L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by okok
A nogger being a rapist?....what are the odds. crazy

Less than a redneck white cracker.
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=677752

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Last edited by LostHighway; 11/20/14.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From the link....

" Furthermore, in the category of sexual assault, whites made up nearly 75% of all offenders imprisoned for sexual assault vs. 23% for blacks and 3% for other races.

I'm thinking that nationally White folks are at about 70% and Black folks around 15% of the whole US population, so the proportion of Black rapists is higher. The White stat is problematic because plainly they have not separated out "Hispanic" or "Latino", always a conundrum in these sort of things because the categories on various forms are often identified as "White - Hispanic" and "White - not Hispanic".

So safe to say that the 75% stat for Whites includes both Whites AND Hispanics.

For an insight on rape in the poor urban Black community (Atlanta?) pick up a copy of "Makes Me Wanna Holler" by Nathan McCall. McCall grew up in the 'Hood and is forthright about the random assaults of both Blacks and Whites he and his buddies committed, gang-rapes of teenage girls at parties and such were usual too.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For my own part, I'm just happy I never crossed paths with Jimmy Savile when I was a kid in England eek Ya gotta understand, this guy was an entertainment ICON over there back then, got knighted by the queen and everything. Sorta like Dick Clark was over here but bigger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

In January 2013, a joint report by the NSPCC and Metropolitan Police, "Giving Victims a Voice", stated that 450 people had made complaints against Savile, with the period of alleged abuse stretching from 1955 to 2009 and the ages of the complainants at the time of the assaults ranging from eight to 47. The suspected victims included 28 children aged under 10, including 10 boys aged as young as eight. A further 63 were girls aged between 13 and 16 and nearly three-quarters of his victims were under 18. Some 214 criminal offences were recorded, with 34 rapes having been reported across 28 police forces.

None of this came out until after he was dead, and like Cosby, Savile would otherwise have had no problem getting laid by women in the consensual way.

So did Cosby do it? I have no idea, the payoffs are no indication of guilt, surrounded by willing and adoring teenage girls as he was he wouldn't be the first guy to have gone down that route, at least a couple of times, consensual at the time.

But EIGHTEEN women coming forward? And for those who say at least some of them were ugly, recall Arnold Schwartzneger's pregnant housekeeper.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's horrific.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
NBC cancelled a special they had planned with Cosby.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

...None of this came out until after he was dead,...

It's an amazing phenomenon that serious sexual abuse involving multiple victims can stay under the radar for so long.

Last edited by night_owl; 11/20/14.

abusus non tollit usum
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The guys who get away with it for so long don't get away with for so long because they are stupid. They tend to be very manipulative and groom their victims. Once the deed is done, they leave the victims feeling conflicted and as if they were somehow responsible.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Haven't the foggiest either, but as to the question of "How/Why is this news now?," have the same thoughts as GunReader.

Originally Posted by GunReader
I have no idea if these accusations can possibly be true. But I do have a good idea why they might not be...

A. Cosby is very outspoken on why the black community has to shed its victimization ideology, repudiate thuggery and stand on its own two feet.

B. False accusation of sexual impropriety is the number one offensive tactic of the Chicago Machine/Axelrod/Obama syndicate. Obama used that tactic again and again to win elections in Illinois.

One must seriously question whether the Democratic Machine Thugs are just trying to discredit Cosby before giving the accusations any further credence. Has Cosby taken any specific public/political positions recently? Is the Democratic Machine just trying to shore up its hold on the black vote after seeing it fail to turn out this month?

Before concluding that the similarity of the stories lends them credence, consider that coached testimony will create exactly that similarity.

Before concluding that the more women who come forward the more believable it is, consider that the more women who come forward all at once when none of them spoke up decades ago the more likely this is engineered.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunReader
I have no idea if these accusations can possibly be true. But I do have a good idea why they might not be...

A. Cosby is very outspoken on why the black community has to shed its victimization ideology, repudiate thuggery and stand on its own two feet.

B. False accusation of sexual impropriety is the number one offensive tactic of the Chicago Machine/Axelrod/Obama syndicate. Obama used that tactic again and again to win elections in Illinois.

One must seriously question whether the Democratic Machine Thugs are just trying to discredit Cosby before giving the accusations any further credence. Has Cosby taken any specific public/political positions recently? Is the Democratic Machine just trying to shore up its hold on the black vote after seeing it fail to turn out this month?

Before concluding that the similarity of the stories lends them credence, consider that coached testimony will create exactly that similarity.

Before concluding that the more women who come forward the more believable it is, consider that the more women who come forward all at once when none of them spoke up decades ago the more likely this is engineered.

This was my first line of thought also. Blacks who don't tow the party line are are subject to character assassination ala Clarence Thomas. Is this a precursor and a conditioning of the black masses for what may come Dr Ben Carson's way should he run in 2016?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bill Clintoon was an accused rapist also.

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I always liked Bill Cosby, at least we know he likes women.

Black Cows Matter!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Janice dickenson or what ever her name is, I feel a nut case anyway.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Can't believe he raped all these black women !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meanwhile everyone will line up to see Polanski's next film.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

....nah nah nah gonna have a good tiiiime...DRINK-THIS-DRINK!

Deplorable.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
He told the "Community" to pull up their pants and get jobs. He must be dealt with.

Leave the gun, take the canolis.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Uhhh...whatever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty?"

Or is it now "Guilty when accused by three?" Or is it six? Or nine?

At what point does the crowd of "Me too!" accusers become PROOF?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,425
Posts18,470,717
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.