Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
the just released a report saying they were $55 billion in debt, and now that Texas has shut down immigration and they are all getting all the illegals, they estimate it will be $75 billion next year

California is a failed state thanks to Newsome Newscum

Fify

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 03/23/24.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Orerancher
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by CashisKing
These California folks should move to Oregon, Idaho and Montana... I be thinkin'

WRONG!

Each of those states ALREADY have enough California Transplants, who have already been working on turning the states into being just like the California they left, minus the big population and traffic jams.

^^^This^^^^
I strongly agree. Idaho is slowly turning blue because of them. They're here pushing for changes that we don't want.
What they need to do is stay in CA and fight to change back to what made CA great in the 1st place.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
These California folks should move to Oregon, Idaho and Montana... I be thinkin'

WRONG!

Each of those states ALREADY have enough California Transplants, who have already been working on turning the states into being just like the California they left, minus the big population and traffic jams.

You are correct and it got really bad when Silicon Valley exploded. My parents got out a couple of years after dad got out of the military.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Nestucca

WRONG!

You are correct and it got really bad when Silicon Valley exploded. My parents got out a couple of years after dad got out of the military.

Where should those rich California Liberals move then?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

WRONG!

No further east than Nebraska!

Medics bury their mistakes..
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

WRONG!

I hear Mars is nice this time of year.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
the just released a report saying they were $55 billion in debt, and now that Texas has shut down immigration and they are all getting all the illegals, they estimate it will be $75 billion next year

California is a failed state thanks to Newsome
......and the aholes who voted that dickhead in...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The rich deserve a good government as much as anyone else but they need to stay there and fix the mess they created. Leaving just leaves their problems for someone else to live with.
It's true that the masses vote, but they can only vote for whoever's on the ballot. We all know that the party powers decide that. Nobody runs unless the party lets them get on the ballot. The rich people need to work inside the Dem party to get decent people on the ballots.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WRONG!

Yurrup. They’ll feel right at home. But for Dwayne, I’d recommend Canuckia…..

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

WRONG!

Old Dominion?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

I believe the number for debt is nearly triple that. I don’t believe that number includes unfunded future payouts, pensions and the like.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
One proud Californian voice saying "Relax! No worries of my invading!" True that some folks fleeing. But typically due to economics. They don't have the "choice" of staying. Many others who might wish to come here, economically prohibited in similar "lack of choice".

It's all about "choices" folks! And lucky are those folks with choices! In broader perspective "Packages" as the melding of choices. Nothing 'perfect', but putting together the pluses and minuses and coming to what works for 'you & yours'. Your "package product". That's where I am. "With such choices as most locales able to afford having my home. Not as a brilliant strategist! Just a dumb guy happening to be at the right place in the right era for a "seatbelt fastened" economic housing market rocket ride.

We're witnessing a climate fast-track ride of unknown dimensions. No clear 'safe harbours', nor does life provide such guarantees. You to yours, me to mine. What works for you and what works for me. So far, in my eighties now, the actual 'bumps' small and mine working Well! May you all have such luck or better! smile

Last point. People & Regimes. Under God, I love all good people and don't seek to gloat at circumstance of their lives or regimes.

My take!
John

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I’m not sure where they should move cash as long as it’s not here. They destroyed this state after running for office as they instituted the same shiit laws they fled from.
I have some very good friends from Southern California that are as conservative as you can get and I will gladly take them when they sell their businesses and leave. They have said the same thing has happened to them and the way it used to be down there it just happened to them first. BTW Mars is a good idea but still a little too close.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Osky

I believe the number for debt is nearly triple that. I don’t believe that number includes unfunded future payouts, pensions and the like.

Osky
It wasn't that long ago our State had something along the lines of a $60-90 Billion dollar surplus.

Gavin &Co. put an end to that.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Szihn: I do NOT care!
Fk
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,111
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.