Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I wonder how deep Stoopid runs in the Pentagon. Does Blinken really mean it when he tells Israel Time Out? Or will he order the subs to launch on Iran if the idiots do place their bets? Israel is full of bluff but it's desperate too now with its economy tanking and the crybaby IDF needing mental health discharges just when they want to clobber Hezbollah. They know how rotten that campaign will end already. China for sure is telling them how valuable oil is to them and how expensive screwing around with its delivery will be for Israel. The Jews may not realize, or believe, their tail wagging the dog advantage isn't making Fido bark so loud anymore. Congress of course want's to do their bidding. FUBAR overnight is a safe bet if they don't eat crow. A huge war will solve many problems for the elites if the outcome seems tolerable otherwise. But it's a lot of marbles all at once. We are living in interesting times.....

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I assume that now Israel knows the exact locations the missiles came from. Targets, all of them...hopefully right after Tehran disappears.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I assume that now Israel knows the exact locations the missiles came from. Targets, all of them...hopefully right after Tehran disappears.
Before betting your savings, listen to Ritter on Napolitano. Israel has a very weak hand. Iran slapped them gently just to wake them up. If America jumps in you might need a Tesla.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
oh no!!!! scott ritter!!!! look out!!!

you dumb arse, ritter don't know schitt. all he is good for is russian propaganda

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by RL
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO

Jerusalem ceased to exist as a city by any name for sixty odd years. It was uninhabited.

Israel was the name of the northern kingdom. It’s gone and has been for quite some time.

I’m not a Darbyite.

Glad you are not a Darbyite. I'm not either.

I still don't get where you are saying Jerusalem was uninhabited for 60 years around 70 AD. Are you confusing when Babylon tore down the walls and destroyed the Temple and the 70 years of desolation that followed? Almost all of Jerusalem was taken captive. This would have been the only time in history that was even close to Jerusalem being deserted.

Ezra led the first contingency back to rebuild the Temple and shortly after Nehemiah led those same people to rebuild the walls. But even then it was not uninhabited.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by tdoyka
oh no!!!! scott ritter!!!! look out!!!

you dumb arse, ritter don't know schitt. all he is good for is russian propaganda

He’s also pretty good at exposing himself to underage girls in chat rooms.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
i
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO

Jerusalem ceased to exist as a city by any name for sixty odd years. It was uninhabited.

Israel was the name of the northern kingdom. It’s gone and has been for quite some time.

I’m not a Darbyite.

I still don't get where you are saying Jerusalem was uninhabited for 60 years around 70 AD. Are you confusing when Babylon tore down the walls and destroyed the Temple and the 70 years of desolation that followed? Almost all of Jerusalem was taken captive. This would have been the only time in history that was even close to Jerusalem being deserted.

Ezra led the first contingency back to rebuild the Temple and shortly after Nehemiah led those same people to rebuild the walls. But even then it was not uninhabited.

Huh…the Romans desteoyed it completely in 70 A.D.. There was nothing there but ruins until they bulit Aelia Capotlina on them in 130. Many now believe that that the building of Aelia Capotlina on the ruins of Jerusalem and a massive Temple of Zeus on the former Temple Mount may have been the impetus behind the Bar Khokba revolt. The city was so destroyed that the Roman ceremony dedicating the new city involve ploughing over the new city limits.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RL
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO

I’m not a Darbyite.
This is correct. One of the WORST geopolitical decisions in the post WWII era was the execution of the Balfour Declaration, i.e., the state of Israel in the Palatinate. The best solution was to give them the island of Madagascar as the new Jewish State (administered by the French). The other fatal decision was the France allowing and giving credence to the Ayatollah (then headquartered in France) and the US decision to pull the rug out from under the Shah. As far as the hocus-pocus paper airplane drone attack on Israel, easy bet it's being driven by the CHICOMs to deplete and tie up our supply of weapons and bleed us dry. They shoot a thousand dollar drone and we shoot it down with a five million dollar missile.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s a new world. The paper airplanes are slow and easily shot down, but absolutely deadly if they are not. A phuqing model airplane hobbyist can make a precision guided bomb right now. When I look up my location on my Iphone through Google maps it not only shows that I’m at my house, it shows what room I’m in. Anyone can utilize that.

So the small drones might seem like toys but a thousand of them night after night would quickly bring any air defense system to its knees. Until we have laser beams shooting things out of the sky, this is the wave of the future, because almost anyone can make them and any nation or even well funded group can afford to make them in staggering quantities.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
What happens when Iran launches 27,000 more plywood and paper drones?
Easy, israels, ours and anyone elses missle defense system would be completely overwhelmed and would be useless. Iran knows this and they have the ability to do this

Israel has the ultimate defense system and will use it if necessary....Iran knows it, which is why their current stick launches are little more than firing over the bow.

Past history is always interesting. However, current history is reality. Talking about what should have been done, doesn't change what needs to be done. Odd that some here now are so willing to trust the Muzzies. When needed against their enemies or those that need converted, lying is an acceptable trait in their culture. I guess some do forget. "I just want to learn how to fly plane, nothing more."

Last edited by battue; 04/16/24.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by battue
Easy, israels, ours and anyone elses missle defense system would be completely overwhelmed and would be useless. Iran knows this and they have the ability to do this

Israel has the ultimate defense system and will use it if necessary....Iran knows it, which is why their current stick launches are little more than firing over the bow.

Past history is always interesting. However, current history is reality. Talking about what should have been done, doesn't change what needs to be done. Odd that some here now are so willing to trust the Muzzies. When needed against their enemies or those that need converted, lying is an acceptable trait in their culture. I guess some do forget. "I just want to learn how to fly plane, nothing more."

The shocking nature of brainwashed people, like "Muzzy" mouthing morons like you, is they do not suspect they are in fact Brainwashed. The Jews own whatever rattles your skull, so you wouldn't know. Iranian missiles just proved to the world, especially the Zionist scum of the sea, We can hit you. We can destroy you. And yes, 911 was an Israeli op.

https://informationclearinghouse.blog/2024/04/15/the-missiles-of-april/13/

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 04/16/24.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by battue

The shocking nature of brainwashed people, like "Muzzy" mouthing morons like you, is they do not suspect they are in fact Brainwashed. The Jews own whatever rattles your skull, so you wouldn't know. Iranian missiles just proved to the world, especially the Zionist scum of the sea, We can hit you. We can destroy you. And yes, 911 was an Israeli op.

https://informationclearinghouse.blog/2024/04/15/the-missiles-of-april/13/

And I used to hang around and shoot with a Paki physician….acted like a best friend. Take this Krieghoff, I want you to have it. I didn’t. Until the time came he thought I could be converted. Then he started with the you know the Jews have bombs under Washington,DC, and if we don’t do what they want will blow it up?

They have one under your house also?🤣

The Muzzies in power want your head or your conversion… and you’re too stupid too see it.

Last edited by battue; 04/16/24.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
It’s a new world. The paper airplanes are slow and easily shot down, but absolutely deadly if they are not. A phuqing model airplane hobbyist can make a precision guided bomb right now. When I look up my location on my Iphone through Google maps it not only shows that I’m at my house, it shows what room I’m in. Anyone can utilize that.

So the small drones might seem like toys but a thousand of them night after night would quickly bring any air defense system to its knees. Until we have laser beams shooting things out of the sky, this is the wave of the future, because almost anyone can make them and any nation or even well funded group can afford to make them in staggering quantities.

50,000 dollar interceptors to shoot down $500 cardboard planes. Spending a 50 million dollars to shoot down half million dollars in drones is a loss, even if you get every single one of them. With enough such victories you'll run out of money.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

Agreed.

Interesting that he used BCE instead of BC in his post also. Either a copy/paste off the ‘net or ?

Not hardly - the way I was taught. Guess again - LOL

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO

I’m not a Darbyite.

Huh…the Romans desteoyed it completely in 70 A.D.. There was nothing there but ruins until they bulit Aelia Capotlina on them in 130. Many now believe that that the building of Aelia Capotlina on the ruins of Jerusalem and a massive Temple of Zeus on the former Temple Mount may have been the impetus behind the Bar Khokba revolt. The city was so destroyed that the Roman ceremony dedicating the new city involve ploughing over the new city limits.

OK

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Mirror mirror on the wall …

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The Muzzies have a big yearly meeting called Mecca....You should go....They may even make you a keynote speaker.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Before betting your savings, listen to Ritter on Napolitano. Israel has a very weak hand. Iran slapped them gently just to wake them up. If America jumps in you might need a Tesla.

Why would Americans need to drive electric vehicles? America was an oil exporting nation just a couple of years ago and could crank up oil production and refining capacity if we were facing an actual energy crisis, assuming of course that the administration in power had the balls to tell the climate hand wringers to pound sand.

Israel has nuclear weapons and might use them if backed into a corner.

Many of the civilians in Gaza would be safe if Egypt would allow the women and children to cross into Egyptian territory, but they haven't and by not doing so bear more than a little responsibility for civilian deaths in Gaza. I wonder why the Egyptians won't make any effort to save the lives of their fellow Muslims?

Hamas could get a temporary cease fire that would save the lives of Gazans if they would return the Israeli hostages who were taken on 10/07/23. Hamas knows what Israel's terms are and I sincerely hope that Israel continues to punish Hamas until the hostages are released or everything associated with Hamas is destroyed. Since Ramadan is over, the Israelis should start bombing Gaza again. I'd like to see them announce their targets block by block so that the civilians would have time to relocate before the bombs start to fall.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,992 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,431
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.