Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Originally Posted by Palidun
Mackay, did you consider the mission plan? Why would our military have to familiarize itself with it's own country? Why the soldiers will "infiltrate" in civilian clothing? The point is ask questions and question authority. You actually trust the Obama administration? Mold in your Wheaties? Have you noticed that the description of the exercise has been deleted from Wikipedia?

I simply ask, is there ONE THING Obama has done that has been correct? Is there ONE THING that would make you trust what he has done and how things are going? Is there ONE THING that would lead you to believe he has our Country's best interest first and foremost? Is there one thing that gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling that any and everyone can cross our border? Is there ONE THING that gives you pause that we the working people of this country pay out the nose for our healthcare, and anyone who isn't working gets it completely free? Shall I go on?

To think for a minute these "exercises" are for training purposes overseas is a joke. You need to recall what he said before he was elected in '08. He wanted a militia in this country that was every bit as big and powerful as the military. What he is doing is incorporating the military into his militia.

I can only PRAY that the military personnel will refuse to act against our own people.

Oh, so you also are becoming paranoid and in need of the "free" psychiactric intervention at Ft Hood? wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Mackay, did you consider the mission plan? Why would our military have to familiarize itself with it's own country? Why the soldiers will "infiltrate" in civilian clothing? The point is ask questions and question authority. You actually trust the Obama administration? Mold in your Wheaties? Have you noticed that the description of the exercise has been deleted from Wikipedia?

I simply ask, is there ONE THING Obama has done that has been correct? Is there ONE THING that would make you trust what he has done and how things are going? Is there ONE THING that would lead you to believe he has our Country's best interest first and foremost? Is there one thing that gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling that any and everyone can cross our border? Is there ONE THING that gives you pause that we the working people of this country pay out the nose for our healthcare, and anyone who isn't working gets it completely free? Shall I go on?

To think for a minute these "exercises" are for training purposes overseas is a joke. You need to recall what he said before he was elected in '08. He wanted a militia in this country that was every bit as big and powerful as the military. What he is doing is incorporating the military into his militia.

I can only PRAY that the military personnel will refuse to act against our own people.

Agreed......history does have a way of repeating itself.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sheesh, I remember the good old days when nut jobs feared the end of the gold backing and postulated the government would stupidly just print money on worthless paper.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Well Wikipedia put their page back up on the operation. oddly there is no mission statement unless you follow the footnotes out. The main page does not even show the Operation insignia or the sig line "Master the Human domain". Recently the governor of Texas has mobilized the Texas guard to monitor the troop movements and "protect the civil right of Texans". Reading the mission statement it appears to me that it would just be too simple to run a false flag operation and create chaos. All this at a time when trust in the White House is at an all time low and with good reason.

Ah. The tinfoil is strong in you, young Jedi.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by eyeball
Sheesh, I remember the good old days when nut jobs feared the end of the gold backing and postulated the government would stupidly just print money on worthless paper.

Yeah what a bunch of loons crazy !

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
But,But what about all of those UN blue vehicles around the mountains of New Mexico?

Then there trucks of all kinds down around the Waco area.

There is something fishy about this stuff.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and the closed walmarts!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jade Helm is to prepare us for the asteroid which is suppose to hit off the shore of Venezuela in September. It will be a ELE (extinction level event).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
and the closed walmarts!

now THAT will get the Texas Guard unit's into action! shocked

I think that I should go buy some more green tip .223 ammo. Don't know why, but the voices are telling me to do it. wink

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make sure you run some more cons on the elderly folks.. As you know, easy money.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Well Wikipedia put their page back up on the operation. oddly there is no mission statement unless you follow the footnotes out. The main page does not even show the Operation insignia or the sig line "Master the Human domain". Recently the governor of Texas has mobilized the Texas guard to monitor the troop movements and "protect the civil right of Texans". Reading the mission statement it appears to me that it would just be too simple to run a false flag operation and create chaos. All this at a time when trust in the White House is at an all time low and with good reason.

You're using Wikipedia as your source...you have lost all credibility. Teachers/Professors won't even allow Wiki as a source on and work...talk about head in the sand.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
David..

All I found is the usual BS from the Media...

The liberal leftists say its no big deal, but the Tin Foil Hat Crowd will be freaking out and calling it the opening Door of Martial Law....

The Conservative Right sources are freaking out and saying it is the opening door for Martial Law...

Way I look at it, is that the public can't get a straight story....

Like many I have NO Trust, for the Obama Administration or the George Soros ran Democrats and the New World Order Crowd...

but I also don't think we are going to enter into Martial Law...

and then there are links to all sorts of other stories on how we are going to be at war with Russia within the next month...

my take on it all, for both the nation and the private individual comes from the worlds of Teddy Roosevelt... walk softly and carry a big stick...

Jon, I certainly hope you don't think you are replying to me, The Paladin, the one with the avatar with the fire ring from a handgun, the one you have spent time with around a real campfire, the one who lives in Wyoming, not Texas, and spells his name funny (and others spell even funnier), are you?

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know Paladin quite well and he is far more brighter than PALADUN.

He should spell it PalaDUMB!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
So.....

One time at band camp, I took shots (firing blanks) in public from urban hide sites, during training exercises, while being virtually surrounded by unwitting public.

Therefore I must be part of a giant conspiracy to enslave Americans and establish martial law...

OhmygodtheskyisfallingandtheChemtrailsfromSpyplanesareallowingtheCIAtocontrolmymind!!!!!

AHAH! I knew it! Ok, now on to reading the rest of this ridiculous thread. smile

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by RWE
years (decades) ago, I was in the back of a deuce and a half heading to Kingsbury Indiana for a joint training exercise; a whole bunch of units were joining in.

I recall a few things about the trip:

1) you can't drive through Indiana (at the time) without a John Cougar 8 track, else you risk traffic citation.

2) girls in pick up trucks will show em if you ask em.

3) there are actually guys that will hand over 12 or 24 packs, at 45 mph, if you ask nice, and drop cash back.

Oh, how times have changed....

Good stuff man, Now you have me trying to recount how many different states I've been flashed in!!

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Make sure you run some more cons on the elderly folks.. As you know, easy money.

Potentially, functional renal activity can be monetarily inspirational too!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Its about time that lying pos in the WH told the truth sbout something. Me and nwa been holding our breath. He was right (once ) and i guess i was wrong - for once. frown

It bothers me though that last week a guy called in and talked on Lynn Wooleys Texas conservative radio show. He said that before he retired as a senior officer in the military he found out the foreign officers on his base in San Antonio were there studying civilian control.

Of course i have no way of knowing if he was talking true.

Im sure zero has relieved 193 military officers for good cause- or for hisn.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/11/15.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
This is a pretty funny thread. These paranoids need to walk in the So. Nv. desert some night. An average day coyote calling can include visitations from drones, fighter jets and blackgrin helicopters.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I just read this thread and Ringman's 220 wildcat story back to back. I really do need to get off the internet and get out more.....

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 57 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.