Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Don't know much, not sure what I believe.

Do know what I've seen (and heard) from the medical community over the last
4 years.

Masks won't work.
Wear masks.
Masks mandatory.
Wear 2 masks.
Mask not necessary.

Now UPMC has signs recommending them!
Right now.

Look up Jerome Adams. Surgeon General under Trump. He opened the Covid 19 dialog by pointing out that the CDC had conducted 10 large scale research projects on the efficacy of paper masks to prevent the spread of airborne illnesses from 1960 to-date. All 10 studies showed ZERO benefits to wearing a paper mask to mitigate spread of airborne illnesses. He spoke the truth. Unfortunately, the truth is not what the Swamp wanted the sheeple to hear. Adams was sidelined and kept under wraps for the remainder of Trump's presidency. Replaced by Fauci the rat as primary Covid spokesman for the Swamp...

If I remember correctly,
In the beginning Fauci himself said masks were ineffective.
Everyone agreed that only N-95s offered any protection.
Before long folks were proudly wearing their customized masks,
made of paper thin, stretchy, breathable fabric.
And looking sideways at me, because i also wasn't wearing an effective mask.😉
F'tards!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm thinking the cures for cancer will be released by mid 2025 thanks to Trump.

It is my understanding that R- ALA is the most effective oral form.

Doubt Trump will have anything to do with it, but glad youre hopeful.

Not sure about ALA oral form, I never did much research into ALA, but again Berksons stories were interesting to read.

Now LDN I actually participated in a trial. Thats tricky schit. Helps a lot of people....and it calmed my immune system. I had a spot on my left arm, psoriasis, totally went away on LDN. But I stopped after the trial because I was told if I was ever in an accident and the gave me morphine I wouldnt get any relief. That worried me. After stopping LDN the psoriasis came back...on my foot! Eventually it went away, but there was some rebound effect from stopping the LDN.

Worst part with LDN, unless something has changed since I last read about it...cancer patients have to be extremely careful. Wrong dose and it will accelerate cancer growth. And its hard to get the right dose. For drunks and the like I think it was 50-300mg daily. But most disease for modulating the immune system the dose was .25-1.5mg daily.

Trump has trolled the leftist Cabal asking when they were going to release the cures.

He will be the one who gets it done and has already.been giving clues out about cures using the coming Med Beds and has in fact referred some dying people for treatment with them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He will be the one who gets it done and has already.been giving clues out about cures using the coming Med Beds and has in fact referred some dying people for treatment with them.

Med Beds!

The fountain of youth!

Adrenochrome!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by rong
Originally Posted by Irving_D
In my opinion big pharma and big food is two ends of the same snake. Neither one want us to be healthy

Absolutely,look how big people are here compaired to the rest of the world.
Absolutely I frequently travel to South America and it's refreshing to see that there are extremely few obese and very few morbidly obese people. Even the illegal immigrants that have invaded nyc are smart enough to know the free food being given to them is garbage and would rather buy there own and cook on a hot plate in the free hotel they are provided with

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I went to an integrative medicine doctor and he was very helpful. He sent me to the health food store, where regular docs make fun of the health food store.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Back about 30 years ago new flu strains had names like Asian Flu, Hong Kong Flu and other locales where they were first encountered. News would show Chinee pedestrians masked up in paper masks. Then some medical talking head would tell us how futile that was.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pahick
I'm thinking the cures for cancer will be released by mid 2025 thanks to Trump.

It is my understanding that R- ALA is the most effective oral form.

Doubt Trump will have anything to do with it, but glad youre hopeful.

Not sure about ALA oral form, I never did much research into ALA, but again Berksons stories were interesting to read.

Now LDN I actually participated in a trial. Thats tricky schit. Helps a lot of people....and it calmed my immune system. I had a spot on my left arm, psoriasis, totally went away on LDN. But I stopped after the trial because I was told if I was ever in an accident and the gave me morphine I wouldnt get any relief. That worried me. After stopping LDN the psoriasis came back...on my foot! Eventually it went away, but there was some rebound effect from stopping the LDN.

Worst part with LDN, unless something has changed since I last read about it...cancer patients have to be extremely careful. Wrong dose and it will accelerate cancer growth. And its hard to get the right dose. For drunks and the like I think it was 50-300mg daily. But most disease for modulating the immune system the dose was .25-1.5mg daily.

Trump has trolled the leftist Cabal asking when they were going to release the cures.

We can thank Trump for the death jab too, go Trump !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t take my post as not supportive of Trump, he just isn’t my messiah !

Jag is delusional

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Saving lives is so 1980.

Killing off millions of people, now that'll get ya some!

LOL
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (160user, 17CalFan, 222ND, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,515
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.