Home
and now for something [b][color:#3333FF]completely different...[/color][/b]"Believe it or Not!"

[Linked Image]

Norfolk, Virginia| A 78-year old retired officer of the CIA, Normand Hodges, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was admitted at the Sentara General Hospital on Monday. He claims he committed 37 assassinations for the American government between 1959 and 1972, including the actress and model, Marilyn Monroe.

Mr. Hodges, who worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often employed as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the security of the country.

Trained as both a sniper and a martial arts expert, Mr Hodges says he also has significant experience with more unconventional methods of inflicting harm upon others, like poisons and explosives.

Mr. Hodges swears he remembers vividly, each of the assassinations he committed for the CIA. He claims that all 37 of the murders he committed on the American soil, were ordered by his commanding officer, Major James “Jimmy” Hayworth.

The elderly man claims he committed his assassinations between August 1959 and March 1972, at a time when he says “the CIA had its own agenda“. He says he was part of an operative cell of five members which carried out political assassinations across the country. Most of their victims were political activists, journalists and union leaders, but he also claims that he killed a few scientists and artists whose ideas represented a threat to the interests of the United States.

Mr. Hodges says that Marilyn Monroe remains unique among his victims, as she is the only woman he ever assassinated. He claims he has no regrets, however, as he says that she had become a “threat for the security of the country” and had to be eliminated.

“We had evidence that Marilyn Monroe had not only slept with Kennedy, but also with Fidel Castro” claims M. Hodges. ” My commanding officer, Jimmy Hayworth, told me that she had to die, and that it had to look like a suicide or an overdose. I had never killed a woman before, but I obeyed orders… I did it for America! She could have transmitted strategic information to the communists, and we couldn’t allow that! She had to die! I just did what I had to do!”

Marilyn Monroe died between midnight and 1 AM, on August 5, 1962. Mr Hodges claims he entered her room while she was sleeping and injected her with a massive dose of chloral hydrate (a powerful sedative), mixed with Nembutal (a short-acting barbiturate), causing her death.

The 78-year old man was placed under custody by the FBI, which is taking Mr Hodges’ confession very seriously and has opened an investigation to verify his allegations. The investigation might be very complicated, however, as very few written files are available on such secret activities and most of the actors implicated in the various cases are already dead.

The most important witness in the story after Mr. Hodges himself, his alleged commanding officer, Major James Hayworth, died of a heart attack in 2011. Two of the other three “CIA assassins” identified by Mr Hodges are also dead, and the last one, Captain Keith McInnis, went missing in action in 1968 and is presumed dead.

No honor in the profession any more. Didn't he promise not to tell anybody?
There you go. The others went to their graves with their mouths shut, this moron has to spoil it. Sheesh.
Why is he cuffed to the bed?
Take it to the grave means nothing I guess!

Mike
world news daily..
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

"Placed under custody by FBI"

Probably for suspected murder of Americans on American soil.

Mike
He'll likely pass via "natural causes" by morning.....
He may be "cramming for finals" from the looks of him.

He may be more afraid of facing St. Peter than the CIA... shocked

St. Peter is in his headlights, the CIA, in his rear view mirror... grin

And, he may be able to out run THEM, at least short term... whistle

Right now, I think he's more concerned about his eternal soul than the "company"

Let him confess his sins. I wouldn't want to deny anyone that option.

Why is he cuffed..?? Maybe to keep Jimmy Hoffa from grabbing him... cool

DF
did he not kill JFK, too?
I guess they gave that job to someone besides a ladykiller?
Originally Posted by rphguy

Everyone knows Elvis killed JFK.

A job of that magnitude was probably above his pay grade...

DF
Perhaps he's looking for a book and movie deal. wink

Or a teeeveee series deal. Just think, three seasons of 13 weeks each with a new assassination each week. A couple of repeats would complete the 39 episodes. grin

L.W.

I guess it does seem quite silly. Likely senile.

By tomorrow he'll likely be telling more tall tales like the time he and the Mafia teamed up to kill a Foreign Leader, like a Castro or some other wacky story....
Posted By: KFWA Re: CIA killed Marilyn Monroe.... - 04/12/15
I wonder if it would be possible to exhume her and prove what he said? or was she cremated?
Wonder if he ever worked with Chuck Barris? Although I think Chuck's time as an assassin was a few years after 1972.
Poor Joltin' Joe!
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Perhaps he's looking for a book and movie deal. wink

L.W.

From the way he looks, there may not be enough time for all that.

If he had enough time for a book/movie deal, he'd be a lot more fearful of judgement day, company style, IMO.

The fact that he's giving it all up now seems to time frame his projected tenure on Earth.

DF
How many times do I have to tell you guys... I killed Kennedy!

Don't let the fact that I was born in '65 sway you though.
Originally Posted by Harry M

By tomorrow he'll likely be telling more tall tales like the time he and the Mafia teamed up to kill a Foreign Leader, like a Castro or some other wacky story....

Yeah, nobody would believe a story like that... laugh

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Harry M

Yeah, nobody would believe a story like that... laugh

DF

Well, if he says the CIA got Oswald a job in the book depository in Oct 63....before the motorcade route was finalized on Nov 19th 63, that will pretty much convince me the guys a whack job.
He wants to go to Moscow?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Martin Luther King killed JFK
Thinking I know the title of O'Reily's next book.

Also hoping Kate Upton plays the lead in the video.
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Martin Luther King killed JFK

JFK's twin killed JFK,then he had plastic surgery to look like......... wait someone is at the door BRB.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
He may be "cramming for finals" from the looks of him.

He may be more afraid of facing St. Peter than the CIA... shocked

St. Peter is in his headlights, the CIA, in his rear view mirror... grin

And, he may be able to out run THEM, at least short term... whistle

Right now, I think he's more concerned about his eternal soul than the "company"

Let him confess his sins. I wouldn't want to deny anyone that option.

Why is he cuffed..?? Maybe to keep Jimmy Hoffa from grabbing him... cool

DF

I would guess this may be so.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Wonder if he ever worked with Chuck Barris? Although I think Chuck's time as an assassin was a few years after 1972.

Yep. That was my first thought when I read this! TFF, Jim! Maybe him and Chuck took the same kind of LSD crazy
Tough to say on this one...but I believe the old bird, he has nothing to lose now....
Posted By: GeoW Re: CIA killed Marilyn Monroe.... - 04/12/15
Nothing to lose. Like Rooster Cogburn, "I never killed anyone that didn't need killing".

Actually, I think the CIA is passing up some excellent opportunities to get back in the business right now. The timing is right. The targets are there.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Tough to say on this one...but I believe the old bird, he has nothing to lose now....

Unless you are just cleverly attempting to deflect suspicion.

Hmmm...
To bad he didn't take out Hillary to, when he was in his prime
Originally Posted by bea175
To bad he didn't take out Hillary to, when he was in his prime

I was told that he did but quickly brought her back.

Where's TRH / Sherp on this??
Always trust the official .gov story. They're only looking out for us & conspiracies are only for tinfoilers. Just ask 'em..
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
How many times do I have to tell you guys... I killed Kennedy!

Don't let the fact that I was born in '65 sway you though.

grin
It wouldn't suprise me one bit if he's telling the truth. I also think what the black side of the CIA/NSA/Homeland Security is doing now would make what they were doing back then look like penny ante poker at the neighbors vs World Series of Poker. I love my country but I fear my government would best sum up my feelings.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Nothing to lose. Like Rooster Cogburn, "I never killed anyone that didn't need killing".

Actually, I think the CIA is passing up some excellent opportunities to get back in the business right now. The timing is right. The targets are there.

Yes, there are many of us.

Actually, i am surprised so many evidently havent heard this story which has been leaked before. At least one other operative helped subdue her and the injection wss administered where the sun doesnt shine.

Many professional observations of evidence and the crime scene reports leave great doubt to the supposition she comitted suicide.

I am surprised to hear the story of Castro howevEr. She wss a mistress also to Robert Kennedy and i figured the reason for her assasination was her also close relation to the Mafia.

Her death should have been predicted at the time she drunkenly sang happy bd to JFK on tv rom the podium at a special event. It appeared she was ready to reveal to the world she was JFKs steady.
Put Nixon, Hoover, and the CIA all together... Yup, I can believe it! That and a bunch more that has been written off as Tin-Foil propaganda.

Phil
In May of 1962 MM sang at JFKs birthday gig. In Aug 1962 she died. In Oct 62 the Cuban Missle Crisis occurred. It was known as the Missile Scare to the spanish and the Carribean Crisis in Russia and developed after a U-2 spy plane confirmed the presence of medium and short range missile facilities which means they had previously been constructed and the US had gotten wind of it.

I figure some in he know didnt want the US to be involved with the risk of a scandal plagued WH in the closest event of the Cold War that could have led to a nuclear war.

The Los Angeles County Coroner, Doctor Thomas Noguchi, ruled the death to be acute barbiturate poisoning and probable suicide. Others of a different mind such as Jack Clemmons begged to differ, the Los Angeles Police Sergeant and first officer on the scene called it murder: "Marilyn was lying face down in what I call the soldier's position," stated Clemmons. "Her hands were by her side and her legs were stretched out perfectly straight. It was the most obviously staged death scene I have ever seen. The pill bottles on her bedside table had been arranged in neat order and the body deliberately positioned. It all looked too tidy."

But strangely, though the days on and after her death were liberally laced with both inconsistencies and contradictions, some quite glaring, murder charges were neither laid nor pursued.

From such, conspiracy theories are born:

Joe DiMaggio Jr. the son of baseball great Joe DiMaggio, Marilyn’s second husband, called Monroe shortly after 7:00 p.m. the evening of August 4. When questioned later as to her behavior, he replied “upbeat and cheerful.”

Peter Lawford, at the time President Kennedy’s brother-in-law, phoned at 7:30 p.m.( according to phone records his was the last local call that night) Marilyn her voice slurred and virtually inaudible, telling him to “Say good-bye to the President and say good-bye to your self, because you’re a really nice guy.” Repeated callbacks by Lawford allegedly produced nothing but busy signals.

At 8 p.m. Lawford concerned contacted Eunice Murray, the housekeeper (hired by Monroe’s psychiatrist to watch over Marilyn) and was told Monroe was fine.

Clothing manufacturer Henry Rosenfeld, hairdresser Sydney Guilaroff and former boyfriend Jose Bolanos all claimed they talked to Monroe between the hours of 8 and 10 and that Monroe was both coherent and in good spirits. [1]

At around 10:00 Murray notices a light under Marilyn’s door but thought little of it.

Jeanne Carmen, B movie actress, a professed close friend and confident, later alleged that Marilyn phoned her sometime shortly after 10:00 p.m. and invited her over but because of the hour she declined. [2]

At around 10:30 p.m.Marilyn’s agent Arthur Jacobs left a concert at the Hollywood Bowl supposedly after being informed by Mickey Rudin, Marilyn’s lawyer, that the actress had overdosed (a time in keeping with the undertakers original estimate of the time of death).
I'll bet a case of cyber beer that the pic of the old bird is some dying lifer in a hospital.

Marilyn chased a handful of pills with a bottle, not exactly an unknown occurrence at the time. Was Judy Garland offed too?
She was a mess. She achieved everything she once wanted and that's a suicide sentence for some types. Don't know who ODed her but it was probably inevitable.

Just my opinion, and if you differ so be it... but as far as I'm concerned Doctor Thomas Noguchi was both in with and fearful of the Feds.

Phil
Missing survelance tapes, no drinking glass or water to wash down pill, a lying house keeper, no autopsy, witnesses to Bobby Kennedy and two men entering about 10 pm, ....couriser and couriser. Officially, murder has as yet not been ruled out.

https://britishpathe.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/marilyn-monroes-last-night/
Confession is good for the soul.
The CIA may have come to the conclusion that cleaning up the messes made by Kennedy was best handled by Kennedy not being able to make messes in the first place.
Posted By: add Re: CIA killed Marilyn Monroe.... - 04/12/15
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I'll bet a case of cyber beer that the pic of the old bird is some dying lifer in a hospital.

RL FTW

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/nov/09/sick-prisoners-handcuffing-terminally-ill

Mr. Hodges, who worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often employed as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the security of the country. emphasis added

The first rule of assassination is to assassinate the assassin when they become a greater potential liability than an asset. Or "in the interests of the security of the country." The fact that he's lingered on to 78 without a "heart attack" says something.
Ridiculous. The .gov needs killers. If that were routinely done, how much would .gov have to pay you to kill someone? Besides, its been so long no one gives a crap her or jfk is gone, as long as they get their Obama phOne.
Posted By: GeoW Re: CIA killed Marilyn Monroe.... - 04/13/15
Case solved.. Thanks!
interesting. However, where did Monroe meet Castro to sleep with him? When she was traveling in Cuba? Or when he was traveling in the USA? Maybe at a White House shindig, when JRK as hosting him here, when they were tight buds?

eyeball,

Nah. Wait until some time after retirement age and if the guy looks like a threat bump him off quietly. Common accident, heart attack, Moscow flu, whatever. Not like you have to kill them all. Plausible deniability or better. Remember, it's in the interest of national security.

(The whole thread is ridiculous, but fun.)
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Mr. Hodges, who worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often employed as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the security of the country. emphasis added

The first rule of assassination is to assassinate the assassin when they become a greater potential liability than an asset. Or "in the interests of the security of the country." The fact that he's lingered on to 78 without a "heart attack" says something.

He was no doubt tried and proven; he wasn't a direct threat. Lee Harvey Oswald was another story.

I've also always wondered whether Jolt'n Joe and his connections weren't hired to finish the jobs still left undone...Jack & Bobby.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

RL FTW

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/nov/09/sick-prisoners-handcuffing-terminally-ill

Nailed it!
I can't blame Jack & Bobby. She was special.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by nighthawk
eyeball,

Nah. Wait until some time after retirement age and if the guy looks like a threat bump him off quietly. Common accident, heart attack, Moscow flu, whatever. Not like you have to kill them all. Plausible deniability or better. Remember, it's in the interest of national security.

(The whole thread is ridiculous, but fun.)

Sounds like it happened to some.

Yep, whole thread is fun, for those without an injection in the rectum.

Remember, the CIA isnt watching us and the irs is squeeky clean and suppourts the constitution, well, 3xcept for the 2nd A. grin

Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

It's not unusual to restrain nuts.
Posted By: GeoW Re: CIA killed Marilyn Monroe.... - 04/13/15
Because he is really a lifer drug smuggler in the UK?
Posted By: add Re: CIA killed Marilyn Monroe.... - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by GeoW
Because he is really a lifer drug smuggler in the UK?

And that is exactly what the CIA wants you to believe after a layman's cursory factcheck...
1865 shocked grin
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

That's probably my favorite seen in that movie. Can't ever think of that guys real name, but he was the drummer for the Rock Group, The Band!

CHILINSTRUCTOR - "That's probably my favorite seen in that movie. Can't ever think of that guys real name, but he was the drummer for the Rock Group, The Band!"

Levon Helm.

L.W.
Thanks! He's been in a lot of movies and I couldn't think of his name to save my ass
What special secret could Marilyn reveal to the Russians? That Kennedy had a mistress? smirk
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
What special secret could Marilyn reveal to the Russians? That Kennedy had a mistress? smirk

Yeah, that part doesn't make a lick of sense. Hell, three quarters of Hollywood knew the Kennedy boys were porking Marilyn Monroe and I imagine the Russians knew about how many times she'd got flat and forked for them. It wasn't a secret in Washington D.C., either. Edgar Hoover's boys knew all about it, too.

L.W.

Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
and now for something [b][color:#3333FF]completely different...[/color][/b]"Believe it or Not!"

[Linked Image]

The picture of that old cat, and the story he is telling reminds me of the movie Little Big Man.

If he had mentioned being a muleskinner for General Custer and surviving the battle of Little Bighorn, I'd go ahead and pre purchase his book.
© 24hourcampfire