Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I used to work with this guy who would angrily blurt out "Palestine" when someone would ask him where he was from. By his features, it was obvious he was middle eastern. If the person asking the question asked a second time or said "where?", he'd angrilysay Lebanon.

He was one of these pukes that were always trying to convince you that 9/11 was fake, and there were no muslims dancing in the street in New Jersey after it..

English was perfect. Wouldn't trust that bastard any further than I could throw him. One of the most paranoid people i've ever met in my life.
Every Palestinian I've ever talked to would tell me he was from Jerusalem if he was Israeli Arab. They will not say they are from Israel nor admit there is even an Israel.

Jordan and Lebanon are the two most common claims. I've grown up with and worked with a couple zillion. And jews. And red heads. Even a Baptist once. No one ever used the term Palestine until the past 10-20 years. No one identified with Palestine growing up. None. Its all been managed for effect.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Those cheering this on will have to explain themselves to the Lord one day.

It's a bitch when you bring war upon yourselves.

I’m of the opinion that you don’t put money on credit card to pay for family members too lazy to work for their own existence and habits whether good or bad. Zero foreign aid anywhere, ever for any reason if it has to be borrowed. They will hate us for FREE. We don’t have to pay them.

So Hamas turds getting lit up by AEDs, Drones or Battleships is of zero importance to me. Y’all remember that Florida Politician asked about twenty years ago about I handed interrogation (torture is ok with you]. He answered something to the effect...if it saves one American Life, then I my advice is that red is positive and black is negative...light them up.

That’s my stance as well. Not one of our young men or women is worth a village of those people to me.

Hamas started some sheet and reaped the whirlwind. All of the money sent to them over the last 40 years enriched the Elites on our side with kickbacks and the leadership over their. Breaking us on the wheel of taxation while making the jihad types larger and larger.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bellydeep
How bout we stop caring about either of them and let the situation sort itself out.
Good idea

Since Samuel Untermeyer handed Truman that briefcase full of cash, the Zionist abomination has being receiving a whole lot of "care." It wouldn't exist otherwise! Since 911, we (America) have wasted at least $9 Trillion on the "War on Terror," an Israeli invented slogan to benefit them alone. Macgregor puts it at more like $14 Trillion. Problem is you clowns do Care! For the vicious amoral savages that claim to be Jews, and what is worse - God's Chosen People. So, please do stop caring. The situation will definitely sort itself out.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jc189
Here's the new and improved version of Puff the magic dragon.

I recommend this one.

For sure bad ass . A half dozen of those patrolling the border and giving a fire power demonstration every once in a while would stop all illegals form coming to the border.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by bellydeep
How bout we stop caring about either of them and let the situation sort itself out.
Good idea

Since Samuel Untermeyer handed Truman that briefcase full of cash, the Zionist abomination has being receiving a whole lot of "care." It wouldn't exist otherwise! Since 911, we (America) have wasted at least $9 Trillion on the "War on Terror," an Israeli invented slogan to benefit them alone. Macgregor puts it at more like $14 Trillion. Problem is you clowns do Care! For the vicious amoral savages that claim to be Jews, and what is worse - God's Chosen People. So, please do stop caring. The situation will definitely sort itself out.

Are you Sunni, or Shia?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
If the Palestinians and their sympathizers are squalling about Israel’s prosecution of this war, they’re gonna fuggin’ love the “peace” Israel inflicts on them.🤣
10 miles worth of DMZ plus another 15 or so of razed and salted earth would be about right. I don’t think Israel’s gonna be in an “asking” mood by the end of it.

U.S. tried to vote a ceasefire at the UN this week, but apparently Hamas didn’t think it was worth giving up the hostages (or admitting they’ve all been killed).

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Let's see what the adults have to say about this:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good grief.

The next thing you’re going to tell us is that Zyklon B was used for something other than keeping the recreational camps clean.

This might be too much for one day.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's also possible that a video game is involved. Worked for the 'Kraine.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Let's see what the adults have to say about this:

I think this guy has it right.

IC B3

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,822 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,610
Posts18,473,854
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.