Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some cookin (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back, just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good folks come in all shapes and colors. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Folks are folks.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Good people come in all colors just like bad people. It is a shame we don't have more of the former.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some cookin (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back, just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil

When's the wedding?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Neighbors on my west side are black...best neighbors I've had here at this house. They have grown children but not all of their children are welcome at their house...the rest of the black families on the street act just like you'd expect them to...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kwg020
Yep.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
GG, I dislike black Dimocraps. That said, white ones too.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The Blacker the berries the sweeter the wine. grin

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I agree.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by eyeball
GG, I dislike black Dimocraps. That said, white ones too.
That says it all right there. Someone's race or ethnicity is no reason to hate someone, even when there are contemptible characteristics strongly associated with someone's race or ethnicity. What you ought to hate is the contemptible characteristics, not the person, while being open to the possibility that the person in front of you right now isn't an exemplar of said characteristics.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He did say dislike not hate.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I have no dislike for any particular skin tone. That is nonsense. I do however dislike a mental deficiency that just so happens to weigh heavily towards a race that the Democratic Party has targeted and cultivated with its toxic gifts.

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good people come in all colors same as a POS.

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have a friend I call my other brother Darrel. he has the most magnificent singing voice. after we were friends for about 5 years I realized he was black. I kid you not. It just never entered my mind what color his skin was/is. only when he called himself the white sheep of his family because he only had a B.S. degree while all his siblings had doctorates, I was totally color blind with the man. actions and attitude is what I saw.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
For you haters and those of you that dislike blacks!

The title of your thread really grates on me. You act like there's a majority of people here that hate blacks. frown

I've been here awhile, and from all I have seen, there have only been a VERY few, that total less than I can count on one hand, that I would consider a hater, or dislike people for their skin color.

Nobody I know "dislikes blacks". But just about everyone I know hates Knee-gars. No matter what their color.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Being a life long Idahoan, my only experience with blacks was in the army. There were 2 groups. One was the regular guys, good friends and nice people. The other group was the soul brothers (as they were called then). Today we call them hood rats and they were a mean bunch of scum bags.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Phil

Phil I don't hate any race...however I has a true distrust and loathing for liberals. YMMV

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Phil

Is there a reason you pulled the race card just to talk about having a decent neighbor?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I agree.

This is very true.

Unfortunately, and I"m being honest here, the older I get, the more I get exposed to more of them, and the fact that here, the greater majority I deal with on a daily basis lie, cheat, steal, etc... and are just trash, I end up becoming more predjudiced every day.

its VERY nice to hear the good things though. As a kid we lived in a big city, and our neighborhood turned 50% or more black as years went by. They were middle class though and very nice and great neighbors. Even the gal that murdered her husband as he took the trash out one morning had been just a great neighbor. And thats not a negative statement. Just happened. As it can with any folks.

I've got some folks down the road, went to school with here, married interracial and are still some of the best folks around these parts. We flew their dad a few montsh back with a heart condition and still the most cordial folks even in the crisis we were in the middle of.

Thanks for the refresher.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,031
Posts18,481,886
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.