M
"Amber lamps" that one is a classic!

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
bluedreaux's comments about ol white guys makes me think of a guy i once knew that rented from us. O'reilly was black irish, a WWI vet when i knew him, rolled his own cigarettes, and lived for the monthly v.a. check. when recieved he would go up the street to whiskey row in prescott, and drink it up. He also carried a cane. One night rather well drunk, he was on his way home when a couple of young tuffs jumped him, and the 80 year old something man just literally beat the cr*p out of them, and they went to the hospital. The police investigated, and said it was self defense on "the old white man's behalf"
So mr. young whipper snapper, beware one of the ol fahrts carrying a cane, you might get your comeuppance.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
bluedreaux's comments about ol white guys makes me think of a guy i once knew that rented from us. O'reilly was black irish, a WWI vet when i knew him, rolled his own cigarettes, and lived for the monthly v.a. check. when recieved he would go up the street to whiskey row in prescott, and drink it up. He also carried a cane. One night rather well drunk, he was on his way home when a couple of young tuffs jumped him, and the 80 year old something man just literally beat the cr*p out of them, and they went to the hospital. The police investigated, and said it was self defense on "the old white man's behalf"
So mr. young whipper snapper, beware one of the ol fahrts carrying a cane, you might get your comeuppance.

I don't think you can classify the Irish as white.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think some are missing my point, it's probably the old age kicking in.

Of course there are some very dangerous OFWGs (Old Fat White Guys) out there. (Apparently they're all on the 24HRCF) There are also four year old piano prodigies and 8 year olds graduating high school. Heck, there are probably even some smart people from Michigan. But they are the exception, not the norm.

But speaking as a group, OFWGs are one of the least dangerous segments of society.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave

I don't think you can classify the Irish as white.

Travis

actually he use to refer to himself as "black irish"

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Of course there are some very dangerous OFWGs (Old Fat White Guys) out there. (Apparently they're all on the 24HRCF) There are also four year old piano prodigies and 8 year olds graduating high school. Heck, there are probably even some smart people from Michigan. But they are the exception, not the norm.

But speaking as a group, OFWGs are one of the least dangerous segments of society.

the ol irish guy was skinny as a rail

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

actually he use to refer to himself as "black irish"

He must have had a massive dong.

And that is scary.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

John Wayne Gacy was pretty scary.

Travis

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
this also reminds me of my dad. When i was a teenager i was pretty buff, and one day he was wailing on me for something i did. I was just grinning, because by then i was big enough and he was old enough it wasn't possible for him to do much.
He stopped and said to me, "you think this is pretty funny, don't you." Yep, i replied.
He said you have to think of the consequences, I could just shoot your azz and you would be dead missing all the life coming your way. They would just put me in a room, feed me, i probably could get a t.v. and free medical care. It would take them years to do anything about it, but you would still be dead. I don't think he was really bluffing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

it's also the exception to the rule that can really bite one in the butt. Bein an OWFG is an atvantage in some ways, among others, self defense and justifiable self defense. Why that young whipper snapper was just threatening me to no end.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And when threatened, an OFWG can stagger backwards while clutching his heart and pretending to be in great pain. People will believe it.

This can give you an extra 2-3 seconds to draw your pistol...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
And when threatened, an OFWG can stagger backwards while clutching his heart and pretending to be in great pain. People will believe it.

This can give you an extra 2-3 seconds to draw your pistol...

grin

Ohhhhh 'Lisabeth, dis is the big one.....I'm coming to see ya'....bam,bam.....bam,bam,bam....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,441
Posts18,470,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.