dinner, to stir up the racial chit storm you have here on a open forum.
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
GG -

No worries, it says way more about the attackers than it says about you. Best wishes to you and your neighbor.

He didn't do it to post something positive, he did it to stir the pot.
Originally Posted by 700LH
GG -

100% correct!

Why would anyone posting something positive call anyone else a hater, or racist?

They wouldn't.

They would have posted the good deed without ever even mentioning race of any sort.
^^^^^

This. Exactly.

Phil

Progressive fascists like you use racism as a weapon to make you feel superior over others. You treat blacks as children and keep them on the Democratic plantation with welfare and hatred.
GG -

Maybe the pot needed stirring.
[quote=BlackHunter]GG -

He didn't do it to post something positive, he did it to stir the

100% correct!

Why would anyone posting something positive call anyone else a hater, or racist?

They wouldn't.

They would have posted the good deed without ever even mentioning race of any sort.

So bad deeds that get posted here and mention race all the time are perfectly ok (actually it is pretty much the norm) but the converse is not acceptable? Rather incongruent. If the issue is that being called hater or disliker is so offensive to some, you have to wonder why. Maybe just maybe it is because the moniker fits some here. YMMV.

Phil

Cooked you supper, must have learned you voted for Obama Twice. Sold your vote for some , salty ham and corn pong ,way to go.

Sold it for a lot less.

laffin'

Take a look at the Hunter's Campfire on any typical day...it's chock full of deliberately negative stuff...and it's chock full of intentional inflammatory stuff that serves no other purpose than to "stir the pot". Some of the whiners here who are slingin' mud at the OP are regular team players at posting negative stuff and routinely "stir the pot".
Crappy self-righteous upitty title for your thread.
At this stage in my life I have very little use for blacks or dumb whites who kiss their axxes.

laffin'

Take a look at the Hunter's Campfire on any typical day...it's chock full of deliberately negative stuff...and it's chock full of intentional inflammatory stuff that serves no other purpose than to "stir the pot". Some of the whiners here who are slingin' mud at the OP are regular team players at posting negative stuff and routinely "stir the pot".

Mostly with liberals only though. grin
Originally Posted by antlers

What's negative to you may not be negative to others. All have a need to share their opinions as if not for opinions we would be no more than a pair of lines of generic chromosomes..

Actually, one does not necessarily have to hate a particular people... just stay the hell away from them. I give blacks plenty of room and when they don't do the same for me, we got problems. In other parts of the country it's Mexicans, other Native Americans, and right now Muslims everywhere. We all have our demons..

Close friend used to call himself a niqqer magnet.. he would draw them from thin air, it would seem. Was actually funny as hell...it was true..

I like chitlins and ox-tail but I don't have a neighbor lady that cooks em, thank God. wink
I have zero experience in living with negroes, however the OJ trial, the Trayvon Martin /Zimmerman trial and the election of Obama and their collective circuses have certainly influenced my opinions regarding them as a whole.
On the other hand, as a conservative, gun owning hunter living in California, I can certainly sympathize with minorities that suffer from the actions of their majorities of whom create their overall perception as a whole, if that makes any sense at all. crazy
Stiring some (fictitious pot) was not done or Intended, at least not by me!

But for those of you that are too simple minded, or too dense to understand my post, I'll try to spell it

out a little clearer!

or to make it easier to understand;

"For those of you that talk nothing but hate, and in particular those that talk bigotry and hate for the

black race!"

Not directed at any one in particular or any group of you all! But if you associate your self with

those in the thread title, then I'm really sorry, but that is your problem not mine!

As to the rest:

"Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some

cooking (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high

with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to

put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just

checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back,

just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil"

Don't know how I can spell that out any simpler, but I'll try!

I've got a very kind middle aged "Black" woman next door who was a very good friend to my wife, and now

that my wife is gone, occasionally when she decides to do some cooking, she includes me. No romance, no

intentions other than her showing kindness to her neighbor. And me just trying to say how much I

appreciate her kindness... Nothing was intended by my saying the woman was black, other than she

doesn't fall into the category that a few here are/or try to put the entire black race into, and seem to

want to show hatred for everyone including them selves!

Had it been the Hispanic woman that lives on the other side who also occasionally brings me samples of

her cooking when she feels so kindly, I'd have described her as being a Hispanic woman.

Make out of any of this what ever your little evil harts desire, but that is entirely on you, and it is

you that is "Stiring the Pot" if any stiring is being done....

To those people, nothing can or should be said, you are a sorry bunch! And a pretty pathetic bunch at that!

Phil

It would be interesting to hear your neighbor's opinion on the disproportionate level of violence in the black community, and the liberal media's reluctance to report it.

It would also be interesting to hear what she thinks about the black community leadership's refusal to not only not address the problem, but their refusal to even admit that there is a problem.

It would be interesting to hear if she agrees with the black community leadership in that there is no problem, or, if she feels that the continued wealth and fame of the black community leadership does in fact depend on the conditions in the black community never improving.

It would also be interesting to hear her opinion of "diversity" in America. Does she prefer to treat people individually based on merit, or does she prefer to class people into groups, in much the same way the AKC classes dogs?

These are the types of things I get into frequent heated discussion with my black neighbor when our schedules allow us time to get together. But race has nothing to do with it - he is a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant and I'm a retired Naval Officer, and everyone knows you can't have an intelligent conversation with a damn jarhead.
Heaven forbid if it had been a white woman.. Go away race baiter.
Originally Posted by rlott
It would be interesting to hear your neighbor's opinion on the disproportionate level of violence in the black community, and the liberal media's reluctance to report it.

It would also be interesting to hear what she thinks about the black community leadership's refusal to not only not address the problem, but their refusal to even admit that there is a problem.

It would be interesting to hear if she agrees with the black community leadership in that there is no problem, or, if she feels that the continued wealth and fame of the black community leadership does in fact depend on the conditions in the black community never improving.

It would also be interesting to hear her opinion of "diversity" in America. Does she prefer to treat people individually based on merit, or does she prefer to class people into groups, in much the same way the AKC classes dogs?

These are the types of things I get into frequent heated discussion with my black neighbor when our schedules allow us time to get together. But race has nothing to do with it - he is a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant and I'm a retired Naval Officer, and everyone knows you can't have an intelligent conversation with a damn jarhead.

Be nice to hear if she voted for ze ro and if she did, for what reason.
I like some people and dislike other Don't matter what color they are.
[quote=BlackHunter]GG -

He didn't do it to post something positive, he did it to stir the

100% correct!

They wouldn't.

So bad deeds that get posted here and mention race all the time are perfectly ok (actually it is pretty much the norm) but the converse is not acceptable? Rather incongruent. If the issue is that being called hater or disliker is so offensive to some, you have to wonder why. Maybe just maybe it is because the moniker fits some here. YMMV.

Oh you betcha! Bad habits are hard to die while some are encouraged; poor excuse for any of it.
Originally Posted by rlott
It would be interesting to hear...blah, blah, blah...

Would any of that negate the nice thing that she did for Greyghost...?
As I've gotten older I find I am becoming an equal opportunity racist.

I hate everybody the same! wink

But for those of you that are too simple minded, or too dense to understand my post, I'll try to spell it

out a little clearer!

"For those of you that talk nothing but hate, and in particular those that talk bigotry and hate for the

black race!"

Not directed at any one in particular or any group of you all! But if you associate your self with

those in the thread title, then I'm really sorry, but that is your problem not mine!

As to the rest:

"Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some

cooking (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high

with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to

put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back,

Phil"

I've got a very kind middle aged "Black" woman next door who was a very good friend to my wife, and now

that my wife is gone, occasionally when she decides to do some cooking, she includes me. No romance, no

intentions other than her showing kindness to her neighbor. And me just trying to say how much I

appreciate her kindness... Nothing was intended by my saying the woman was black, other than she

doesn't fall into the category that a few here are/or try to put the entire black race into, and seem to

Had it been the Hispanic woman that lives on the other side who also occasionally brings me samples of

her cooking when she feels so kindly, I'd have described her as being a Hispanic woman.

Make out of any of this what ever your little evil harts desire, but that is entirely on you, and it is

To those people, nothing can or should be said, you are a sorry bunch! And a pretty pathetic bunch at that!

Phil

Souds like you need to learn to cook
maybe my uncle had it right,he always said we shoulda screwed the black out of them long before they multiplied among themselves. when black and white mix they do get whiter.thomas jeffereson tried to.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Heaven forbid if it had been a white woman.. Go away race baiter.

Not too many "race realists" here on the Fire, unless they are hiding.
You want to see the real face of blacks then read Paul Kersey's blog SBPDL
That should open some eyes.
Originally Posted by Wtxj

out a little clearer!

black race!"

As to the rest:

Phil"

Phil

Souds like you need to learn to cook

It's a ratio thing. Ghostin doesn't understand numbers[like most any liberal]
Fo sho bro. wink
You all can go right on being afraid of your own shadows! I've gone through integrated schools, 4 years in the military, and some 40+ years in construction. I've worked with people of nearly every conceivable race, and except for a very few have gotten along just fine with all of them, and gladly would continue to do so!

One of you brought up if I lived in Philly.... jeez I live in and near another city that usually averages about 30 murders a year. And still I'm not to shy, afraid, or scared [bleep] to except kindness from "ANY ONE" no matter their color, race, or religion, and in fact continue to find most every one to be very nice people to get along with when given the chance...

Bashing everyone or lumping them together in some particular group with every breath like some of you seem intent on doing is not my way!

So continue on.... or what ever!

Phil
I for one, ain't scared of [bleep]. So there is wrong number one.
You dodged what I stated. It's a RATIO thing, a numbers game. The percentages of who commits crimes by race bares out what I stated. I have great friends of several ethnicity's. they're friends because they don't act like crack-head dumbasses that were raised by wolves.
What your are or ain't don't mean crap to me, as for numbers, ratios, crime, or anything else... has nothing of anything to what I originally posted.

Which was having a nice black woman for a neighbor who goes way out of her way to be kind to those around her!

Nothing more or less!

It's you all that are intent on making my original post into something else!

Fact is it's kind of surprising really, the attitudes that is!

Phil
How come the Mooch is such a bitch?

[Linked Image]
I was replying to one of the your post's from later in the thread.
And then you lump everyone[again] like this:
"It's you all that are intent on making my original post into something else!"
You are the race baiter, plain and simple.
How come you are!

Phil
You should ask your friend why the mooch has an itch

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Raeford

Could be that he got a little taste of that blackberry juice & is feeling white guilt...

Which was having a nice black woman for a neighbor who goes way out of her way to be kind to those around her!

Most happy that you have a kind neighbor. My experiences with them have been less than positive and that doesn't make me a hater or racist.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Raeford

Could be that he got a little taste of that blackberry juice & is feeling white guilt...

laffin
What your are or ain't don't mean crap to me, as for numbers, ratios, crime, or anything else... has nothing of anything to what I originally posted.

Nothing more or less!

It's you all that are intent on making my original post into something else!

Fact is it's kind of surprising really, the attitudes that is!

Phil

Truly unbelievable.

Read your own thread title. It was way MORE.

Liberals make a damn fine living double-talking, you should go into politics.

© 24hourcampfire