Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm digging the beard movement. Besides, when the bad guys do invade they won't be able to tell us from them!! I haven't shaved in 2+ weeks and it feels great. My Father said I looked like I swallowed a horse. Not sure if that's good or not.

Now I ain't wearing no night gown and sandals!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I likes this one!!!

[Linked Image]

Aunt Jemima!!! laugh

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sherp
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post
Herpes the dog that won't "heal"

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
In the 70's lots of folks were wearing boonie hats whether they were in Vietnam or not. Same thing.

i actually carry a couple of them in my truck, etc for being out on the desert to keep the sun off my noggin, and dust/dirt etc.
use to be real common as a kid to see real cowboys with long scarfs around their neck. Multiple purpose garment, protection against sun, wrap around your face to keep the dust down behind cattle, wet in to keep your neck cool, can blow snot in it etc.
I have gotten soft i guess, cause i carry hadiwipes in the vehicle in the summer to wipe some of the sweat off around here.

prior to the booney hats it was straw resistals and so on. The caps are less expensive and you can crumple them up which is how they end up in my truck.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 03/21/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
"Wild rag" for neck/face as needed.
Long sleeve shirts, generally, as I do fight skin cancer (6500 ft elevation has a lot to do with that)
Boonie hats are easier to dunk in a 5 gal can of water for redneck air-conditioning. (I don't ALWAYS wear a cowboy hat)

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by joken2
[Linked Image]

He has his STUPID hat on......

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...ng-tank-into-arizona-home-killing-puppy/

"The story of Steven Seagal accompanying Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s raid on an Arizona man suspected of cock-fighting seems almost humorous. Almost, that is, until you think about police driving into your own home with a tank and killing your dog, which is what happened when Seagal drove a tank into Jesus Llovera’s house.

Seagal told a local radio station that animal cruelty was one of his pet peeves, and since the bust was an animal cruelty bust – which apparently requires the use of several armored cars, a tank, and dozens of sheriff’s deputies in full riot gear – Seagal decided to go along for the ride…and kill hundreds of roosters and a puppy in the process."

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If Joe had a son, he would look like Steven.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Fad. Proclaims to the world 'm a badass/Blackwater/macho/militia/Rambo. But in reality just a delusional/dumb-ass/jerk-off.

In other words, douchenozzle. Don't see anyone around here with them, but always get a laugh at the Tac-ops guys that have to wear everything but a bullet proof vest to go punch paper.
Yup and most of them can't shoot fer squat.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
He does a good job of looking rediculous these days and for some time, now.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I thought that it meant dirty diapers in Gaelic. 😁

Leave the gun, take the canolis.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I guess that in the long run, dressing up 'tactical' is not much different than folks wearing cowboy boots and hats, that have never been on a horse. smile

Or wearing head to toe cammo while setting in a box overlooking a pile of corn.

I agree with the OP though.
Especially annoying when worn by spoiled college twirps who are disgruntled with America.

--And would never Serve!

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rattler
also dont have those scarves but ive got a few of those Buff wraps made out of the same stuff as some of the shirts i buy to protect my head from burning and keep sweat out of my eyes(sweat tends to start rolling off me when i get even mildly warm, must be my cold adapted thick Norwegian blood crazy )....

[Linked Image]

buffs we use as needed, both winter ones and the bug reducing SPF ones fishing the salt...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I likes this one!!!

[Linked Image]

Pale Pink is nice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
He does a good job of looking rediculous these days and for some time, now.

Both of them look like heroes. Both of them support the other.

The question is, why don't you support them both without question?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I guess that in the long run, dressing up 'tactical' is not much different than folks wearing cowboy boots and hats, that have never been on a horse. smile

Or wearing head to toe cammo while setting in a box overlooking a pile of corn.

I agree with the OP though.
Especially annoying when worn by spoiled college twirps who are disgruntled with America.

--And would never Serve!

Yes! We couldn't count on them to sign up and go hands on to disarm fellow citizens or put them in concentration camps like .mil folks have clearly shown a willingness to do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyone noticed all of the people running around wearing baseball caps who are not and have never been baseball players?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Anyone noticed all of the people running around wearing baseball caps who are not and have never been baseball players?

They're the same folks that own a 1 ton diesel truck to tow their two place snowmachine trailer and their jon boat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Like anything else, it is different when .mil/LE copy something. That means, they developed them first and baseball just copied from them.

It is clear to see how this:

[Linked Image]

is an unabashed copy of US .mil/LE head gear

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's too bright out to go without sunglasses.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
That's why I have transitional lenses in my glasses.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (308xray, 1_deuce, 673, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 444afic, 17 invisible), 1,411 guests, and 978 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,085
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.