Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mink
Or a DMZ/Minefield

I'd be happy with about a 10 mile buffer zone/SF training area. Anything that moves gets smoked!

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

I have friends who are Mexican and one of sisters married an "Aguilar" so I don't want to convey that I have anything personal against Mexicans [or any other minority group]. My point [and that of my friend] is we feel it's rude of people [co-workers in this case] to speak in another language when they know how to speak English. It makes for a confusing and frustrating work environment. Her coworkers were speaking Spanish to one another all day. Consequently, she is moving to Montana where she doesn't expect to have this problem.

That being said, Mark and I may have conflicting opinions from time to time. wink

Ok. Your previous post came across a little jaded toward minorities.

I hate racist overtones and I apologize for interpreting it that way.

Regarding your friend, as long as her line of work doesn't include lawn care, commercial roofing, cleaning dishes, or selling narcotics, she should be good to go.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I hope your friend isn't under the impression that the cancer has not spread to MT. I doubt to could find a state in the union that doesn't have it.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

I have friends who are Mexican and one of sisters married an "Aguilar" so I don't want to convey that I have anything personal against Mexicans [or any other minority group]. My point [and that of my friend] is we feel it's rude of people [co-workers in this case] to speak in another language when they know how to speak English. It makes for a confusing and frustrating work environment. Her coworkers were speaking Spanish to one another all day. Consequently, she is moving to Montana where she doesn't expect to have this problem.

That being said, Mark and I may have conflicting opinions from time to time. wink

Regarding your friend, as long as her line of work doesn't include lawn care, commercial roofing, cleaning dishes, or selling narcotics, she should be good to go.

Travis

No problem. It's easy to do and especially when the writer is an "unknown" to you.
My friend has been thinking about changing career paths so I will pass on your insight. LOL

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I hope your friend isn't under the impression that the cancer has not spread to MT. I doubt to could find a state in the union that doesn't have it.

She did her research. She looks at all the statistics she can find, the history of the area and towns that are close. She can tell you how many restaurants there are [including how many are fast food], how many community events they have and when, how much blues music, economic base, crime rate, etc. etc.

Although ..the grass is always greener....is coming to mind.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

I went shopping in the grocery section of the local Walmart yesterday. I am not used to shopping there, so I had to ask someone where to find a certain something. Then I had to ask another. Then I had to ask another. Then I had to ask another.

Then I said fuggit and started reading the labels of the Shout and other stuff. All the fuggers and bottles of carpet cleaners and milk and such only speak in Spanish these days.

When I was a kid, two kids in each class were Spanish. Two families of kids in each class didnt pay taxes.

Now, two kids in each class are white. Two families of kids in each class pay school taxes.

Two families of kids in each class pay for the others to eat on food stamps.

Those families who eat on food stamps eat well. When they shop, they are happy as hell.

It's, uh, kind of like uh, fugged up paradise.

PS All the Dimocraps like antlers think it great.

PS coming to your town soon.

PS The Two A and Republican Party is dead.

PS The USofA is the walking dead.

PS They aren't just like us.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/21/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Why doesn't the United States build a little more empire by simply annexing Mexico?

Well we did whup every standing army when we invaded 170 years ago, and walked away with California and parts of Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico.

Less widely known though was that we were in no position to HOLD Mexico, guerilla warfare was too intense for that. An American could scarcely walk down the street from their camps by themselves without getting their throats cut, this despite repeated bloody reprisals on the general population by our side.

WHY we could walk away with what we did when our position was so untenable is mostly on account of the divisions and venality of the Mexican leaders themselves. After all less than ten years later we got Southern Arizona and Southern New Mexico without a shot fired, and coulda had all of Baja California too if congress would have approved 50 million dollars rather than just 15 million.

Could we annex Mexico? Lots of folks who know claim that the guerilla warfare that followed would be a b$tch.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I doubt Mejico wants us to annex them anymore than Ukraine wants Putin to "annex" them.

With Mejico, it would bring too much order to things down there to make the politicos happy.

+1

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

She did her research. She looks at all the statistics she can find, the history of the area and towns that are close. She can tell you how many restaurants there are [including how many are fast food], how many community events they have and when, how much blues music, economic base, crime rate, etc. etc.

Although ..the grass is always greener....is coming to mind.

Thing is, with the suffocating numbers of minorities in Montanny, they are expuurts in knowing about all the benefits and liabilities of dealing with them. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I don't doubt that eyeball. She will be heading to Northwestern Montana soon. She would of done a bit better in some parts of Idaho [regarding Spanish speaking] , but she had an offer for a living situation that she couldn't turn down in MT.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I doubt Mejico wants us to annex them anymore than Ukraine wants Putin to "annex" them.

With Mejico, it would bring too much order to things down there to make the politicos happy.

+1

He'll yeah. Then they couldn't get chitt from gringos for free.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heck No!
Lets give Mexico California, maybe throw in the northeastern part of the east coast as sweetener.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Why was empire-building okay in the past, but to be shunned now?

Because now the natives all have AKs?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got too many muslins now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Add 118,000,000 to the welfare rolls and Democrat party the very next day, like Puerto Rico? No thanks.

There ain't enough oil in Mexico to offset 118,000,000 flooding our hospitals, schools and food stamps.

Yep. It'd be like taking over a huge mortgage on a burned out crack house.

No thanks.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Why don't we annex Africa , it has a lot of natural resources? crazy

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
fugg that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they would all become democrats
and we would really be fugged then.............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Why doesn't the United States build a little more empire by simply annexing Mexico?

It would mitigate illegal immigration.
We could shut down much of the drug cartel corruption.
It would make for a far smaller, defensible border.
We would have something to do for the next few decades.

Better yet , why don't we let Mexico annex California ?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Better yet , why don't we let Mexico annex California ?[/quote]

I like your way of thinking and mentioned this at the end of my post on page 2 ....or at least page 2 on my lap top wink.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Because when they wipe their culo they throw the chit ticket in a can next to the throne instead of flushing it.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,789 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.