Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mathman
You could start a friendly neighborhood vigilante committee. grin
THOSE folks are quickly prosecuted, and with extreme prejudice.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Again, Patriots are in control. Don't worry.
Dude,

so right

White Hats are saddled and riding in as I type.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I feel heartened now, and have new hope.

Sam......

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Again, Patriots are in control. Don't worry.
Dude,

so right

White Hats are saddled and riding in as I type.

I know. Life and the future is great!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Are these some of the folks that sorass bought and paid for their POsitions?

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LouisB
Are these some of the folks that sorass bought and paid for their POsitions?
not in this Fla. Judicial Circuit, but there were several that fit that description in other parts of FLa.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Why do you choose to live in a liberal utopia?

When do we stop retreating?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
In Fla., aren't prosecutors and the attorney-general elected positions?
yes they are. The State Attorney General in FL is almost always a conservative Republican Each of the individual Judicial Circuits also elects the State Attorney for that Circuit. In conservative counties and Judicial districts, things are much different. In a liberal county or judicial district, there are just not enough conservative votes to remove the prosecutors and judges out of office. That's a fact nationwide, and gives us places like here an Portland.

I hear what you are saying and yes we have the same thing in a couple of large metro areas here in MO.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure exactly how it's gonna turn out, but our new Republican Governor has signed some new bills that gives some teeth to the police/prison system.

If I understand it correctly, the current system will let criminals out for ''good behavior" after about 1/3 of the original sentence... the new bill makes them stay 80% of the sentence. And, after a certain date.....criminals will have to serve all their sentence, no getting out early for any reason.

He also signed what's typically referred to as 'Constitutional Carry'..... no permit needed for conceal carry.

He also signed a law that makes it possible to convict 17 year olds as adults for certain crimes.

I cant find the quote, but he said something like this, "It's time for the judges to start doing their jobs in sentencing the criminals". Meaning the judges to get tougher on crime.

I think I'm gonna like our new governor.

Last edited by Oldman03; 03/23/24. Reason: kaint spel

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Not sure exactly how it's gonna turn out, but our new Republican Governor has signed some new bills that gives some teeth to the police/prison system.

If I understand it correctly, the current system will let criminals out for ''good behavior" after about 1/3 of the original sentence... the new bill makes them stay 80% of the sentence. And, after a certain date.....criminals will have to serve all their sentence, no getting out early for any reason.

He also signed what's typically referred to as 'Constitutional Carry'..... no permit needed for conceal carry.

He also signed a law that makes it possible to convict 17 year olds as adults for certain crimes.

I cant find the quote, but he said something like this, "It's time for the judges to start doing their jobs in sentencing the criminals". Meaning the judges to get tougher on crime.

I think I'm gonna like our new governor.
Me too Landry Imo is going to be the best governor Louisiana has seen in Decades. He said he's going to get tough on crime and I do believe he is. He's also wanting to fire up the electric chair there are 60 losers sitting on death row that should have been executed years ago.

Last edited by Riverc; 03/23/24.
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,514
Posts18,472,404
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.