Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm not much for hating anything,...takes too much energy.

So no,...I don't hate blacks.

I don't lose sight of the fact that many of them hate me, however.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You obama voters are all the same. Full of chit up to your eyeballs grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

A person does lose sight of it and that's when they get burned.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Good point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Greyghost, I'd be glad to take you back to Pa. near where I used to live and drop you off at one end of the black area of town and have you walk to the other end.

Even money says you come out at the other end in much different shape than you entered.

20 murders one year in the county. 21 arrested. 20 were black.

Went to one of my best friends wedding not long ago. He's black and
feels the same as I do.

Stupid thread.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I love me some good black folks, but I hate a god dammed niqqer.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by watch4bear
You obama voters are all the same. Full of chit up to your eyeballs grin

Yea, and too gutless to contemplate enunciating that a black man sexually assaults a white woman on average of every 35 minutes.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is she good lookin'? grin There may be an agenda that needs lookin' into . . . just sayin'

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good folks are good folks, bad folks are bad folk and the names that go along with the bad folks are more an adjective than a noun, and usually describe the race of said $hitty person. Your friend sounds like a real nice lady.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Is she good lookin'? grin There may be an agenda that needs lookin' into . . . just sayin'

That's my thought. If she has the qualities of a woman you think might have wife potential then I say explore it. If your spirits are clicking then let it run.

Set this aside, all the talk, a black woman is really no different than a white one in the bedroom.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MColeman
There are many good and decent blacks. We just don't hear much about them.

^^^^^^^

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Very true. I live in a county that's 55% black so I know a lot of them. Some, particularly the older women, are great folks. I know some that are the sweetest most caring people you'd ever meet, they'd give you the shirt off their backs and are always the first to offer help and show up with food whenever something bad happens. Lots of grandparents in the black community end up raising the grandkids after the mother/father abandons them. What's always baffled me is that many of these women will end up raising grandkids that turn out to be complete scumbags, they learn nothing from their grandmothers because I know these ladies don't teach them to be scumbags.

Good people do come in all shapes and colors. I don't dislike black skin, but I do have a problem with mainstream black culture. I've said before that in the white community you have 80% of the folks are decent and 20% are scumbags, in the black community the numbers are mostly reversed.

A good person is a good person, no matter the color of their skin.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by rkamp

^^^^^^^

No one wants to hear about people acting decent, regardless of skin color.

One gets the impression strife, blame and agony has to be ever present. Pimps need money, commies need a proletariat and politicians need to save the downtrodden from the rich man stealing all the wealth....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some cookin (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back, just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil

Is this said in a tone that indicates moral superiority to others?

Sorry, but there are a lot of people who immediately stereotype people who think different than they do, and immediately assume that they are some how racists, and they condemn them as such with a 'moral superiority tone' in their voices...

my grand dad was right..

There are white people and white trash....
and black people and black trash....

and there are decent democrat and liberals and ones that think they are superior to and better than everyone else...

The OP sounds like he is bragging about something and giving a blanket condemnation to others....

I hope I am wrong, but that is my take on it

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I judge people on their character, not their skin color. I'm generally labeled a racist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not a racist bone or any guilt in my body over anything... paranoia amongst your selves at just the mention of blacks has pretty much shown it self! As to your feelings towards blacks, hell all you have to do is go back and look at your past post... its ever telling and there for eternity for all to see!

Pretty funny really, and I'm LOL...

Phil

So, you're either trolling or you're pulling the race card yourself. Neither is worth a schit.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
not all the n----rs are black. i know lots of white ones. i also have black friends.

freeloader blacks,mexicans i've got no use for.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by 4ager
Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some cookin (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back, just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil

Is there a reason you pulled the race card just to talk about having a decent neighbor?

I didn't get that from his post at all. He didn't play a 'race card' to his advantage...just mentioned that his neighbor was a good neighbor who was black.

The title of the post says otherwise. It would appear that had the neighbor not been black, he wouldn't have said a thing; thus the pulling of the race card. YMMV, of course.

I see your point.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sadly, the statistics tell us much.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Phil

So

Not sure what your point is?

Good people everywhere?

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (6mmCreedmoor, 44mc, 10Glocks, AceBall, Amos63, 13 invisible), 1,657 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,829
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.