Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I don't believe its for martial law. I don't trust the government one bit to not tell us the truth. They could be preparing us for the crash of the dollar, invasion through Mexico/west coast or even a meteor that maybe heading our way? Does anyone trust this administration? The common sense thinking is we are seeing just a huge training mission for future disruptions predicted.

Last edited by kingfisher; 05/12/15.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Paladin
Originally Posted by Seafire
David..

All I found is the usual BS from the Media...

The liberal leftists say its no big deal, but the Tin Foil Hat Crowd will be freaking out and calling it the opening Door of Martial Law....

The Conservative Right sources are freaking out and saying it is the opening door for Martial Law...

Way I look at it, is that the public can't get a straight story....

Like many I have NO Trust, for the Obama Administration or the George Soros ran Democrats and the New World Order Crowd...

but I also don't think we are going to enter into Martial Law...

and then there are links to all sorts of other stories on how we are going to be at war with Russia within the next month...

my take on it all, for both the nation and the private individual comes from the worlds of Teddy Roosevelt... walk softly and carry a big stick...

Jon, I certainly hope you don't think you are replying to me, The Paladin, the one with the avatar with the fire ring from a handgun, the one you have spent time with around a real campfire, the one who lives in Wyoming, not Texas, and spells his name funny (and others spell even funnier), are you?

Well I would have used Palidin but you already had it, had to alter spelling. At any rate don't you think it is odd that virtually all the originally available info and the complete mission statement has been scrubbed from the internet? I also have lived many years in Wyoming and know for a fact hermitism is an issue!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
However it seems nobody cares? Funny how bringing a question out and pointing some suspicious happenings out is cause for ridicule. I'm good with that. Add all the off color things Obama has done up and if your not at least concerned then your head is full of sand!

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem with your responses is this:

We had about FOUR threads on this awhile back, and those of us who were skeptical of the reasons given by .gov. were chastised severely by the "elite and educated" crowd.

In short.... they hurt our feelers something awful and we dare not post another word lest we arouse their ire again.

You better post something derogatory about Ron Paul pretty quickly or they will be on your ass.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well if pissing them off gets their eyes closer to the light......

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Palidun
Well if pissing them off gets their eyes closer to the light......

Or the closed walmarts that are now secret staging areas.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Palidun

Well I would have used Palidin but you already had it, had to alter spelling. At any rate don't you think it is odd that virtually all the originally available info and the complete mission statement has been scrubbed from the internet? I also have lived many years in Wyoming and know for a fact hermitism is an issue!

What I find odd is all those who think Jade Helm is something unusual, or that the information can't be found.

I'm good with that. Add all the off color things Obama has done up and if your not at least concerned then your head is full of sand!

So if we don't panic over nothing like you there's something wrong with US?

Last edited by Snyper; 05/23/15.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nobody said "panic". If you could have read the original mission statement for Jade Helm 15 then you would see why there is plenty of room for concern. The scrubbing of it from the internet should be of concern.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (222Sako, 204guy, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,597
Posts18,511,359
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.