Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Agree with Hastings.

Political union leadership is one thing.

Rank and file members do their own thing a lot more than leadership would admit. Bad thing, their membership dues go to the Dems. But often they gotta play the game to have their job. Canā€™t control the politics, but can control my vote.

DF
Not in the Blue Democrat stronghold MN NE Iron Range. Rank-and-file union members up. There are all diehard Democrats.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
Build back better. Might as well buy a horse.

Thatā€™s a big time methane gas producer. There will be an adequate tax assessed for that.

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Agree with Hastings.

Political union leadership is one thing.

Rank and file members do their own thing a lot more than leadership would admit. Bad thing, their membership dues go to the Dems. But often they gotta play the game to have their job. Canā€™t control the politics, but can control my vote.

DF
Not in the Blue Democrat stronghold MN NE Iron Range. Rank-and-file union members up. There are all diehard Democrats.

Exactly.

Blue area in the NE Arrowhead is Union Mining Country, dumbest fuqkers in the State, or any State for that matter.

They love their guns, they love their ATV's, they love their freedom, but they are to fuqken stupid to realize who and what is trying to take it all away.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
It takes awhile for the Truth to come out, but in the end, Trump's track record on being right is amazing.

Except, of course, when he says they will not steal the next Election and "We will Make America Great Again". šŸ˜‰

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It takes awhile for the Truth to come out, but in the end, Trump's track record on being right is amazing.

Except, of course, when he says they will not steal the next Election and "We will Make America Great Again". šŸ˜‰

Correct

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
What Steve is failing to mention, as he always does when throwing up this map, the population in the Arrowhead is pretty thin.

The heavily populated areas are Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester and surrounding areas. Those are the blue counties in the SE. The numbers there blow-away the Arrowhead.

Guess where Steve lives. Ya, it's always someone else's fault.

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/22/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
What Steve is failing to mention, as he always does when throwing up this map, the population in the Arrowhead is pretty thin.

The heavily populated areas are Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester and surrounding areas. Those are the blue counties in the SE. The numbers there blow-away the Arrowhead.

Guess where Steve lives. Ya, it's always someone else's fault.

It is Sparsely populated compared to The Cites, but not any less populated than the rest of Greater MN by county outside of The Cities. The point being, these 3 counties are Blue and the only reason they continue to remain Blue is a heavy Union Membership.

St Louis Co, the largest in the arrowhead has a population of 200K, that's a lot of Blue voting idiots for one county with a total State population of only 5.5 million.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Correct

Wrong again, as usual.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
Itā€™s amazing how stupid liberals are supporting and implementing projects that will end your job. All for the sake of ā€œsaving the planetā€. Truly a disease.
This 'save the planet' thing is a nature worship cult. They have no god, just the earth. They'll learn the hard way I'm sorry to say.

ā€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.ā€
ā€• George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
Itā€™s amazing how stupid liberals are supporting and implementing projects that will end your job. All for the sake of ā€œsaving the planetā€. Truly a disease.
This 'save the planet' thing is a nature worship cult. They have no god, just the earth. They'll learn the hard way I'm sorry to say.

Yes, it is their religion, just as other groups headed for destruction worshipped the moon or wind or stars or sun.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My union friends voted like they were told. Always Democrat. The ones that have retired have suddenly become conservatives.
While Iā€™m glad they have changed their thinking and welcome them aboard but occasionally need remind them that they are the ones who let the horse out of the barn.
I dont need them preaching to me about how things are.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
My union friends voted like they were told. Always Democrat. The ones that have retired have suddenly become conservatives.
While Iā€™m glad they have changed their thinking and welcome them aboard but occasionally need remind them that they are the ones who let the horse out of the barn.

I have a hard time believing this.....not saying you are lying....if someone told me how to vote, I would probably do the opposite.

they voted that way because they felt it was to their benefit...bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
easy fix,send toyota,honda ,vw,etc back where they belong

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We need to go full Bud Lite on RAM trucks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

I have a hard time believing this.....not saying you are lying....if someone told me how to vote, I would probably do the opposite.

they voted that way because they felt it was to their benefit...bob
My father-in-law passed away a few years ago. My wife still gets his Union magazine delivered to our door. It is filled with politics and propaganda, yes this publication lists Union approved candidates they tell you to vote for and a list of those to not vote for.

The dumb fuqks on the MN Iron Range follow that publication religiously.

But, in reality they donā€™t need to even read it, just vote (D) each and every time and they are content.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1minute, 1badf350, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 204guy, 62 invisible), 2,640 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,594
Posts18,473,485
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.