Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some cookin (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back, just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil

When's the wedding?

Best response!

GB1

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Man I hired once told me I was the blackest, white man he had ever known.

Don't exactly know what that meant.

And yes, he happened to be black.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are many good and decent blacks. We just don't hear much about them.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
The dislike on this forum is not for Blacks, it's for the Criminal Thug Class.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's some nice pit bulls too. wink

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some cookin (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back, just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil

Is there a reason you pulled the race card just to talk about having a decent neighbor?

I didn't get that from his post at all. He didn't play a 'race card' to his advantage...just mentioned that his neighbor was a good neighbor who was black.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kwg020
Good folks come in all shapes and colors. kwg

I agree.

as do I

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MColeman
Originally Posted by 4ager

Phil

Is there a reason you pulled the race card just to talk about having a decent neighbor?

I didn't get that from his post at all. He didn't play a 'race card' to his advantage...just mentioned that his neighbor was a good neighbor who was black.

The title of the post says otherwise. It would appear that had the neighbor not been black, he wouldn't have said a thing; thus the pulling of the race card. YMMV, of course.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Where I live here in the river bottom was historically very black. Lots of cotton was raised here. Many of my neighbors were well established farming and ranching family's. Majority were black. Major property holders. Matter of fact 150 anniversary of the local country church here is this October!

Now we are both the minority.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

^^^this +100000

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Obama voter?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Best friend in college was blacker than black. He didn't have any use for niqqers either. He was a great man and someone I had the utmost respect for. So Phil quit being a closet racist and libtard.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I have no dislike for any particular skin tone. That is nonsense. I do however dislike a mental deficiency that just so happens to weigh heavily towards a race that the Democratic Party has targeted and cultivated with its toxic gifts.

Amen to that as well.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
two of my best friends here in town, are black. We fish and squirrel hunt together. Visit in each other's homes from time to time.
Good folks indeed.

I suppose liberals from California think every white guy hates blacks? Sad.

Sam......

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
For you haters and those of you that dislike blacks!

Nobody I know "dislikes blacks". But just about everyone I know hates Knee-gars. No matter what their color.

Spot on...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rost495

I agree.

This is very true.

Unfortunately, and I"m being honest here, the older I get, the more I get exposed to more of them, and the fact that here, the greater majority I deal with on a daily basis lie, cheat, steal, etc... and are just trash, I end up becoming more predjudiced every day.
Means you're smart. You realize that certain contemptible traits are more strongly associated with blacks than with whites. You'd have to be an idiot or a liberal (one and the same thing, really) not to realize that if you've lived any length of time. I bet you wouldn't dislike a black person, however, who appeared not to exemplify said traits.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The dislike on this forum is not for Blacks, it's for the Criminal Thug Class.
Yep. Just so happens that there's a high concentration of that sort among blacks. Hate it just as much when I find it among whites, though.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Good people come in all colors just like bad people.

And we all bleed red....which is a hypothesis that should be regularly tested on the bad people.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Greyghost: Has your guilt risen to the extreme where you think all whites are evil?
Or are you high enough on your horse that you feel its "racist" for those of us that are man enough to call out the manifold shortcomings, in much of the black community.
Well, your guilt aside, I reserve the right to critique, criticize and call out BLACKS (or what ever you guilt ridden liberals are calling THEM these days!) whenever and wherever its needed.
I am NOT a "hater" and resent you even implying that I or anyone else is bad, on a blanket implication by you.
You have some specific condemnation of me and proof - then state it!
Other wise mind your own business.
I put myself at risk protecting "black" people from other black people for going on 29 years and have earned the right to criticize blacks that need criticizing - regardless of any "guilt ridden" or sensational headline" to a posting you might care to type up.
Sheesh.
I have shared more meals with more "blacks" than you ever will - again, don't even attempt to pass judgement or besmirch me and my race without specifics!
I am sick of liberal turds.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not a racist bone or any guilt in my body over anything... paranoia amongst your selves at just the mention of blacks has pretty much shown it self! As to your feelings towards blacks, hell all you have to do is go back and look at your past post... its ever telling and there for eternity for all to see!

Pretty funny really, and I'm LOL...

Phil

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

428 members (117LBS, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 44 invisible), 2,862 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,445
Posts18,528,727
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.