Home
Posted By: ConradCA Why do people hate Islam? - 02/02/16
Why are people so critical of Muslims?

The Paris murderers were Muslims.
The Madrid train bombers were Muslims.
The Times Square bomber was a Muslim.
The Bali nightclub bombers were Muslims.
The Kenyan mall massacre was by Muslims.
The London subway bombers were Muslims.
The Moscow theater attackers were Muslims.
The San Bernardino murderers were Muslims.
The Boston Marathon bombers were Muslims.
The Iranian Embassy takeover was by Muslims.
The Pan-Am Flight#103 bombers were Muslims.
The Air France Entebbe hijackers were Muslims.
The Beirut US Embassy bombers were Muslims.
The Libyan US Embassy attack was by a Muslim.
The Buenos Aires suicide bombers were Muslims.
The Kenyan US Embassy bombers were Muslims.
The Israeli Olympic Team attackers were Muslims.
The Saudi Khobar Towers bombers were Muslims.
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims.
The Beslan Russian school attackers were Muslims.
The Achille Lauro cruise ship attackers were Muslims.
The 1993 World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims.
The Bombay and Mumbai India attackers were Muslims.
mass beheading of 21 Egyptians in Libya were Muslims.
The September 11th, 2001, airline hijackers were Muslims.
The Kidnapping of 300 teenage Nigerian schoolgirls. Muslims.

This evil is still in progress asserting itself EVERY DAY.
Time to start playing cowboys and Muslims...
This link below may be another means to shed some light on the issue at hand. This video and promo for a book Stealth Jihad. Truly carries weight worth looking into. check it out for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS9wqbNSmEY
Islam hates people.
What better reason to hate it back?

Let the crusades begin.

Posted By: 222Rem Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Originally Posted by ConradCA

That's gotta make you wonder why we're being "gifted" with thousands of them strategically planted around the country, while simultaneously having the means to defend ourselves aggressively attacked in an attempt for full disarmament.

An intelligent person might find it hard not to connect a few of the dots..........
Posted By: Seafire Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Originally Posted by 222Rem

That's gotta make you wonder why we're being "gifted" with thousands of them strategically planted around the country, while simultaneously having the means to defend ourselves aggressively attacked in an attempt for full disarmament.

An intelligent person might find it hard not to connect a few of the dots..........

Because Liberals truly want to destroy America as we know it and create us as part of a NEW World Order...
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Why do people hate Islam?

Because most sensible people cannot stomach the total abrogation of self, the final repudiation of family required by some controlling tool in a back room of a mosque.

Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
New World Disorder you mean, don't you?

While Soros and his kindred spirits hide behind walls and armed security.
Posted By: Northman Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Religion makes good people do horrible things.

You have peace loving christians, you have moderate christians, you have drinking christians, you have christians in name only, you have cursing christians, you have law breaking christians, you have war mongering christians, you have carpet bombing self proclaimed born again christians, you have war starting womenizing and boozing christians and child raping christians.

Now, swap out christians with any other religion you want in there.

You say terrorists.. they say freemdom fighetrs.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
you could replace Islam with a certain ethnicity that is causing problems in Chicago and that list would hundreds of pages long......

but back to the point

Sharia Law at this point should be the #1 reason.

There will be wars fought over this for years to come.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Islam is a theocratic political system that hates everyone and everything that's not Islam and practices genocide to get people to comply.
Posted By: krupp Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Read Gates of Vienna.com if you really want to know the true Muslim intent. The Hijra is in full effect, the Salafists are here and gaining in numbers and finally you will be a dihimmi in the next decade if not less.

Think I am full of chit ask ANY European.
Originally Posted by Northman

You have peace loving christians, you have moderate christians, you have drinking christians, you have christians in name only, you have cursing christians, you have law breaking christians, you have war mongering christians, you have carpet bombing self proclaimed born again christians, you have war starting womenizing and boozing christians and child raping christians.

I would argue, that religion does not make people do horrible this. Horrible things are the result of SIN.
Europeans are good at war and genocide... if the muslim problem becomes to big, it will be easy to handle.
Posted By: krupp Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Europeans are good at war and genocide... if the muslim problem becomes to big, it will be easy to handle.

It already is to big to handle.
White Christians have been dying at the hands of muzlims for CENTURIES, enough of this shudas already.
Serb cleansing of Bosnia/Kosovo is a great example of what should be done to these Demons.
the really astounding part of all this, is that so many in America are supporters of muslims and islam. You will read all sorts of stuff about 'christians are just as bad', or 'not all muslims are killers', or that 'you are just looking at islam wrong'.
Bullchit. Period. Their leaders, their religious texts, and their tradition call for killing.
Their actions speak to their intent and their dedication. Headlines around the world, on a daily basis, provide proof of their murderous intent.
Sooner or later, we are going to have to confront islam, and yeah, there will be a lot of dead folks. Gonna happen, like it or not.
Like the old car mechanic commercial said:"you can pay me now, or you can pay me later"
Originally Posted by KFWA
you could replace Islam with a certain ethnicity that is causing problems in Chicago and that list would hundreds of pages long......

but back to the point

Sharia Law at this point should be the #1 reason.

There will be wars fought over this for years to come.

Them and muzlims are a Cancer on any society that has to endure them - Enough Already
Research shows 10% of population to be muslims by 2050. Or some 71 million.

Thats small potatos.
I hate to deal with 71 million of 'em

lets get it down to about 3 million

that will keep us flush with cab drivers and convenience store clerks
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16

Wrongo!

Evil people use religion to justify their evil deeds.

Nothing in biblical Christianity justifies any of the misdeeds you cite. People have twisted and perverted it to suit themselves. No one, and no church, has the authority to re-write Scripture to justify their actions, though many have acted as though they did.

Islam, on the other hand, specifically allows for mistreatment of "infidels", even to the point of death, and treats its own women like livestock. If they choose to live like that, so be it, but when they try to bring their sh*t to the rest of the world, goverments have the authority and duty to resist. Regrettably, most are doing little or nothing, or even facilitating the enemy's goals. Hopefully, we're going to elect someone that will do what's required, but I ain't holding my breath.
71 million is small potatoes?

Dayum.
I better start spending more time at the reloading bench.

Pappy: Sounds just like the Church 4-500 years ago.

Oh, and its much more difficult to get weapons in Europe, so there wont be huge amounts of armed Muslims. Yes there are tens of thousands of illegal weapons in circulation but not much in the grand schemes of things.
Posted By: JD338 Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
The religion of peace and love........

They hate themselves and take it out on the world.

JD338
Posted By: RWE Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Oh, and its much more difficult to get weapons in Europe, so there wont be huge amounts of armed Muslims. Yes there are tens of thousands of illegal weapons in circulation but not much in the grand schemes of things.

Good grief.

"Why do people hate Islam?"

It's pretty simple. I don't "hate" Islam, Islam hates me.

I don't GAF about Islam, but there's only one thing to do with anybody trying to kill you. Kill them first.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Exactly.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16

Islam is evil because it was create by Muhammad to be evil. He ordered his followers to spread the faith by the sword of conquest. He ordered them to kill everyone who resisted. He ordered them to impose the fascist Sharia law on conquered lands.
Originally Posted by RWE

Good grief.

No...really, you did just read that.

And I am sure the people of France will be impressed with his analysis.

Remember Serbia...bet we all feel silly now!
Originally Posted by RWE

Good grief.

Good grief is right.

That post is oozing with "acceptable losses".

Posted By: 673 Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
I dont know why people hate Islam, I know why I do, its because they are a bunch of azzholes that kill innocent people and they want to kill me and others like me.
My god said they were going to come and try to kill me, looks like he was right, all I can do is be ready.
One should investigate the differences between a hypocritical Christian and a hypocritical Muslim.

Their behaviors will be on opposite ends of the spectrum.
Muslims, Jews and Christians killing each other for centuries all spouting their hate, rhetoric, and god given guidance. The same old sh$t stew called religion.
Man was lovingly created in God's image.

God threw Satan and the other rebellious angels from heaven to earth.

Satan is the god of this earth, as God allows it for a time.

Satan hates man because God loves man.

Satan wars against men as payback to God.

Muhammed akbar Goatfukc and Islam is Satans tool to extract heavy losses to mankind.
Anyone who doesn't.....isn't very well 'clued in' with history!!
Posted By: SCT Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
I have known very few muslims. I have never read the Koran. I certainly see the terrible things done by muslims on the news. If all I did was listen to the news I would think that gun owners are all gangbangers, fringe right wing racists, or demented people that shoot up movie theaters. I would think that Christians are right wing nut jobs that bomb abortion clinics. The Christians and gun owners I know are not like that.
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by RWE

Good grief.

Good grief is right.

That post is oozing with "acceptable losses".

It's oozing with STUPID, too.

GTC
Originally Posted by SCT
I have known very few muslims. I have never read the Koran. I certainly see the terrible things done by muslims on the news. If all I did was listen to the news I would think that gun owners are all gangbangers, fringe right wing racists, or demented people that shoot up movie theaters. I would think that Christians are right wing nut jobs that bomb abortion clinics. The Christians and gun owners I know are not like that.

Read your posts.
You never take a firm position on ANYTHING.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by SCT

Read your posts.
You never take a firm position on ANYTHING.

GTC

Fair enough. I think it is a bad idea to hate millions of Muslims based on what I see on TV. I don't think my religion calls for that. I can't claim to be an expert on Islam, but what I have read is enough to make me pause. I read that Jesus, not Mohammed, is the greatest prophet in Islam. I read that he is mentioned 25 times in the Koran while Mohammed is mentioned five. Apparently they believe that Jesus what born to a virgin named Mary, that he performed miracles on earth, and that he will return to defeat the anti-christ. If a true Muslim is a follower of Christ, that would make him a Christian to me. The word Muslim is supposed to mean "one who submits to the will of God." I think that would make a true Christian a Muslim. I think I recall Bill Clinton going to church every Sunday while he was president. I don't think that was enough to qualify him as true christian.

I seem to remember Catholics and Protestants killing each other over religion in Northern Ireland. I think that God probably had a problem with that too.
Even if none of those murders happened, I would still disrespect them because they think no other religion is allowed to exist.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Even if none of those murders happened, I would still disrespect them because they think no other religion is allowed to exist.

Are you sure this is what they believe? I'm sure you could find some Muslims that believe that. Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived in peace in Palestine for hundreds of years before WWI. I have read that Muslims and Christians use to live in peace in Syria under Assad until the current conflict.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Originally Posted by KFWA
I hate to deal with 71 million of 'em

lets get it down to about 3 million

that will keep us flush with cab drivers and convenience store clerks

I would rather see them reduced to zero poplation. There's an awful lot of good Americans who could use the jobs.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by SCT

Are you sure this is what they believe? I'm sure you could find some Muslims that believe that. Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived in peace in Palestine for hundreds of years before WWI. I have read that Muslims and Christians use to live in peace in Syria under Assad until the current conflict.

I had a good yarn with a Coptic that comes in to work, and according to what he says that wee little bit in bold is an outright [bleep] lie.

So feel free to shove the rest of your argument up your lying arse.

Added;

And to be sure, the man and his family came to Australia to escape the mongrel murderous muslims...so I think I will be taking his word for it rather than yours.
Here's what the Koran says about Christians and Jews.

"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. . . . [I]f they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they desist, God is forgiving and merciful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme. But if they desist, fight none except the evil-doers"(2:190–93).
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by SCT

I had a good yarn with a Coptic that comes in to work, and according to what he says that wee little bit in bold is an outright [bleep] lie.

Added;

And to be sure, the man and his family came to Australia to escape the mongrel murderous muslims...so I think I will be taking his word for it rather than yours.

You could be right, but it's not my lie. Christians committed atrocities against each other in Northern Ireland, during the Protestant Reformation, and against Jews in the past too. Does that mean that Catholics, Protestants, and Jews have never lived in peace?
Originally Posted by SCT

You could be right, but it's not my lie. Christians committed atrocities against each other in Northern Ireland, during the Protestant Reformation, and against Jews in the past too. Does that mean that Catholics, Protestants, and Jews have never lived in peace?
Get it straight. The Bible clearly prohibits that kind of activity. Real Christians do NOT commit atrocities. It doesn't matter what they call themselves, they are NOT Christians.
Originally Posted by SCT
Originally Posted by SCT

Added;

You typed it sport so you bloody well own it, and stop the obfuscation as it doesn't hide what the murderous bastards are doing...or are you now going to dismiss what the muslim bastards are doing to Christians in the middle east.

It is pricks like you that keep making excuses for the buggers that is stopping anything being done.

Soon enough you will be in the minority fella, then we will see what your tune will be.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. . . . [I]f they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they desist, God is forgiving and merciful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme. But if they desist, fight none except the evil-doers"(2:190–93).

Deuteronomy 13:15-16 (NRSV)
You shall put the inhabitants of that town to the sword, utterly destroying it and everything in it-even putting it's livestock to the sword. All of it's spoil you gather into it's public square; then burn the town and all it's spoil with the fire, as whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall remain a perpetual ruin, never to be rebuilt.

If this was the only thing someone read from the Bible they might get the wrong idea about my religion too.

Originally Posted by SCT

Deuteronomy 13:15-16 (NRSV)
You shall put the inhabitants of that town to the sword, utterly destroying it and everything in it-even putting it's livestock to the sword. All of it's spoil you gather into it's public square; then burn the town and all it's spoil with the fire, as whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall remain a perpetual ruin, never to be rebuilt.

If this was the only thing someone read from the Bible they might get the wrong idea about my religion too.

Yes...and if hand wringing ball washing pricks like you paid heed to that verse we would not be in the straits we now find ourselves in.
Originally Posted by SCT
Originally Posted by SCT

Added;

You typed it sport so you bloody well own it, and stop the obfuscation as it doesn't hide what the murderous bastards are doing...or are you now going to dismiss what the muslim bastards are doing to Christians in the middle east.

It is pricks like you that keep making excuses for the buggers that is stopping anything being done.

Soon enough you will be in the minority fella, then we will see what your tune will be.

Look a little more closely at what I wrote. " have read that Muslims and Christians use to live in peace in Syria under Assad until the current conflict." It may still be true. It may not. I can tell you I didn't make it up on my own.

I may very well be in the minority. That's okay. Al Gore told me that something like 99% of all scientists believe in global warming. I'm still not convinced.

And to make this clear...ANY prick regardless of religious affiliation that carries on and commits the atrocities committed by those mongrels in the middle east need to be killed.

Three things I have come to accept as true.

1. the Australian Government hates Australians.

2. the American Government hates Americans.

3. some [bleep] just need killing.
All I need to do is look at the prophets for these two religions. Muhammed was a brutal murderer in the name of Islam. This is the main reason why terrorist justify their behavior today. They are simply being like their prophet. Jesus was the opposite.

And to make this clear...ANY prick regardless of religious affiliation that carries on and commits the atrocities committed by those mongrels in the middle east need to be killed.

I agree with you.
Islam is a religion that respects no borders. They can only be ruled by an authoritarian nothing more nothing less.
All I need to do is look at the prophets for these two religions. Muhammed was a brutal murderer in the name of Islam. This is the main reason why terrorist justify their behavior today. They are simply being like their prophet. Jesus was the opposite.

Again, I don't think that is the true story. Granted, my information comes from some youtube video from the history channel or something. Apparently, Mohammed and his followers left Mecca and went to Medina to escape persecution. Eventually they were followed there by their persecutors with the intent of wiping them out. They were fighting back. That is how the war supposedly started.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Forgot to add; they don't like pork..
If Muslims can pray on Madison Avenue, and the subway areas in Toronto ,
why are Christians banned from praying in public
and from erecting religious displays on their holy days?

What happened to our National Day of Prayer?

Muslims are allowed to block off Madison Ave. , in N.Y.C., and pray in the middle of the street!!!
And, it's a monthly ritual!

Tell me, again, whose country is this? Ours or the Muslims?
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Forgot to add; they don't like pork..

Yeah, anyone who hates bacon just can't be trusted grin
Originally Posted by SCT

Again, I don't think that is the true story. Granted, my information comes from some youtube video from the history channel or something. Apparently, Mohammed and his followers left Mecca and went to Medina to escape persecution. Eventually they were followed there by their persecutors with the intent of wiping them out. They were fighting back. That is how the war supposedly started.
Mohammed and his henchmen were a bunch of cutthroat raiders. They'd been robbing caravans and killing the traders. Mecca was trying to protect their people and property.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
If Muslims can pray on Madison Avenue, and the subway areas in Toronto ,
why are Christians banned from praying in public
and from erecting religious displays on their holy days?

What happened to our National Day of Prayer?

Muslims are allowed to block off Madison Ave. , in N.Y.C., and pray in the middle of the street!!!
And, it's a monthly ritual!

Tell me, again, whose country is this? Ours or the Muslims?

Well...the muslims seem to have a president, you don't.

Do the math.
Originally Posted by SCT

Mohammed and his henchmen were a bunch of cutthroat raiders. They'd been robbing caravans and killing the traders. Mecca was trying to protect their people and property.

Where did you get this from?

Agreed.

These 11th century animals will ALWAYS be as they've always been. It's our governments that are really to blame for not only exposing us to their threat, but berating anyone who calls them on it, and aggressively trying to disarm us at the same time.

It's the NWO power brokers who are the real threat. They've got the finances, connections, and brains to control nations from the inside. I'm sure it's old news to many, but we should all educate ourselves about the U.N.'s Agenda 21

I've tried to ignore it as a tinfoil conspiracy, but I'm convinced that it exists, and the "green movement," "sustainability," "climate change," and all this other BS labeled as "smart" is being used as mechanisms in its implementation..........the redistribution of resources, (and power, wealth, prosperity) on a global level. The US Constitution is one of the only things standing in the way of the United Nations, because it gives sovereignty to the world's strongest nation. Thus the efforts to disarmed, and diluted with millions of people who hate America.

There's a lot of disjointed information out there, and unfortunately Alex Jones will pop up a lot in your searches. But if you read a few articles, and watch some video presentations, you'll soon seen the common message............and it's scary. While the citizens of most first world countries might still care about their individual freedoms (in spite of efforts to dumb-down their education of such freedoms), their leaders do NOT, and are part of a larger plan.

Cheers

Posted By: BLG Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Research shows 10% of population to be muslims by 2050. Or some 71 million.

Thats small potatos.

And based on those numbers, if 10% are "radicals", which our government admits to, then we would have 7.1 million terrorists/extremists in our country.

Yeah nothing to worry about there. What a fricken dipsshit you are. Your line of thinking is what keeps the muslim train running.

Clyde
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Originally Posted by SCT
Originally Posted by SCT

He probably watched a youtube video from the history channel or something.
Originally Posted by dodgefan

Well played Sir.
A quick search on 'mohammad caravan raid' will bring up pages of evidence to show what Mohammad was.
Not to mention he grew up in a Bedouin tribe. I'm reasonably certain they weren't a bunch of peacenik hippies.
The biggest threat is isn't being discussed is how many of these "civilized" Muslims will side with their religion when the crap hits the fan caused by their radical friends. All it takes is a small fraction of them to start chaos. Then the "moderates" will have to decide between civil society and their religion. My bet is that that small fraction will turn into about 100 million when things get ugly.
In any guerilla war type scenario there is always the hardcore guys who provide most of the fighters, to support them there is the auxiliary who live what appear to be normal lives while providing support to the fighters with food,shelter, transportation etc. A lot of the so called moderates will be doing just that.
70 million in Europe. Not the US.

Not if the democrat politicians have anything to say about it.
Posted By: BLG Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16

Sooo.... 7 million terrorists is an "ok" amount? Small potatoes?

Clyde
Originally Posted by SCT
Originally Posted by SCT

LOL, maybe he did. I would like to know which one. I'm willing to examine my beliefs.
A quick search on 'mohammad caravan raid' will bring up pages of evidence to show what Mohammad was.

I took your advice and did a quick search. This is what I looked at so far. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_raids

According to this Mohammed and his followers did raid the caravans of their enemies. It doesn't say wether or not this is was what started the war. It does say that when Mohammed and his followers were driven from Mecca all their wealth was taken by the Arab pagans. Apparently this was part of their justification for the raids. It also sounds like it was just part of the ongoing war.

Another thing I found interesting was the link down the page to the "people of the book." If you follow that link you can read about it. Apparently it refers to the Christians and Jews, the people that worship the same God as the muslims. According to this they believed that some of these were good people who followed God and many had strayed. The same thing could probably be said about the Muslims.

Admittedly, this all comes from Wikipedia for what's that worth, probably at least as much as some of the things I read on the Campfire.

Here is an older article on churches in Saudi Arabia. The guy who wrote it seems to be fairly unbiased if you read some of his other articles.

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2008/03/churches-in-saudi-arabia

I'm biased, but I've spent some time overseas and had a bunch of friends wounded or killed by them. I can't think of any good reason to allow them in the US.
Here is an older article on churches in Saudi Arabia. The guy who wrote it seems to be fairly unbiased if you read some of his other articles.

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2008/03/churches-in-saudi-arabia

I'm biased, but I've spent some time overseas and had a bunch of friends wounded or killed by them. I can't think of any good reason to allow them in the US.

Interesting article. One of the few Muslims I have known was a physician assistant student from Somalia that I worked with. He told me that the Saudi's and their brand of Islam are not well liked in much of the Muslim world. I can believe it.
Originally Posted by SCT

I took your advice and did a quick search. This is what I looked at so far. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_raids

According to this Mohammed and his followers did raid the caravans of their enemies. It doesn't say wether or not this is was what started the war. It does say that when Mohammed and his followers were driven from Mecca all their wealth was taken by the Arab pagans. Apparently this was part of their justification for the raids. It also sounds like it was just part of the ongoing war.

Another thing I found interesting was the link down the page to the "people of the book." If you follow that link you can read about it. Apparently it refers to the Christians and Jews, the people that worship the same God as the muslims. According to this they believed that some of these were good people who followed God and many had strayed. The same thing could probably be said about the Muslims.

Admittedly, this all comes from Wikipedia for what's that worth, probably at least as much as some of the things I read on the Campfire.

There's your problem. If you think the Muslims have the same god as the Jews & Christians, you're sadly uninformed about who God is. God can't be further separated from Allah. Their natures, their methods of salvation, are completely opposite.
Originally Posted by SCT

There's your problem. If you think the Muslims have the same god as the Jews & Christians, you're sadly uninformed about who God is. God can't be further separated from Allah. Their natures, their methods of salvation, are completely opposite.

Do you mean that they worship a different God, or that their understanding of him is flawed? I think Muslims believe they worship the same God that we do, but that they understand him better than we do. I don't agree with them, but I don't hate them. I really want to know what you think.
Originally Posted by SCT
I don't agree with them, but I don't hate them. I really want to know what you think.

Do you believe & agree with their belief, that as an infidel, you should either be killed or enslaved?

Do you really believe & think that if you were living in a Moslem ruled country that you would be allowed to live freely as you do now & to worship as you please?

Do you believe that they want to rape your daughters & wife & kill you & you sons?

If you believe(d) any of the above, would you hate them then? Would you be willing to defend your self against them.

I really want to know what you think.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by SCT
I don't agree with them, but I don't hate them. I really want to know what you think.

Do you believe & agree with their belief, that as an infidel, you should either be killed or enslaved?

Do you really believe & think that if you were living in a Moslem ruled country that you would be allowed to live freely as you do now & to worship as you please?

Do you believe that they want to rape your daughters & wife & kill you & you sons?

If you believe(d) any of the above, would you hate them then? Would you be willing to defend your self against them.

I really want to know what you think.

MM

That's a good question. I don't know how freely I would I be able to practice my religion in a Muslim country. With the way world has gotten lately, I'll bet things have just gotten worse. Quite frankly, I worry about how freely I will be able to practice my religion in this country.

As for killing and enslaving infidels I'm not convinced that is necessarily part of Islam. I am sure that there are some Muslims who believe it is though. I'll bet the true story is a lot more complicated.

I know for a fact that there is no shortage of rapists or murderers in this country. I know there are a lot of good people too. I'll bet there are some good muslims too.

I mentioned about the Somali student I worked with. He wasn't the best student, but he seemed like a nice enough guy. I certainly never saw a good reason to kill him, or even deport him. He did try to convert me to Islam though. He told me I could have four wives. That was enough to convince me it was a bad idea. Not to mention Ramadan. He couldn't eat or drink from sunup to sundown. In northern Minnesota in the summer that is a long time. He almost fainted. As a matter of fact, I think he did collapse once.
You should probably google words like dhimmi and jizya. They are two fairly important concepts in the Islamic world.
You should probably google words like dhimmi and jizya. They are two fairly important concepts in the Islamic world.

I looked both of those up quickly. They were taxes that Jews and Christians were required to pay in order practice their religions in Muslim countries. It looks like they are still endorsed by at least some people, like certain clerics in Iran. That doesn't surprise me. It seems like a lot of these places are still stuck in the middle ages. I'm not going to pretend that these are good things. Discrimination was never unique to Muslims. We had plenty of it here in the West. In fact, there is still discrimination in this country and these days a lot of it seems directed at Christians. The topic of the thread was "Why do people hate Islam?" I still don't hate Muslims. I don't think anyone should get the idea that I prefer Islam either. I think a lot of the hate is because we are bombarded by negative images in the media, and we don't really understand Islam. I know I didn't. There is a lot I still don't know, and I am learning more from people on this forum. The more I learn the less of a problem I have with Islam. They seem to have had the same human failings that the rest of do. As for the media they seem less and less likely to deal with any topic fairly and honestly.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Uh--- because they are all terrorists?

The radical muslims behead the infidel
They moderate muslims hold the infidel down
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Uh--- because they are all terrorists?

The radical muslims behead the infidel
They moderate muslims hold the infidel down

And the peaceful ones stand by silently...........
Posted By: 4ager Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Originally Posted by SCT

I looked both of those up quickly. They were taxes that Jews and Christians were required to pay in order practice their religions in Muslim countries. It looks like they are still endorsed by at least some people, like certain clerics in Iran. That doesn't surprise me. It seems like a lot of these places are still stuck in the middle ages. I'm not going to pretend that these are good things. Discrimination was never unique to Muslims. We had plenty of it here in the West. In fact, there is still discrimination in this country and these days a lot of it seems directed at Christians. The topic of the thread was "Why do people hate Islam?" I still don't hate Muslims. I don't think anyone should get the idea that I prefer Islam either. I think a lot of the hate is because we are bombarded by negative images in the media, and we don't really understand Islam. I know I didn't. There is a lot I still don't know, and I am learning more from people on this forum. The more I learn the less of a problem I have with Islam. They seem to have had the same human failings that the rest of do. As for the media they seem less and less likely to deal with any topic fairly and honestly.

Any further questions as to why MN is f'ked up?

Please, carry yourself to the Middle East - Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria... Stay there a while, then report back.
He might be from one of the aforementioned countries. Just throwin' out a guess............
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Originally Posted by SCT
The more I learn the less of a problem I have with Islam.

Okay, but if you ever have the feeling that you might like to kill one of your daughters with a knife, you be sure to talk it over with your pastor, first.
I heard Obama went to a Mosque and gave a speech today about religious tolerance

"we're a family and when you make one of our family feel like an outcast or a second class citizen you tear at the very fabric of this country"

I've had an intense dislike for that man ---today it went up several notches...phugging bastard

He's ready for us to be Germany
Posted By: 4ager Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by SCT
The more I learn the less of a problem I have with Islam.

Okay, but if you ever have the feeling that you might like to kill one of your daughters with a knife, you be sure to talk it over with your pastor, first.

Or, mutilate her vagina. Or, kill your wife. Or, rape the neighbors son (perfectly legal under Sharia law). Or, kill the Christian or Jew or Buddhist at work because they won't convert.

This list can go on and on for a very long time.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/03/16
Originally Posted by 4ager
Or, mutilate her vagina. Or, kill your wife. Or, rape the neighbors son (perfectly legal under Sharia law). Or, kill the Christian or Jew or Buddhist at work because they won't convert.

This list can go on and on for a very long time.

I think most moderate Muslims in America are okay, philosophically, with throwing gay men off the top of high rise buildings, even if they don't want to get their own hands dirty.

American liberals seem to be okay with giving them a pass.

It's a funny old world.
Originally Posted by 222Rem
He might be from one of the aforementioned countries. Just throwin' out a guess............

This would be a given.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/13/16
Originally Posted by SCT

You can always make up an excuse for war. Islam was created as a religion of war and Christianity was created as a religion of peace.

How do you excuse the attack on a Jewish village by the Muslims who's property Muhammad used to reward his followers?
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/13/16
7th century.
One thing that I have not seen mentioned here, and I could have missed it but, the way black America is acting right now they can and will side with the Muslims when they start attacking in full force. Their hate of the white man will make them side with them, whether they are believers or not. Lots have already converted, mostly in prison, but it will expand. Our current President has set race relations back decades and that leaves a gap that will be filled by something. I think Islam will be it. miles
It doesn't matter if Mohammad called Jews and Christians people of the book. He wrote the book about Allah and his god is completely different than the God of the Bible.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/13/16
better question, what is there to like about Islam?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Why do people hate Islam? - 02/13/16
Notice the blue eyes of this Syrian refugee.
[Linked Image]

Do you know where those eyes came from?

Those are the eyes of a European slave woman who was kidnapped and raped by a Muslim sometime in the past.
© 24hourcampfire