Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The Los Angeles County Coroner, Doctor Thomas Noguchi, ruled the death to be acute barbiturate poisoning and probable suicide. Others of a different mind such as Jack Clemmons begged to differ, the Los Angeles Police Sergeant and first officer on the scene called it murder: "Marilyn was lying face down in what I call the soldier's position," stated Clemmons. "Her hands were by her side and her legs were stretched out perfectly straight. It was the most obviously staged death scene I have ever seen. The pill bottles on her bedside table had been arranged in neat order and the body deliberately positioned. It all looked too tidy."

But strangely, though the days on and after her death were liberally laced with both inconsistencies and contradictions, some quite glaring, murder charges were neither laid nor pursued.

From such, conspiracy theories are born:

Joe DiMaggio Jr. the son of baseball great Joe DiMaggio, Marilyn’s second husband, called Monroe shortly after 7:00 p.m. the evening of August 4. When questioned later as to her behavior, he replied “upbeat and cheerful.”

Peter Lawford, at the time President Kennedy’s brother-in-law, phoned at 7:30 p.m.( according to phone records his was the last local call that night) Marilyn her voice slurred and virtually inaudible, telling him to “Say good-bye to the President and say good-bye to your self, because you’re a really nice guy.” Repeated callbacks by Lawford allegedly produced nothing but busy signals.

At 8 p.m. Lawford concerned contacted Eunice Murray, the housekeeper (hired by Monroe’s psychiatrist to watch over Marilyn) and was told Monroe was fine.

Clothing manufacturer Henry Rosenfeld, hairdresser Sydney Guilaroff and former boyfriend Jose Bolanos all claimed they talked to Monroe between the hours of 8 and 10 and that Monroe was both coherent and in good spirits. [1]

At around 10:00 Murray notices a light under Marilyn’s door but thought little of it.

Jeanne Carmen, B movie actress, a professed close friend and confident, later alleged that Marilyn phoned her sometime shortly after 10:00 p.m. and invited her over but because of the hour she declined. [2]

At around 10:30 p.m.Marilyn’s agent Arthur Jacobs left a concert at the Hollywood Bowl supposedly after being informed by Mickey Rudin, Marilyn’s lawyer, that the actress had overdosed (a time in keeping with the undertakers original estimate of the time of death).

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll bet a case of cyber beer that the pic of the old bird is some dying lifer in a hospital.

Marilyn chased a handful of pills with a bottle, not exactly an unknown occurrence at the time. Was Judy Garland offed too?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
She was a mess. She achieved everything she once wanted and that's a suicide sentence for some types. Don't know who ODed her but it was probably inevitable.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Just my opinion, and if you differ so be it... but as far as I'm concerned Doctor Thomas Noguchi was both in with and fearful of the Feds.

Phil

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Missing survelance tapes, no drinking glass or water to wash down pill, a lying house keeper, no autopsy, witnesses to Bobby Kennedy and two men entering about 10 pm, ....couriser and couriser. Officially, murder has as yet not been ruled out.

https://britishpathe.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/marilyn-monroes-last-night/

Last edited by eyeball; 04/12/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Confession is good for the soul.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The CIA may have come to the conclusion that cleaning up the messes made by Kennedy was best handled by Kennedy not being able to make messes in the first place.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I'll bet a case of cyber beer that the pic of the old bird is some dying lifer in a hospital.

RL FTW

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/nov/09/sick-prisoners-handcuffing-terminally-ill

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mr. Hodges, who worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often employed as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the security of the country. emphasis added

The first rule of assassination is to assassinate the assassin when they become a greater potential liability than an asset. Or "in the interests of the security of the country." The fact that he's lingered on to 78 without a "heart attack" says something.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ridiculous. The .gov needs killers. If that were routinely done, how much would .gov have to pay you to kill someone? Besides, its been so long no one gives a crap her or jfk is gone, as long as they get their Obama phOne.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Case solved.. Thanks!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
interesting. However, where did Monroe meet Castro to sleep with him? When she was traveling in Cuba? Or when he was traveling in the USA? Maybe at a White House shindig, when JRK as hosting him here, when they were tight buds?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
eyeball,

Nah. Wait until some time after retirement age and if the guy looks like a threat bump him off quietly. Common accident, heart attack, Moscow flu, whatever. Not like you have to kill them all. Plausible deniability or better. Remember, it's in the interest of national security.

(The whole thread is ridiculous, but fun.)

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Mr. Hodges, who worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often employed as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the security of the country. emphasis added

The first rule of assassination is to assassinate the assassin when they become a greater potential liability than an asset. Or "in the interests of the security of the country." The fact that he's lingered on to 78 without a "heart attack" says something.

He was no doubt tried and proven; he wasn't a direct threat. Lee Harvey Oswald was another story.

I've also always wondered whether Jolt'n Joe and his connections weren't hired to finish the jobs still left undone...Jack & Bobby.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

RL FTW

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/nov/09/sick-prisoners-handcuffing-terminally-ill

Nailed it!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't blame Jack & Bobby. She was special.

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by nighthawk
eyeball,

Nah. Wait until some time after retirement age and if the guy looks like a threat bump him off quietly. Common accident, heart attack, Moscow flu, whatever. Not like you have to kill them all. Plausible deniability or better. Remember, it's in the interest of national security.

(The whole thread is ridiculous, but fun.)

Sounds like it happened to some.

Yep, whole thread is fun, for those without an injection in the rectum.

Remember, the CIA isnt watching us and the irs is squeeky clean and suppourts the constitution, well, 3xcept for the 2nd A. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Why is he cuffed to the bed?

It's not unusual to restrain nuts.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Because he is really a lifer drug smuggler in the UK?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GeoW
Because he is really a lifer drug smuggler in the UK?

And that is exactly what the CIA wants you to believe after a layman's cursory factcheck...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

268 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 257 roberts, 10Glocks, 2UP, 30 invisible), 1,730 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,296
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.