Home
Between the shemagh and beard, it is getting rediculous. I guess airybody is a fuggin operator.
I don't even know what that is, but it sounds Jewish.

I'd like to think I'm up on the current lingo with two kids in school and best friends with teenagers... I have no clue what the fugg a shemaghs is.
Google tells me it is an Arab head scarf, I don't notice them much here. Must be a southern thing.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
I'd like to think I'm up on the current lingo with two kids in school and best friends with teenagers... I have no clue what the fugg a shemaghs is.

It's the latest fashion from the sandbox. Basically just a cotton scarf.

If I'm going to rock the scarf look, it's going to be wool plaid and worn in December/January. Mind you I said IF............I've yet to buy a scarf of any kind.
It's one of those head coverings such as Yasser Arrafat (pardon the spelling) always wore. Middle Eastern thing.
Originally Posted by Otter
It's one of those head coverings such as Yasser Arrafat (pardon the spelling).

Spelling is close enough for who it's for.

Might even be correct for all I know/care. wink
Shemaghs(pronounced: schmoag) are those usually gray and white checkered scarves you see on almost every special forces operator, or lately every security guard at the DNR range that I go to, along with their Crye pants and jackets.
John
Frank gali from snipers hide wears them when he does optics review videos. I guess to look the part
Well I'll have you know that when I step out with my shemagh wrapped around my double chinned neck and with my Oakely Shades covering my drooping eyebrows, I look downright fabulously cool.
If you can't be it, buy it and wear it!

http://store.tripleaughtdesign.com/Apparel?_ga=1.216635350.1795154415.1426914222

Fad. Proclaims to the world 'm a badass/Blackwater/macho/militia/Rambo. But in reality just a delusional/dumb-ass/jerk-off.
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Fad. Proclaims to the world 'm a badass/Blackwater/macho/militia/Rambo. But in reality just a delusional/dumb-ass/jerk-off.

In other words, douchenozzle. Don't see anyone around here with them, but always get a laugh at the Tac-ops guys that have to wear everything but a bullet proof vest to go punch paper.
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
Well I'll have you know that when I step out with my shemagh wrapped around my double chinned neck and with my Oakely Shades covering my drooping eyebrows, I look downright fabulously cool.

This is getting too close to home....like about 2 hours close. I'm surprised that I have not seen them around here yet. The most interesting attire as of late is one of our clients that wears a robe and sandals around town. He's about 6'5 so you can't miss him if you are over this way.

They sometimes congrgate at gun shows and make the rest of the gun show community look bad. TV reports about gun shows will always have these guys as the focal point.

I saw one such critter at a local gun show wearing all kinds of knives including in (parachord, of course) wrist bands on both wrists! He was trying to sell a heavily accessorized AR of some sort for a too high price. This, too seems to be a common event or MO with the type. Poor overdressed soul carried his odd looking AR around and around and around the gun show all day long. His army surplus boots had to be getting pretty hot by the end of his day, marching on a hard cement floor like he was.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by safariman

They sometimes congrgate at gun shows and make the rest of the gun show community look bad. TV reports about gun shows will always have these guys as the focal point.

I saw one such critter at a local gun show wearing all kinds of knives including in (parachord, of course) wrist bands on both wrists! He was trying to sell a heavily accessorized AR of some sort for a too high price. This, too seems to be a common event or MO with the type. Poor overdressed soul carried his odd looking AR around and around and around the gun show all day long. His army surplus boots had to be getting pretty hot by the end of his day, marching on a hard cement floor like he was.

He probably said the same thing about middle aged douchenozzles with sagging and faded tats wearing shirts with cut off sleeves.
Isn't a shemagh what mall ninja's wear?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by safariman

He probably said the same thing about middle aged douchenozzles with sagging and faded tats wearing shirts with cut off sleeves.

He might have, had such a creature been at that gun show. Fortunately, the only tatoo's there were good, sharp clear ones, inscribed upon hard bodies with good muscle tone. And I would not pretend to know what was in the mind of a guy like that anyway.
Originally Posted by CBB15
Between the shemagh and beard, it is getting rediculous. I guess airybody is a fuggin operator.

I bought a bunch of them in Ghazni, Afghanistan while I was there in 04. Fantastic at keeping your neck from getting rubbed raw by your vest. Good for dust and sweat as well. Used the same ones in Iraq 05...love them. We couldn't have beards though.

To answer your question, people like the war fighter look but not the life.
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
people like the war fighter look but not the life.
lolol Who can blame them. Being real is uncomfortable. Why do that when you can kill zombies on video games, post on the campfire from the privacy of your own home while watching war footage interspaced with Dancing with the Stars or Dual Survival? Then head out to the mall or gunshow with your scarf, shades and Zero Dork Thirty hillbilly beard. It's all good.
I guess that in the long run, dressing up 'tactical' is not much different than folks wearing cowboy boots and hats, that have never been on a horse. smile

I can't afford Crye pants, but I do like 5-11s. laugh
I honestly thought those were for keeping sand out of a camels nose.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by john843
Shemaghs(pronounced: schmoag) are those usually gray and white checkered scarves you see on almost every special forces operator, or lately every security guard at the DNR range that I go to, along with their Crye pants and jackets.
John

I thought those things were small table cloths.
[quote=LostHighway]Fad. Proclaims to the world 'm a badass/Blackwater/macho/militia/Rambo. But in reality just a delusional/dumb-ass/jerk-off.[/quote

The modern form of the BOOMBOX.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I guess that in the long run, dressing up 'tactical' is not much different than folks wearing cowboy boots and hats, that have never been on a horse. smile

I can't afford Crye pants, but I do like 5-11s. laugh

+1 on the 511 pants.
While I was waiting to get a CAT scan yesterday I noticed this dude sitting in the waiting room. From what I could see, he was sporting around 700 bucks worth of tactical wear on the outside. That doesn't count the tactical t-shirt under his fleece and buckskin rubbers in his wallet.

Or wearing head to toe cammo while setting in a box overlooking a pile of corn.

I agree with the OP though.
Especially annoying when worn by spoiled college twirps who are disgruntled with America.
Couldn't be any worse than douchebags who wear polo shirts with their collars turned up, usually accompanied by hats turned backwards. :-)
Can't say I've ever seen one around here.

But then, I stay out of malls and gun shows.
They only one I see wearing on their head like that here is a Muslim woman down the street. And I keep an eye on her. Lots of woman where them thin cotton scarfs , but I don't think they are doing anything but adding some color.

Almost guilty of that. I do wear a lot of camo while watching for deer. Seems like about the only warm thing that you can buy here, that is not real noisy. I also wear cowboy boots and hat on occasion, but I have been on a horse, and used to own a few. I do not put on a football jersey or basketball, to watch a game, but some do, so I hear. miles
Good for dust and sweat as well.

When I start sweating heavily, I tend to take stuff off instead of adding to my wardrobe. My Dad tried for years to get me to wear long sleeve shirts while working in the field. He said it was cooler but I never found that to be true. In fact, most of my younger years, I wore no shirt at all. An no, I do not have skin cancers as a result. miles
Originally Posted by joken2
[Linked Image]

He has his STUPID hat on......
Originally Posted by milespatton

When I start sweating heavily, I tend to take stuff off instead of adding to my wardrobe. My Dad tried for years to get me to wear long sleeve shirts while working in the field. He said it was cooler but I never found that to be true. In fact, most of my younger years, I wore no shirt at all. An no, I do not have skin cancers as a result. miles

thats interesting Miles....in general i dont care for long sleeves but one thing that will get me to wear them is being out in the sun cause i do feel cooler without the sun beating on my skin....infact just bought a number of long sleeved "cooling fabric" shirts cause ill be outside alot this summer......used to piss Darla off cause took an act of congress to get me in a nice long sleeved shirt for a dinner or such but one of my Columbia or Cabelas long sleeved shirts would be what i grabbed when heading out on the boat....course the difference being i had to button up the nice shirts to the point i felt strangled crazy
In the 70's lots of folks were wearing boonie hats whether they were in Vietnam or not. Same thing.
also dont have those scarves but ive got a few of those Buff wraps made out of the same stuff as some of the shirts i buy to protect my head from burning and keep sweat out of my eyes(sweat tends to start rolling off me when i get even mildly warm, must be my cold adapted thick Norwegian blood crazy )....

[Linked Image]
When I was in, we did not have the Arabic shemaghs, but everyone wore the green muslin cravat as a scarf in the field in the warmer months. Worked good, especially when trying to keep dust out of your mouth/nose if moving by vehicle or to collect sweat under your kpot.

My favorite piece of snivel gear was the old sleeping bag hood liner that came with the heavy down bags. I wore those under my kpot in the winter.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
In the 70's lots of folks were wearing boonie hats whether they were in Vietnam or not. Same thing.

making fun of my fishing hat crazy laugh protecs me from the sun better than a ball cap....though mine is a grey and not camo or OD green...
Originally Posted by eh76
[Linked Image]

I love that photo.

Sherrif Joe is a bad mofo!

look at him looking at mr kung fu barbeque.... What do you suppose old Joe is thinking?

"Aint it about time you GROW THE F#@! UP!!!???"

Poser.

The style I used was very light weight material. Wrapped around my neck to prevent the chaffing and then the extra to wipe eyes etc. Just enough to keep some sun off but let a breeze through. The ones I'm seeing Stateside seem really thick and not suited for hot weather.
And they're dropping their chipotle for sriracha and their bulgur wheat for quinoa.
I likes this one!!!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by conrad101st

My favorite piece of snivel gear was the old sleeping bag hood liner that came with the heavy down bags. I wore those under my kpot in the winter.

Snivel gear...love that.

I use my issued artic sleeping bag in the deer blind. I hate being cold, even SE Texas cold.
Originally Posted by rattler

thats interesting Miles....in general i dont care for long sleeves but one thing that will get me to wear them is being out in the sun cause i do feel cooler without the sun beating on my skin....infact just bought a number of long sleeved "cooling fabric" shirts cause ill be outside alot this summer......used to piss Darla off cause took an act of congress to get me in a nice long sleeved shirt for a dinner or such but one of my Columbia or Cabelas long sleeved shirts would be what i grabbed when heading out on the boat....course the difference being i had to button up the nice shirts to the point i felt strangled crazy

I've have never been a cattleman, so I'd look just as dumb with a western button up as I would with a Stetson, but I was introduced to the LLBean SPF 50 shirts a couple years ago and find they really keep me cool. I'm not sure how they work, but they do block the sun without trapping body heat. Pretty damn nifty trick. BTW, I tried a Columbia long sleeve before that, and it didn't work nearly as well. It wasn't SPF rated, and that does make a difference.

The style I used was very light weight material. Wrapped around my neck to prevent the chaffing and then the extra to wipe eyes etc. Just enough to keep some sun off but let a breeze through. The ones I'm seeing Stateside seem really thick and not suited for hot weather.

the Buff's and long sleeved shirts i wear let the slightest breeze through which helps with keeping cool....the fact they collect the sweat off the skin makes them into a lil swamp cooler if you live in a dry area with any breeze, like where i do.....
Originally Posted by northern_dave
[Linked Image]

I love that photo.

look at him looking at mr kung fu barbeque.... What do you suppose old Joe is thinking?

Poser.

They are comrades in arms so both are bad mofos.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...avy-armour-into-living-room-kills-puppy/

"Tanks for the Memories: Steven Seagal Rolls Heavy Armour into Living Room, Kills Puppy
Sep. 1, 2011 6:05pm Becket Adams"

"CRIME
Tanks for the Memories: Steven Seagal Rolls Heavy Armour into Living Room, Kills Puppy
Sep. 1, 2011 6:05pm Becket Adams
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This
Steven Seagal Rolls Tank Into Living Room, Kills Puppy
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, right, talks with actor Steven Seagal, who was visiting the sheriff, after holding a news conference announcing his latest crime suppression illegal immigration operation sweep at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Training Academy Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Arizona Republic, Jack Kurtz)
What’s more awesome than driving a tank? Driving a tank into someone’s living room.

That must have been what what 80′s action hero Steven Seagal was thinking when he decided to accompany Sheriff Joe Arpaio on a raid of an Arizona man accused of running of cock-fighting ring.

The target, Jesus Llovera’s, was suspected of illicit gambling and animal cruelty. Somewhere in the mix, Arizona law enforcement thought that an appropriate response would involve several armored cars, a tank, and dozens of sheriff’s deputies in full riot gear.

Almost like sandblasting a cracker, isn’t it?

Robert Campus, Llovera’s attorney, believes the entire raid was staged to help actor Steven Seagal’s TV show, “Lawman.” Seagal was riding in the tank. The Sheriff’s Department has entered into a contract with Seagal and part of that contract gives Seagal carte blanche to go along with the sheriff as he arrests people.

However, according to a recent Forbes article, “Seagal told a local radio station that animal cruelty was one of his pet peeves, and since the bust was an animal cruelty bust, Seagal decided to go along for the ride.”

Oddly enough, no one told him that rolling a tank into a living room filled with animals might pose as a threat to, well, the animals. The raid ended up killing “hundreds” of roosters (looks like Llovera was running a cock-fighting ring after all) and the family’s puppy in the process.

The fallout of this whole bizarre episode? Segal is being sued for more than $100,000 by Llovera, who is also demanding a written apology from Seagal to his children for killing their puppy.

Folks, we are not making this up."
Originally Posted by 222Rem

I've have never been a cattleman, so I'd look just as dumb with a western button up as I would with a Stetson, but I was introduced to the LLBean SPF 50 shirts a couple years ago and find they really keep me cool. I'm not sure how they work, but they do block the sun without trapping body heat. Pretty damn nifty trick. BTW, I tried a Columbia long sleeve before that, and it didn't work nearly as well. It wasn't SPF rated, and that does make a difference.

Columbia makes shirts all over the map as far as fabric and SPF rating....chances are they have something like your LL Bean.....i just tend to by Columbia cause i buy alot of this kinda stuff at a discount over "new release prices" from Sierra Trading Post and they get in alot of Columbia stuff so its been my default....with releases every year alot of the shirts i like and work well run $30-40 plus, even t-shirt style....but i pick up last years models for $5-25 from STP especially ones im gonna wear for work which will get trashed pretty fast....
[Linked Image]

I love that photo.

Poser.

http://www.abc15.com/news/state/she...uld-win-gop-primary-for-arizona-governor

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Steven Seagal could win GOP primary for Arizona Governor"
I wear a camo boonie while working( field Surveyor), It saves the top of my ears from becoming cancerous, though that will probably happen anyways. Mine is Camo because it was 4 bucks at Walmart on sale....
Around here the ones that I see wearing those skull cap thingies, keep the top of their ears tucked in, winter and summer. Sure looks goofy. miles
Wear your hat turned forward moron.
[Linked Image]

I love that photo.

Poser.

http://www.abc15.com/news/state/act...h-sheriff-joe-arpaio-in-new-reality-show
It's all about how you look:

Originally Posted by heavywalker
Google tells me it is an Arab head scarf, I don't notice them much here. Must be a southern thing.

Could be a TN thing. It AIN"T a southern thing.

Haven't seen anything like that here save a few muslims around.

Now black dudes and white chicks... don't even get me started....
Originally Posted by conrad101st
When I was in, we did not have the Arabic shemaghs, but everyone wore the green muslin cravat as a scarf in the field in the warmer months. Worked good, especially when trying to keep dust out of your mouth/nose if moving by vehicle or to collect sweat under your kpot.

Thats what I remember too. Back in the 1970's and 1980's we used to call them "drive-on rags". They were usually made from a 'misappropriated' medical cravat/bandages. Eventually the powers-that-be got tired of them and clamped down.

http://www.amazon.com/Military-Cravat-Triangular-Bandage-6510-00-201-1755/dp/B00HBG726G

Looks like the current fad is to use Keffiyahs. The Brits used to issue them (or maybe still do) as "Shemaughs".

From what I remember, the black and white keffiyahs, back in the day, were used by Yassir Arafat as a political symbol. The red and white ones were used to denote support for King Hussein of Jordan.
I think the whole bushcraft thing has made a few things popular. Mors Kochanski teaches about a large scarf as a good thing to have cause it can be used for so many things. I don't have one but I do always carry a bandana. In winter I wear it around my neck and I also wear a beard. 1st day of spring I shave but still carry a bandana for many uses. I even carry a spare in my tool box. Great hard hat liner too.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Wear your hat turned forward moron.

X 1000 !!! When I see the dumb ass kids nowadays wearing their ball cap with the bill on the side of their head, or also with a new hat with the bill mashed flat and straight, I just wanna walk up and slap their cap right off their friggin head mad and it's usually the meskins and the gang banger wanna be's around here.

Here in N. TX, with our area primarily being a Farming / Ranching AG based economy, most that don't wear a cowboy hat wear gimme ball caps and know how to properly wear one.
All my nephews learned the hard way when they come to the Ranch, that you don't go around wearing your hat like some gang banger scum, or your jeans falling down off your ass wink
Never saw anybody wearing a shemagh
when I lived in Saudi Arabia in the '80s.

Thobes, yes — men's ankle-length white "dresses."
Ghutras, yes — men's print head "napkins"
(more like small table cloths).
Agals, yes — we called 'em "fan belts."

Shemaghs, no.

One tribe wore ghutras without "fan belts."
One of my buddies wondered aloud how the
guys who wore 'em kept 'em on.
Another buddy theorized "vacuum." smile
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I think the whole bushcraft thing has made a few things popular. Mors Kochanski teaches about a large scarf as a good thing to have cause it can be used for so many things. I don't have one but I do always carry a bandana. In winter I wear it around my neck and I also wear a beard. 1st day of spring I shave but still carry a bandana for many uses. I even carry a spare in my tool box. Great hard hat liner too.

Agreed Seal Billy!

Real men and working cowboys around here wear bandanas and mostly use them to keep your neck from getting sunburned, or to keep blowing dust out of your mouth or nose. Also make a great sweat rag to dry your face, or wipe the sweat from your eyes.
I'm digging the beard movement. Besides, when the bad guys do invade they won't be able to tell us from them!! I haven't shaved in 2+ weeks and it feels great. My Father said I looked like I swallowed a horse. Not sure if that's good or not.

Now I ain't wearing no night gown and sandals!!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I likes this one!!!

[Linked Image]

Aunt Jemima!!! laugh
Originally Posted by sherp
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post
Herpes the dog that won't "heal"

i actually carry a couple of them in my truck, etc for being out on the desert to keep the sun off my noggin, and dust/dirt etc.
use to be real common as a kid to see real cowboys with long scarfs around their neck. Multiple purpose garment, protection against sun, wrap around your face to keep the dust down behind cattle, wet in to keep your neck cool, can blow snot in it etc.
I have gotten soft i guess, cause i carry hadiwipes in the vehicle in the summer to wipe some of the sweat off around here.

prior to the booney hats it was straw resistals and so on. The caps are less expensive and you can crumple them up which is how they end up in my truck.
"Wild rag" for neck/face as needed.
Long sleeve shirts, generally, as I do fight skin cancer (6500 ft elevation has a lot to do with that)
Boonie hats are easier to dunk in a 5 gal can of water for redneck air-conditioning. (I don't ALWAYS wear a cowboy hat)
[Linked Image]

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...ng-tank-into-arizona-home-killing-puppy/

"The story of Steven Seagal accompanying Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s raid on an Arizona man suspected of cock-fighting seems almost humorous. Almost, that is, until you think about police driving into your own home with a tank and killing your dog, which is what happened when Seagal drove a tank into Jesus Llovera’s house.

Seagal told a local radio station that animal cruelty was one of his pet peeves, and since the bust was an animal cruelty bust – which apparently requires the use of several armored cars, a tank, and dozens of sheriff’s deputies in full riot gear – Seagal decided to go along for the ride…and kill hundreds of roosters and a puppy in the process."

If Joe had a son, he would look like Steven.
Originally Posted by calikooknic

In other words, douchenozzle. Don't see anyone around here with them, but always get a laugh at the Tac-ops guys that have to wear everything but a bullet proof vest to go punch paper.
Yup and most of them can't shoot fer squat.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
He does a good job of looking rediculous these days and for some time, now.
I thought that it meant dirty diapers in Gaelic. 😁
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Especially annoying when worn by spoiled college twirps who are disgruntled with America.

--And would never Serve!
also dont have those scarves but ive got a few of those Buff wraps made out of the same stuff as some of the shirts i buy to protect my head from burning and keep sweat out of my eyes(sweat tends to start rolling off me when i get even mildly warm, must be my cold adapted thick Norwegian blood crazy )....

[Linked Image]

buffs we use as needed, both winter ones and the bug reducing SPF ones fishing the salt...
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I likes this one!!!

[Linked Image]

Pale Pink is nice.
Originally Posted by RickyD
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Both of them look like heroes. Both of them support the other.

The question is, why don't you support them both without question?
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

--And would never Serve!

Yes! We couldn't count on them to sign up and go hands on to disarm fellow citizens or put them in concentration camps like .mil folks have clearly shown a willingness to do.
Anyone noticed all of the people running around wearing baseball caps who are not and have never been baseball players?
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Anyone noticed all of the people running around wearing baseball caps who are not and have never been baseball players?

They're the same folks that own a 1 ton diesel truck to tow their two place snowmachine trailer and their jon boat.
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Like anything else, it is different when .mil/LE copy something. That means, they developed them first and baseball just copied from them.

It is clear to see how this:

[Linked Image]

is an unabashed copy of US .mil/LE head gear

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It's too bright out to go without sunglasses.
That's why I have transitional lenses in my glasses.
It's always too bright for Sherp / Herpies to go outside.
Yup,when your head is.....
Oh no!! Tell me you guys aren't ashamed of Joe & Steven!!! How will you ever advise some libertarian to vote for Christie next year if you are so embarrassed about what we stand for?
First week on days since the first of the year.
I hope I get drawn for a cow elk tag.
hawk driver, elkhunternm, and chlinstructor are oh so ashamed of the activities of the people and groups they support without reservation. How sad.
Will need more .375 H&H brass too.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hopefully it'll snow in the mountains,that will be GREAT!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Snow would be great.
Originally Posted by CBB15

I bought a bunch of them in Ghazni, Afghanistan while I was there in 04. Fantastic at keeping your neck from getting rubbed raw by your vest. Good for dust and sweat as well. Used the same ones in Iraq 05...love them. We couldn't have beards though.

To answer your question, people like the war fighter look but not the life.

I bought mine in Urdaneta Philippines, they are good for hot weather but I don't wear it in public so as to not look like a muslim lover.
Yup,the last time I went cow elk hunting,the wind blew day & night. When it finally stopped Monday,I killed a cow in the mid-afternoon.
[Linked Image]

I love that photo.

Poser.

"Tanks for the Memories: Steven Seagal Rolls Heavy Armour into Living Room, Kills Puppy

"CRIME
Tanks for the Memories: Steven Seagal Rolls Heavy Armour into Living Room, Kills Puppy
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, right, talks with actor Steven Seagal, who was visiting the sheriff, after holding a news conference announcing his latest crime suppression illegal immigration operation sweep at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Training Academy Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Arizona Republic, Jack Kurtz)
What’s more awesome than driving a tank? Driving a tank into someone’s living room.

That must have been what what 80′s action hero Steven Seagal was thinking when he decided to accompany Sheriff Joe Arpaio on a raid of an Arizona man accused of running of cock-fighting ring.

The target, Jesus Llovera’s, was suspected of illicit gambling and animal cruelty. Somewhere in the mix, Arizona law enforcement thought that an appropriate response would involve several armored cars, a tank, and dozens of sheriff’s deputies in full riot gear.

Robert Campus, Llovera’s attorney, believes the entire raid was staged to help actor Steven Seagal’s TV show, “Lawman.” Seagal was riding in the tank. The Sheriff’s Department has entered into a contract with Seagal and part of that contract gives Seagal carte blanche to go along with the sheriff as he arrests people.

However, according to a recent Forbes article, “Seagal told a local radio station that animal cruelty was one of his pet peeves, and since the bust was an animal cruelty bust, Seagal decided to go along for the ride.”

Oddly enough, no one told him that rolling a tank into a living room filled with animals might pose as a threat to, well, the animals. The raid ended up killing “hundreds” of roosters (looks like Llovera was running a cock-fighting ring after all) and the family’s puppy in the process.

The fallout of this whole bizarre episode? Segal is being sued for more than $100,000 by Llovera, who is also demanding a written apology from Seagal to his children for killing their puppy.

Cows dont like wind. You didnt know that?
Killed it with a .338 RUM and 210 gr NP's. The shot was around 75-100 yds. wink
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Cows dont like wind. You didnt know that?
I do now! laugh
sherp aka herpes needs a rainbow smog.
Yup.
Bet he has a rainbow bumper sticker on his Subaru
Or Prius.
[Linked Image]

I love that photo.

Poser.

"CRIME
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This

[Linked Image]

I love that photo.

Poser.

"CRIME
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This

Most likely a Volt.
http://reason.com/archives/2010/01/19/sheriff-joes-enabler

"By now, most of America knows the name of Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio. The publicity-loving self-proclaimed "Toughest Sheriff in America" made himself famous with his desert tent prisons, chain gangs, reality TV show, and, most recently, with his almost certainly illegal crackdowns on undocumented immigrants. Arpaio is now the subject of a federal grand jury investigation.

Less known, at least outside of Arizona, is Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Peyton Thomas. But prosecutor Thomas has emerged as one of Arpaio's most reliable enablers."
Operator wanna be's.
Political correctness.
Unless your neck is cold---
1,765 more post till Kahuna.
How many more do I need to make Bwana ?
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Operator wanna be's.
Political correctness.

The US military was the first to use packs and sleeping bags made of synthetics when civilians were using cotton derivatives.
As a nation, we have no cultural identity.
a lot more than twerpes herpes laugh
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Operator wanna be's.
Political correctness.

The US military was the first to use packs and sleeping bags made of synthetics when civilians were using cotton derivatives.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
1,421 before you're a B'wana

1,764 more for Kahuna.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
1,421 before you're a B'wana

1,764 more for Kahuna.

My two typing fingers will fall off before then wink
laugh
Originally Posted by teal
[Linked Image]

That's soooo funny.
Along the same lines.....

**Man discovers girlfriend's stash of suspicious masks. Suspects she may be secret ninja assassin.**

[Linked Image]
I saw a couple of RIO7's ranchhands wearing them last winter during deer season. It was cold & rainy (cold for south Texas...) and the guys said that they really helped keep warm, plus it helped break up their outline and covered their face.

I could see them being useful for that. Wearing around town, not so much.

Ed
Originally Posted by JPro
Along the same lines.....

**Man discovers girlfriend's stash of suspicious masks. Suspects she may be secret ninja assassin.**

[Linked Image]

Fishy story.
© 24hourcampfire