Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Yet no one calls put Biden for molesting his own daughter or hunter for fu<king his niece

Let's get eric to weigh in on this ^^^^^

Crickets.
Whataboutism. The weakest retort. And I'm no Biden fanboy.
Claims of whataboutism are always invoked by people who don’t want something viewed in its proper historical context.
You mean the historical context of the unprecedented event of potentially re-electing a deluded narcissist who actively tried to remain in office despite losing an election?

He didn't try to remain in office in some nefarious, deluded or illegal manner. That is demonstrably false. What he did was try to delay certification until questions about electoral integrity could be resolved and in fact numerous state electors asked him to do just that because of their concerns about the integrity of the election in their states!
Riiiight.....
"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won this state, and flipping the state is a great testament to the country," Trump said. "I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break." "It's just not possible to have lost Georgia. It's not possible," Trump said.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
He's another idiot leftist seeking approval from the cult.
pity.

Exactly. I also read where he was a centimeter away from suicide.

He wants his show to go at least another year.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Yet no one calls put Biden for molesting his own daughter or hunter for fu<king his niece

Crickets.
Claims of whataboutism are always invoked by people who don’t want something viewed in its proper historical context.
You mean the historical context of the unprecedented event of potentially re-electing a deluded narcissist who actively tried to remain in office despite losing an election?

Dumfuk × 1000

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Crickets.

When the marxists control 98.9% of the media, it is a valid retort, you fugking commie ass-sucking moron.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Crickets.

Quit trying to sound smart and above the fray.
You've proven yourself to be neither.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Well ya gonna Reach for those Pistols

Or ya gonna Whistle Dixie

Cum On I ain’t got All Day …

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Who? Never heard of her.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
One of the things that was a great eye opener to Ronald Reagan, who at one time was an actor and member of the screen actors guild, was the invasion of communist influence into hollywood. John Wayne saw it too and spoke against it. I'm sure there were others from that era as well. My question is this. Why support anything coming out of that cesspool? If you watch it then you are supporting what they want to do to this nation. Same with professional sports.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Especially seeing one of the alphabet agencies I can’t remember fbi or cia have a budget just to produce movies aka propaganda

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Crickets.

He didn't try to remain in office in some nefarious, deluded or illegal manner. That is demonstrably false. What he did was try to delay certification until questions about electoral integrity could be resolved and in fact numerous state electors asked him to do just that because of their concerns about the integrity of the election in their states!
Riiiight.....
"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won this state, and flipping the state is a great testament to the country," Trump said. "I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break." "It's just not possible to have lost Georgia. It's not possible," Trump said.

Yes, and understood in context it meant if the votes are accurately counted, I should win.

Tarquin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Crickets.

Riiiight.....

Can't understand why he didn't just buy the votes BEFORE the voting started. Like some many others have in Georgia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Alan Ritchson, known for his role as the lead character in Amazon Prime Video’s action-thriller series “Reacher,” has unleashed a barrage of criticisms against President Donald Trump.

In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the actor delivered a scathing critique against President Trump, calling him “a rapist” and “a con man.”

Another one of The Fires Heroes exposed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/another-hollywood-actor-suffers-tds-alan-ritchson-attacks/
Of course everything he said was demonstrably true and would be recognized as such except to those who are weak minded cultists.
simonkenton7:
Anyone who calls Trump a rapist based on the recent civil court decision, is a fool. It supposedly happened 30 years ago, the c**t is not even sure of what year. She never reported it to police. It supposedly happened in the dressing room of a very busy department store, where a dozen women would have heard any cry for help. There was no cry for help. Anyone who calls Trump a rapist has a severe case of TDS, and is qualified for a job on Morning Joe with the rest of the demented Liberals.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Another Hollywood elite leftist who thinks any damn one cares what he thinks or says

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Never heard of him or the show.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,577 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,462
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.