Home
In mid July the largest military exercise ever held in America since the Civil War will be held. Linked to Walmart closures, infiltration of the public, FEMA operations and more. Do the search and tell us what you think.
As a vet I can't see the military having enough people that would follow any sort of order that would concern me. Does not matter how many stooges Obama has promoted to Gen that would give such an order.
This is a set operation. It will happen. What is wrong with doing a simple search to get information? Got your heads in the sand?
Are there American resistance leaders and, if so, what are they resisting?
David..

All I found is the usual BS from the Media...

The liberal leftists say its no big deal, but the Tin Foil Hat Crowd will be freaking out and calling it the opening Door of Martial Law....

The Conservative Right sources are freaking out and saying it is the opening door for Martial Law...

Way I look at it, is that the public can't get a straight story....

Like many I have NO Trust, for the Obama Administration or the George Soros ran Democrats and the New World Order Crowd...

but I also don't think we are going to enter into Martial Law...

and then there are links to all sorts of other stories on how we are going to be at war with Russia within the next month...

my take on it all, for both the nation and the private individual comes from the worlds of Teddy Roosevelt... walk softly and carry a big stick...
So if we take note of the exercise, and our overall assessment is different than the "The Sky is Falling!" crowd, then we have our heads in the sand....

Exactly Mackay. So I've learned from the four threads on here about it so far......
So.....

One time at band camp, I took shots (firing blanks) in public from urban hide sites, during training exercises, while being virtually surrounded by unwitting public.

Therefore I must be part of a giant conspiracy to enslave Americans and establish martial law...

OhmygodtheskyisfallingandtheChemtrailsfromSpyplanesareallowingtheCIAtocontrolmymind!!!!!
Good your looking at it. Make up your own mind.
I don't have to look it up. I'm familiar with the exercise.

It's really a false flag operation to draw the paranoia fueled kooks out into the sunlight.

Somebody is tracking your every keystroke right now, and that tiny lense on your tablet/laptop is sending signals to your brain's receptors. These are outside to scope of the eyes detectable range of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Look it up.
Originally Posted by Palidun
In mid July the largest military exercise ever held in America since the Civil War will be held. Linked to Walmart closures, infiltration of the public, FEMA operations and more. Do the search and tell us what you think.

You forgot the chemtrails & nibiru & ......

Mike
it's heart warming to see the total and blind acceptance of everything obama and his merry gang are doing in America. Well, maybe not heart warming, kinda scary.
The civil war went well and other operations by .MIL on US soil have turned out ok too.
Originally Posted by Seafire
David..

The liberal leftists say its no big deal, but the Tin Foil Hat Crowd will be freaking out and calling it the opening Door of Martial Law....

The Conservative Right sources are freaking out and saying it is the opening door for Martial Law...

Like many I have NO Trust, for the Obama Administration or the George Soros ran Democrats and the New World Order Crowd...

and then there are links to all sorts of other stories on how we are going to be at war with Russia within the next month...

my take on it all, for both the nation and the private individual comes from the worlds of Teddy Roosevelt... walk softly and carry a big stick...

we had a marine detachment staging out of the prescott airport, practicing raids on camp navaho up by bellmont/williams. I dang near went up there to watch them play, would have been entertaining.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
So.....

One time at band camp, I took shots (firing blanks) in public from urban hide sites, during training exercises, while being virtually surrounded by unwitting public.

Therefore I must be part of a giant conspiracy to enslave Americans and establish martial law...

OhmygodtheskyisfallingandtheChemtrailsfromSpyplanesareallowingtheCIAtocontrolmymind!!!!!

hey, don't you laugh at those chem trails, big topic of discussion on the chat forums around prescott. Some super secret gooberment plot so your "winky" won't get it up.
I don't have to look it up. I'm familiar with the exercise.

It's really a false flag operation to draw the paranoia fueled kooks out into the sunlight.

Somebody is tracking your every keystroke right now, and that tiny lense on your tablet/laptop is sending signals to your brain's receptors. These are outside to scope of the eyes detectable range of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Look it up.

you gotta do better than that. I taped over that lense with some tin foil and tape long long ago.
last year we had a bunch of blackhawks coming over the house at real low levels headed for downtown phoenix, pretty cool. They did it a number of times practicing.
It don't matter, they already got logged just about everybody that posts here.
This is a set operation. It will happen. What is wrong with doing a simple search to get information? Got your heads in the sand?

It's a lot of silly panic ovr nothing at all.
It has nothing to do with Walmart
It's not some huge Govt conspiracy to implement Martial Law

Where is your head?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
it's heart warming to see the total and blind acceptance of everything obama and his merry gang are doing in America. Well, maybe not heart warming, kinda scary.

Well, what do you have that got you know who elected?

Of course I don't go running screaming every time, but it does certainly pay attention to keep paying attention.

Besides that, don't you think we are done anyway, if something eventually happens? I mean we've known aobut this "practice" for how long now and some are still just finding out....
Mackay, did you consider the mission plan? Why would our military have to familiarize itself with it's own country? Why the soldiers will "infiltrate" in civilian clothing? The point is ask questions and question authority. You actually trust the Obama administration? Mold in your Wheaties? Have you noticed that the description of the exercise has been deleted from Wikipedia?
Palidum,

Nope, I'm incapable of independent thinking and require internet phi beta kappa material and pseudo intellectuals to do my thinking for me.

I especially pay attention to the ones who call everyone else sheeples, and inform others with their unsolicited advice and assessment of "whats really happening" by use of their self appointed uber intelligence.

Of course I let these geniuses feel pity for me because I've been brainwashed and indoctrinated by the evil powers that be, that are programming all the unwitting civilians and unthinking soldiers...

OhmygodyoudranktheKoolAid&aredoomed!!!!
These threads always make me hungry.

it makes me think of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory, when he's getting the gravy from patrick stewart....

gravy......
Where's Redneck at, he knows all about such things from his lair in Wisconsin. He's also a whiz on government contracts.
And you know nothing about tact, decorum and anything North.. But you DO know bullying, CG language in inappropriate places - and very, very little else... Moving to AK? Not soon enough - and I pity those who are about to get a new neighbor..

Find your meds bottle yet? Or haven't found a shrink yet that can tolerate your azzheadedness??
So.....

HOLY COW!!! You were one of THEM!!! grin grin
Palidum,

Nope, I'm incapable of independent thinking and require internet phi beta kappa material and pseudo intellectuals to do my thinking for me.

I especially pay attention to the ones who call everyone else sheeples, and inform others with their unsolicited advice and assessment of "whats really happening" by use of their self appointed uber intelligence.

Of course I let these geniuses feel pity for me because I've been brainwashed and indoctrinated by the evil powers that be, that are programming all the unwitting civilians and unthinking soldiers...

sig line stuff right there..
Palidun, have you been in the military?

If not, then you should be aware that they train a lot. All kinds of training related to whatever the missions are for the branch. That's just the way it is.
years (decades) ago, I was in the back of a deuce and a half heading to Kingsbury Indiana for a joint training exercise; a whole bunch of units were joining in.

I recall a few things about the trip:

1) you can't drive through Indiana (at the time) without a John Cougar 8 track, else you risk traffic citation.

2) girls in pick up trucks will show em if you ask em.

3) there are actually guys that will hand over 12 or 24 packs, at 45 mph, if you ask nice, and drop cash back.

Oh, how times have changed....
Originally Posted by g5m
So.....

HOLY COW!!! You were one of THEM!!! grin grin

I know! Right! I've taken to surreptitiously recording my self and tracking my movements, so I can keep a close eye on myself!

I've also resorted to hanging a ziplocked gun in my shower, and keeping my nunchucks close by in case the watchers come while I'm in a non permissive environment, aka, inhaling helium pumped into my room .

Paging TRH....

Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Palidum,

sig line stuff right there..

Thanks Friend!
Pretty obvious which member is the government operative charged with buying up all the ammo.

Off to ignore with you, Mackay. And don't bother trying to track my movements. I've already taken the proper precautions.

Travis

I know! Right!

You do know that is the new valley girl language don't you? You have crossed over the boundaries of normalcy grin
I, like was trying to be subtle in my language of the totally uber paranoid wingnuts that abound here. smile

The funny part is my oldest daughter started in with the:

"I'm like, ya know" nonsense a few years back.

Pushups cured it, like totally!!!
There's a war going on right now in Mexican border towns between the Mexican Government and the drug cartels.

It's my theory that this exercise is all about preparing in the event that that war spills over the border into the US.

My understanding that the military exercise is about fighting an insurgency. It would be real easy for the drug cartels to mix in with our Mexican American citizens and illegals.

Don't forget that Pancho Villa crossed over the border and attacked Columbus, New Mexico back in March of 1916.

Dan

Originally Posted by deflave
Pretty obvious which member is the government operative charged with buying up all the ammo.

Off to ignore with you, Mackay. And don't bother trying to track my movements. I've already taken the proper precautions.

Travis

What's disturbing is that you voluntarily send pics of your morning movements to so many!

If only I could be in charge of the ammo. There can never be enough ammo, unless you are on fire, swimming, or humping a ruck!!
I, like was trying to be subtle in my language of the totally uber paranoid wingnuts that abound here. smile

The funny part is my oldest daughter started in with the:

"I'm like, ya know" nonsense a few years back.

Pushups cured it, like totally!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Mackay, did you consider the mission plan? Why would our military have to familiarize itself with it's own country? Why the soldiers will "infiltrate" in civilian clothing? The point is ask questions and question authority. You actually trust the Obama administration? Mold in your Wheaties? Have you noticed that the description of the exercise has been deleted from Wikipedia?

I simply ask, is there ONE THING Obama has done that has been correct? Is there ONE THING that would make you trust what he has done and how things are going? Is there ONE THING that would lead you to believe he has our Country's best interest first and foremost? Is there one thing that gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling that any and everyone can cross our border? Is there ONE THING that gives you pause that we the working people of this country pay out the nose for our healthcare, and anyone who isn't working gets it completely free? Shall I go on?

To think for a minute these "exercises" are for training purposes overseas is a joke. You need to recall what he said before he was elected in '08. He wanted a militia in this country that was every bit as big and powerful as the military. What he is doing is incorporating the military into his militia.

I can only PRAY that the military personnel will refuse to act against our own people.

http://www.infomine.com/investment/metal-price-futures/aluminum/

Well Wikipedia put their page back up on the operation. oddly there is no mission statement unless you follow the footnotes out. The main page does not even show the Operation insignia or the sig line "Master the Human domain". Recently the governor of Texas has mobilized the Texas guard to monitor the troop movements and "protect the civil right of Texans". Reading the mission statement it appears to me that it would just be too simple to run a false flag operation and create chaos. All this at a time when trust in the White House is at an all time low and with good reason.
Recently the governor of Texas has mobilized the Texas guard to monitor the troop movements and "protect the civil right of Texans".

Prudent response until we can confirm the real mission plan.

Lest we forget, "Remember The Jade Helm!"
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

I simply ask, is there ONE THING Obama has done that has been correct? Is there ONE THING that would make you trust what he has done and how things are going? Is there ONE THING that would lead you to believe he has our Country's best interest first and foremost? Is there one thing that gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling that any and everyone can cross our border? Is there ONE THING that gives you pause that we the working people of this country pay out the nose for our healthcare, and anyone who isn't working gets it completely free? Shall I go on?

To think for a minute these "exercises" are for training purposes overseas is a joke. You need to recall what he said before he was elected in '08. He wanted a militia in this country that was every bit as big and powerful as the military. What he is doing is incorporating the military into his militia.

I can only PRAY that the military personnel will refuse to act against our own people.

Oh, so you also are becoming paranoid and in need of the "free" psychiactric intervention at Ft Hood? wink
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

Agreed......history does have a way of repeating itself.

Sheesh, I remember the good old days when nut jobs feared the end of the gold backing and postulated the government would stupidly just print money on worthless paper.
Well Wikipedia put their page back up on the operation. oddly there is no mission statement unless you follow the footnotes out. The main page does not even show the Operation insignia or the sig line "Master the Human domain". Recently the governor of Texas has mobilized the Texas guard to monitor the troop movements and "protect the civil right of Texans". Reading the mission statement it appears to me that it would just be too simple to run a false flag operation and create chaos. All this at a time when trust in the White House is at an all time low and with good reason.

Ah. The tinfoil is strong in you, young Jedi.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Sheesh, I remember the good old days when nut jobs feared the end of the gold backing and postulated the government would stupidly just print money on worthless paper.

Yeah what a bunch of loons crazy !
But,But what about all of those UN blue vehicles around the mountains of New Mexico?

Then there trucks of all kinds down around the Waco area.

There is something fishy about this stuff.
and the closed walmarts!
Jade Helm is to prepare us for the asteroid which is suppose to hit off the shore of Venezuela in September. It will be a ELE (extinction level event).
and the closed walmarts!

now THAT will get the Texas Guard unit's into action! shocked

I think that I should go buy some more green tip .223 ammo. Don't know why, but the voices are telling me to do it. wink

Make sure you run some more cons on the elderly folks.. As you know, easy money.

You're using Wikipedia as your source...you have lost all credibility. Teachers/Professors won't even allow Wiki as a source on and work...talk about head in the sand.
David..

Jon, I certainly hope you don't think you are replying to me, The Paladin, the one with the avatar with the fire ring from a handgun, the one you have spent time with around a real campfire, the one who lives in Wyoming, not Texas, and spells his name funny (and others spell even funnier), are you?

I know Paladin quite well and he is far more brighter than PALADUN.

He should spell it PalaDUMB!
So.....

AHAH! I knew it! Ok, now on to reading the rest of this ridiculous thread. smile
Originally Posted by RWE
years (decades) ago, I was in the back of a deuce and a half heading to Kingsbury Indiana for a joint training exercise; a whole bunch of units were joining in.

I recall a few things about the trip:

1) you can't drive through Indiana (at the time) without a John Cougar 8 track, else you risk traffic citation.

2) girls in pick up trucks will show em if you ask em.

3) there are actually guys that will hand over 12 or 24 packs, at 45 mph, if you ask nice, and drop cash back.

Oh, how times have changed....

Good stuff man, Now you have me trying to recount how many different states I've been flashed in!!
Make sure you run some more cons on the elderly folks.. As you know, easy money.

Potentially, functional renal activity can be monetarily inspirational too!
Its about time that lying pos in the WH told the truth sbout something. Me and nwa been holding our breath. He was right (once ) and i guess i was wrong - for once. frown

It bothers me though that last week a guy called in and talked on Lynn Wooleys Texas conservative radio show. He said that before he retired as a senior officer in the military he found out the foreign officers on his base in San Antonio were there studying civilian control.

Of course i have no way of knowing if he was talking true.

Im sure zero has relieved 193 military officers for good cause- or for hisn.
This is a pretty funny thread. These paranoids need to walk in the So. Nv. desert some night. An average day coyote calling can include visitations from drones, fighter jets and blackgrin helicopters.

mike r
I just read this thread and Ringman's 220 wildcat story back to back. I really do need to get off the internet and get out more.....
I don't believe its for martial law. I don't trust the government one bit to not tell us the truth. They could be preparing us for the crash of the dollar, invasion through Mexico/west coast or even a meteor that maybe heading our way? Does anyone trust this administration? The common sense thinking is we are seeing just a huge training mission for future disruptions predicted.
Originally Posted by Paladin
David..

Jon, I certainly hope you don't think you are replying to me, The Paladin, the one with the avatar with the fire ring from a handgun, the one you have spent time with around a real campfire, the one who lives in Wyoming, not Texas, and spells his name funny (and others spell even funnier), are you?

Well I would have used Palidin but you already had it, had to alter spelling. At any rate don't you think it is odd that virtually all the originally available info and the complete mission statement has been scrubbed from the internet? I also have lived many years in Wyoming and know for a fact hermitism is an issue!
However it seems nobody cares? Funny how bringing a question out and pointing some suspicious happenings out is cause for ridicule. I'm good with that. Add all the off color things Obama has done up and if your not at least concerned then your head is full of sand!
The problem with your responses is this:

We had about FOUR threads on this awhile back, and those of us who were skeptical of the reasons given by .gov. were chastised severely by the "elite and educated" crowd.

In short.... they hurt our feelers something awful and we dare not post another word lest we arouse their ire again.

You better post something derogatory about Ron Paul pretty quickly or they will be on your ass.
Well if pissing them off gets their eyes closer to the light......
Well if pissing them off gets their eyes closer to the light......

Or the closed walmarts that are now secret staging areas.

Well I would have used Palidin but you already had it, had to alter spelling. At any rate don't you think it is odd that virtually all the originally available info and the complete mission statement has been scrubbed from the internet? I also have lived many years in Wyoming and know for a fact hermitism is an issue!

What I find odd is all those who think Jade Helm is something unusual, or that the information can't be found.

I'm good with that. Add all the off color things Obama has done up and if your not at least concerned then your head is full of sand!

So if we don't panic over nothing like you there's something wrong with US?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/louie-gohmert-once-again-fuels-jade-helm-15-fears
Nobody said "panic". If you could have read the original mission statement for Jade Helm 15 then you would see why there is plenty of room for concern. The scrubbing of it from the internet should be of concern.
© 24hourcampfire