Originally Posted by ingwe
30 years ago I came on a car wrapped around a phone pole in minus 30 degree weather, with a small crowd standing around gawking. So I hopped out, saw there was someone in the car-all windows busted out and asked the crowd" Whats the scoop?"
Shoulders shrugged...no one had even checked the guy!
So I crawled in the car, dude was unconscious , broken arm and some other stuff, but he was alive. Did the ABC thing, covered him up with a sleeping bag I had and went to a pay phone ( in those days) and called the cops.

Fuggin people.....

Very similar thing happened to me one winter in Wyoming about 32 years ago in the middle of nowhere (most of Wyoming at the time).

Car hit a guardrail. 4-5 guys standing around drinking coffee, all of them bundled up with gloves on. One guy in a tee shirt off by himself on the other side of the road. I asked the group what was going on. Guy hit the guard rail and they had sent someone for help. Who is the guy in the tee shirt? He's the one who hit the rail. Is he OK? Shrugs.

I go over to the guy, who is shivering like a dog s**ting peach pits, blood running down his face. Took him over and put him in my truck, turned the heat on high and patched his head and left him in the truck until the HP arrived.

Don't know how long he had been standing out there.

Morons.

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~