Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
y'all just won't buy into the fact, that all this incompetence chit is not what it seems. Time after time, obama's decisions and appointments are solely designed to make things worse.

Shalom

http://forward.com/articles/207529/ron-klain-jewish-ex-white-house-aide-named-ebola-c/?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hey wouldn't it be cool if we had a medical expert who is a cabinet member for when we face issues of national health? Gee, if we only thought of such a position before hand.

Oh wait, we don't HAVE a surgeon general right now because the two parties turned it into a pissing contest.

Man, every time I turn around I just feel better and better about being an independent.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh wait, we don't HAVE a surgeon general right now because the two parties turned it into a pissing contest.

Thats one way liberals polish a turd

http://bearingarms.com/obamas-anti-gun-surgeon-general-pick-is-dead-on-arrival/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is anybody seeing the same pattern of government under Obongo that went down in Rhodesia after it turned into Zimbabwe??

Last edited by gonehuntin; 10/17/14.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

F
Foxbat Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Hey wouldn't it be cool if we had a medical expert who is a cabinet member for when we face issues of national health? Gee, if we only thought of such a position before hand.

Man, every time I turn around I just feel better and better about being an independent.

Perhaps if Obama wasn't constantly trying to appoint radicals to cabinet positions.

Do you really think Republicans give two shyts about holding up the Surgeon General position, just to be d!cks?

Do you even realize that 20% of the Democrats in the Senate refused to support Dr. Vivek Murthy's nomination, because he's rabid anti-gun and has claimed time and time again that he wanted to make gun control a health issue? Is that who you want to be Surgeon General?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...pick-but-admit-recalibrating-nomination/

Stop trying to appear above it all and non partisan, it just makes you look naive and foolish.

Last edited by Foxbat; 10/17/14.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'll bet the traitor can barely sleep at night from being so giddy over all the mass misery he will foment.

That and sleeping with a Wookie!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Bad enough his CDC chief is an incompetent boob, he appoints a political operative with zero health care experience, to be in charge of the Ebola response.

Khrushchev would be proud of the little Bolshevik that landed in the White House.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/17/politics/ebola-czar-ron-klain/

This guy will have access to many medical professionals in coordinating an Ebola response. He appears to have a good implementation and coordination background (necessary for this job in these circumstances) and can use the medical experience of others.

On the other hand, he is a political hack. Some (e.g., Bill O'Reiley) have said that General Russell Honore would have been a good choice (although he also lacks medical experience). If Ron Klain can coordinate and implement, then he might have been the right choice.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,426
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.