Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Even if none of those murders happened, I would still disrespect them because they think no other religion is allowed to exist.

Are you sure this is what they believe? I'm sure you could find some Muslims that believe that. Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived in peace in Palestine for hundreds of years before WWI. I have read that Muslims and Christians use to live in peace in Syria under Assad until the current conflict.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by KFWA
I hate to deal with 71 million of 'em

lets get it down to about 3 million

that will keep us flush with cab drivers and convenience store clerks

I would rather see them reduced to zero poplation. There's an awful lot of good Americans who could use the jobs.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SCT
Even if none of those murders happened, I would still disrespect them because they think no other religion is allowed to exist.

Are you sure this is what they believe? I'm sure you could find some Muslims that believe that. Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived in peace in Palestine for hundreds of years before WWI. I have read that Muslims and Christians use to live in peace in Syria under Assad until the current conflict.

I had a good yarn with a Coptic that comes in to work, and according to what he says that wee little bit in bold is an outright [bleep] lie.

So feel free to shove the rest of your argument up your lying arse.

Added;

And to be sure, the man and his family came to Australia to escape the mongrel murderous muslims...so I think I will be taking his word for it rather than yours.

Last edited by JSTUART; 02/03/16.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here's what the Koran says about Christians and Jews.

"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. . . . [I]f they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they desist, God is forgiving and merciful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme. But if they desist, fight none except the evil-doers"(2:190–93).

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by SCT

I had a good yarn with a Coptic that comes in to work, and according to what he says that wee little bit in bold is an outright [bleep] lie.

Added;

And to be sure, the man and his family came to Australia to escape the mongrel murderous muslims...so I think I will be taking his word for it rather than yours.

You could be right, but it's not my lie. Christians committed atrocities against each other in Northern Ireland, during the Protestant Reformation, and against Jews in the past too. Does that mean that Catholics, Protestants, and Jews have never lived in peace?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SCT

You could be right, but it's not my lie. Christians committed atrocities against each other in Northern Ireland, during the Protestant Reformation, and against Jews in the past too. Does that mean that Catholics, Protestants, and Jews have never lived in peace?
Get it straight. The Bible clearly prohibits that kind of activity. Real Christians do NOT commit atrocities. It doesn't matter what they call themselves, they are NOT Christians.

― George Orwell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SCT
Originally Posted by SCT

Added;

You typed it sport so you bloody well own it, and stop the obfuscation as it doesn't hide what the murderous bastards are doing...or are you now going to dismiss what the muslim bastards are doing to Christians in the middle east.

It is pricks like you that keep making excuses for the buggers that is stopping anything being done.

Soon enough you will be in the minority fella, then we will see what your tune will be.

S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. . . . [I]f they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they desist, God is forgiving and merciful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme. But if they desist, fight none except the evil-doers"(2:190–93).

Deuteronomy 13:15-16 (NRSV)
You shall put the inhabitants of that town to the sword, utterly destroying it and everything in it-even putting it's livestock to the sword. All of it's spoil you gather into it's public square; then burn the town and all it's spoil with the fire, as whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall remain a perpetual ruin, never to be rebuilt.

If this was the only thing someone read from the Bible they might get the wrong idea about my religion too.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SCT
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Deuteronomy 13:15-16 (NRSV)
You shall put the inhabitants of that town to the sword, utterly destroying it and everything in it-even putting it's livestock to the sword. All of it's spoil you gather into it's public square; then burn the town and all it's spoil with the fire, as whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall remain a perpetual ruin, never to be rebuilt.

If this was the only thing someone read from the Bible they might get the wrong idea about my religion too.

Yes...and if hand wringing ball washing pricks like you paid heed to that verse we would not be in the straits we now find ourselves in.

S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by SCT
Originally Posted by SCT

Added;

You typed it sport so you bloody well own it, and stop the obfuscation as it doesn't hide what the murderous bastards are doing...or are you now going to dismiss what the muslim bastards are doing to Christians in the middle east.

It is pricks like you that keep making excuses for the buggers that is stopping anything being done.

Soon enough you will be in the minority fella, then we will see what your tune will be.

Look a little more closely at what I wrote. " have read that Muslims and Christians use to live in peace in Syria under Assad until the current conflict." It may still be true. It may not. I can tell you I didn't make it up on my own.

I may very well be in the minority. That's okay. Al Gore told me that something like 99% of all scientists believe in global warming. I'm still not convinced.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

And to make this clear...ANY prick regardless of religious affiliation that carries on and commits the atrocities committed by those mongrels in the middle east need to be killed.

Three things I have come to accept as true.

1. the Australian Government hates Australians.

2. the American Government hates Americans.

3. some [bleep] just need killing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I need to do is look at the prophets for these two religions. Muhammed was a brutal murderer in the name of Islam. This is the main reason why terrorist justify their behavior today. They are simply being like their prophet. Jesus was the opposite.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

And to make this clear...ANY prick regardless of religious affiliation that carries on and commits the atrocities committed by those mongrels in the middle east need to be killed.

Three things I have come to accept as true.

1. the Australian Government hates Australians.

2. the American Government hates Americans.

3. some [bleep] just need killing.

I agree with you.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Islam is a religion that respects no borders. They can only be ruled by an authoritarian nothing more nothing less.

S
SCT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
All I need to do is look at the prophets for these two religions. Muhammed was a brutal murderer in the name of Islam. This is the main reason why terrorist justify their behavior today. They are simply being like their prophet. Jesus was the opposite.

Again, I don't think that is the true story. Granted, my information comes from some youtube video from the history channel or something. Apparently, Mohammed and his followers left Mecca and went to Medina to escape persecution. Eventually they were followed there by their persecutors with the intent of wiping them out. They were fighting back. That is how the war supposedly started.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Forgot to add; they don't like pork..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If Muslims can pray on Madison Avenue, and the subway areas in Toronto ,
why are Christians banned from praying in public
and from erecting religious displays on their holy days?

What happened to our National Day of Prayer?

Muslims are allowed to block off Madison Ave. , in N.Y.C., and pray in the middle of the street!!!
And, it's a monthly ritual!

Tell me, again, whose country is this? Ours or the Muslims?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Forgot to add; they don't like pork..

Yeah, anyone who hates bacon just can't be trusted grin

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SCT

Again, I don't think that is the true story. Granted, my information comes from some youtube video from the history channel or something. Apparently, Mohammed and his followers left Mecca and went to Medina to escape persecution. Eventually they were followed there by their persecutors with the intent of wiping them out. They were fighting back. That is how the war supposedly started.
Mohammed and his henchmen were a bunch of cutthroat raiders. They'd been robbing caravans and killing the traders. Mecca was trying to protect their people and property.

― George Orwell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
If Muslims can pray on Madison Avenue, and the subway areas in Toronto ,
why are Christians banned from praying in public
and from erecting religious displays on their holy days?

What happened to our National Day of Prayer?

Muslims are allowed to block off Madison Ave. , in N.Y.C., and pray in the middle of the street!!!
And, it's a monthly ritual!

Tell me, again, whose country is this? Ours or the Muslims?

Well...the muslims seem to have a president, you don't.

Do the math.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 2500HD, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,148 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,486
Posts18,508,963
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.