Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by T LEE
Foxtrot Uniform sherp, I was an honest Peace Officer and raised my kids to be honest as well. I do not, nor did I EVER believe in even bruising let alone abusing the public trust given us. ANYBODY that breaks the law is equal under the law in my world. As such should be held fully accountable under the same laws. IDIOT bashers like you should do something about the system if you feel it is flawed besides running your mouth (ala keyboard), if nothing else become an HONEST reporter and shed HONEST and TRUE light on stuff instead of bleeting and going off halfcocked with half truths and innuendo.

Do a few "ride along's" with working cops and see what they do that is good.

That Trooper was a working cop so I would have got to see the good he was doing firsthand.

This officer from your state was a working cop and would have been an exciting ride along:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...officer-gave-citations-misses-trial.html

would have been really cool to be in that courtroom laughing it up with all of them and probably 15 minutes later I could have had even more laughs with that group at a restaurant just down the street plus had the officer who issued the ticket also drop by to share a few hearty chuckles.

Not sure what you mean by half cocked and half truths. Are you saying that court room audio was from a bad angle or something?

Not sure what you are meaning about being equal under the law either considering many laws specifically exempt police officers. Officers in Hawaii being able to have sex with prostitutes without violating laws and police officers who have committed felonies being able to possess firearms in due to their GCA68 exemption come to mind. Why and how would you charge an officer with violating a law they are exempt from?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never have heard an explanation on why it is abhorrent for an officer to lift a large sum of money off a dying suspect instead of a healthy one? If a healthy one resisted, the officer and/or assisting officer would make a fair effort at killing them so really not seeing the difference.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you were riding with one that did anything of an unlawful nature it would be your civic and moral duty to make a complaint to the District Attorney or highest state LE agency, in Florida that would be the FDLE and if that went no where the federal justice system. Running your mouth on the internet and painting with wide indiscriminate brush strokes is so juvenile that it is pathetic.

No person that uses the color of authority should be given a break, no matter where it is derived from, PERIOD!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you were riding with one that did anything of an unlawful nature it would be your civic and moral duty to make a complaint to the District Attorney or highest state LE agency, in Florida that would be the FDLE and if that went no where the federal justice system. Running your mouth on the internet and painting with wide indiscriminate brush strokes is so juvenile that it is pathetic.

No person that uses the color of authority should be given a break, no matter where it is derived from, PERIOD!

Once again, why/how would you arrest a police officer for doing something that a civilian should be arrested for that an officer receives an exemption for either by statute or non-enforcement by fellow officers? You told me that if I went on a ride along with working officers(which those 2 were) I would see what good they were doing so why would you want me arresting them for what you and I consider to be good anyway?

What "wide, indiscriminate brush stroke" are you talking about considering I have been talking about specific events?

Not sure why you are griping at me anyway since I support the officers doing all of that just like police do. Bet you wouldn't walk in to that judges court and tell her she is in the wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TLEE has more character in his little finger than could be found in your entire body you phony bastard,

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by sherp
Not seeing the issue here. The guy didn't need it anymore and the trooper is barely paid minimum wage.

Your 'dickheadedness' just got raised to new heights..

I would love to find out how your genetic code got so screwed up compared to normal humans....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Harry M
What is the bigger crime?

A. The Trooper robbing a dying man?

B. The "system" rallying to protect him?

C. A and B

I would pick B.

Ahhh, C

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Scum. He deserved 10 years in jail.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by curdog4570
TLEE has more character in his little finger than could be found in your entire body you phony bastard,

Why do you say that? I am just supporting the same things that police do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
Not seeing the issue here. The guy didn't need it anymore and the trooper is barely paid minimum wage.

Your 'dickheadedness' just got raised to new heights..

I would love to find out how your genetic code got so screwed up compared to normal humans....

What did I say that was not true?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So why would it be a duty for a civilian to do any of that when officers will not call each other other on it?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
19 year veteran no less... bet this isn't the first time for him taking something from the public...

sad day... gives a lot of good troopers a black eye...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey, ....Slurp,

go tend to / answer your own stupid posts that nobody's bothering to answer or respond to.

Given the lack of interest, it would seem you've burned up your novelty and scarce to non-existent capacity to generate interest in your drivel.

WHOSE sock puppet are you anyway, azzwhole ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Hey, ....Slurp,

go tend to / answer your own stupid posts that nobody's bothering to answer or respond to.

Given the lack of interest, it would seem you've burned up your novelty and scarce to non-existent capacity to generate interest in your drivel.

WHOSE sock puppet are you anyway, azzwhole ?

GTC

Why do you whine to and about me for showing support for the very same officers you adore?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
19 year veteran no less... bet this isn't the first time for him taking something from the public...

sad day... gives a lot of good troopers a black eye...

Just civil forfeiture. No one has been able to tell me why it is ok when an officer does it to a living person, but not ok when the perp has expired.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What did I say that was not true?

Everything.
You want to go hunting?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1936M71, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 65 invisible), 2,642 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,452
Posts18,471,057
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.