Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Laughed my ass off at that link! smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Steelhead
This wouldn't be an issue if more people were queer....

One step at a time...

Setp 4 of 12 in going gay: Express your Feminist Bona Fides with Cuckolding

And a commentary on the above article.

Dear Feminists, I’m Sorry, I Was Wrong, I Take It All Back

Wow. That's some scary schidt.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Well, Jake couldn't consent either!

Equal rights.

I can't believe that f'n bitch raped him!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by RWE

[Linked Image]

Well, Jake couldn't consent either!

Equal rights.

I can't believe that f'n bitch raped him!

F8ck that! Jake has while male privilege. He's born that way, Guilty!

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am wondering why charities, such as March of Dimes, and American Cancer Society, are funding another charity. That makes now sense, unless they are just money laundrying.

Sam......

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Black Lives Matter.

More black lives were ended by abortion last year than all of the other black deaths combined.

Sorry, I'm not sure who threw that statistic out there, but I heard it on a radio talk show the other day. Not sure if it's true, but it makes sense.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
Another silly azzed 'campfire thread...,

yeah. Guess you are down with just about every thing Ed. shocked

Sam......

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

F8ck that! Jake has while male privilege. He's born that way, Guilty!

Jake, or should I say Jaaq, identifies as a black man and I am sick and f'n tired of you keeping a brother down.

#whiteguysthatidentifyasblackandbangwhitechickslivesmatter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Jake, or should I say Jaaq, identifies as a black man and I am sick and f'n tired of you keeping a brother down.

#whiteguysthatidentifyasblackandbangwhitechickslivesmatter.

Word! Bother!

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Sarah Palin: "Planned Parenthood" equals quality health care? Nothing could be further from the truth. SHUT IT DOWN. Presidential candidates: join me in calling for Planned Parenthood to be SHUT DOWN.

This is a sham business falsely advertising as a "provider of quality health care for our patients." How can anyone sit back and watch our tax dollars fund this? There are countless distributors of birth control and health care advice out there; PP's fake premise of doing so and caring for any aspect of health is offensive and beyond unethical. Kirsten Powers - thank you for speaking up because this atrocity is not a partisan or gender issue; it's obviously a moral one. The acceptance of this speaks to the character of a nation:
http://www.usatoday.com/…/planned-parenthood-abor…/30426475/

US for Palin shared Rand Paul's post.
News/Media Website · 20,394 Likes· ·
Sarah Palin challenged all16 Presidential candidates to condemn Planned Parenthood and pledge to defund. Rand Paul has stood up and made the pledge. Our sharing of his post does ***NOT*** constitute an endorsement or backing of Paul's campaign. We are not backing a candidate unless Sarah Palin and Sarah PAC do so.
https://www.facebook.com/RandPaul/posts/10153227826781107

US for Palin
Ted Cruz has also called for the de-funding of Planned Parenthood. Thus far two candidates have taken action on de-funding as Sarah Palin challenged. Here is Ted Cruz's statement. Our share is ***NOT*** an endorsement or statement of support or backing of his campaign.
Prosecute and Defund Planned Parenthood!
www.tedcruz.org

US for Palin shared Carly Fiorina's video.This video does not speak specifically about defunding, but Carly Fiorina condemned Planned Parenthood's depraved organ harvesting. Sarah Palin had challenged all Presidential candidates to call for defunding Planned Parenthood. This post is ***NOT*** an endorsement of Carly Fiorina.
Carly Fiorina
“If a woman was looking at the ultrasound used by Planned Parenthood at the same stage of her pregnancy, the doctor would not be talking about fetuses, specimens, or tissues. They would be saying look at your baby’s heartbeat, eyes, and organs.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leave it to an attention-whore to turn this into something about her.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I guess in a way the generation during WW1 and WW2 were pretty fortunate They had to work together. They didnt want to be conquered.
Today we have so much wealth and stuff that we have lost our way. We dont need God We dont have to rely on anything except Apple and WiFi to be satisfied.
Sundays are dictated by coaches. Lives are disposable

We are the Roman Empire the second. We are and will fall

We are fuged up

I am lucky I lived the last part of a great civilization I am sorry my Daughter and Grand Kids will not, Sorry guys

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by k20350
So let me get this straight. U hate an organization that provides free or low cost birth control to folks. I know some of u are holier than others but plain and simple people are gonna have sex. So you would rather pay for a few kids to be raised on the Gov't dime than some rubbers. I'm not ashamed to admit at all that PP kept me from having kids before I was ready mentally or could afford them. I know nothing of the abortion side but accepted many a condom from them. Maybe too much info but as is life.

You needed an organization to give you a condom so you didn't procreate? Holy fugk. Did they not have stores in Michigan? Or Health class?

Travis

I really hope they are still giving them to him.

Ah internet shaming. I'm destroyed. Whatever shall i do............ We'll agree to disagree on this one. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. I'm honored to be called stupid by you deflave. I seen to be the only one u haven't yet. Seeing as all knowing and seeing as u seem to be. Now travis that is uncalled for. I actually have 2 beautiful children now that I have the means to support. Actually was married for 8 years before kids to ensure a nice foundation but thanx for the weak attempt an an insult anyway.

Last edited by k20350; 07/24/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by k20350

Ah internet shaming. I'm destroyed. Whatever shall i do............ We'll agree to disagree on this one. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. I'm honored to be called stupid by you deflave. I seen to be the only one u haven't yet. Seeing as all knowing and seeing as u seem to be. Now travis that is uncalled for. I actually have 2 beautiful children now that I have the means to support. Actually was married for 8 years before kids to ensure a nice foundation but thanx for the weak attempt an an insult anyway.

No shaming, but just avail yourself of the real facts concerning PP instead of buying their propaganda at face value. All they are is an abortion mill. Every other so-called service they provide is and has been available through Community Clinics:

Originally Posted by jorgeI
HORSEHIT. A chart right out of PP. Here is some stuff for you to ponder on that BULLSHIT chart:

sources

One in 10 people who visit Planned Parenthood go there for abortion services

Planned Parenthood and its advocates love to say that “only” 3 percent of their services are abortion. While the 3 percent number is technically correct, counting the number of services is not a good metric. A better measurement is the rate of abortions per client. On page 14 of the annual report, in the fine print with 6 asterisks, Planned Parenthood states that it served approximately 3 million people. With a reported 327,166 abortions, that means that at minimum more than 1 in 10 — 11 percent — of people (both men and women) who walk into a Planned Parenthood get an abortion. The true numbers of how many women go to PP to have an abortion must be much higher than that, but the report does not break down clients by gender so it is impossible to get exact figures.

Almost 94 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services for pregnant women are abortions

Susan B. Anthony List calculates (emphasis in original):
•In 2012, abortions made up 93.8% [327,166] of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services, while prenatal care and adoption referrals accounted for only 5.6% (19,506) and 0.6% (2,197), respectively. For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 149 abortions.

This means that Planned Parenthood gave more than 9 in 10 pregnant women abortions!

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/12...hoods-annual-report/#QD35XhvSKtmIlk5B.99

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So that means that 9 out of 10 people visit for PP for something other than an abortion, things like birth control, STD treatments, and cancer screenings. k20350 related his experience as one of those that utilized PP for something other than an abortion.

Almost 94 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services for pregnant women are abortions

I can imagine that in many places PP is the only game in town, or the only place in an entire state, that actually offers abortion procedures. No surprises in that regard.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Squidge

So that means that 9 out of 10 people visit for PP for something other than an abortion, things like birth control, STD treatments, and cancer screenings. k20350 related his experience as one of those that utilized PP for something other than an abortion.

I can imagine that in many places PP is the only game in town, or the only place in an entire state, that actually offers abortion procedures. No surprises in that regard.

READ FAIL. Read the ENTIRE article and like PP, don't cherry pick sentences. usan B. Anthony List calculates (emphasis in original):
•In 2012, abortions made up 93.8% [327,166] of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services, while prenatal care and adoption referrals accounted for only 5.6% (19,506) and 0.6% (2,197), respectively. For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 149 abortions.

Last edited by jorgeI; 07/25/15.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 4ager
Leave it to an attention-whore to turn this into something about her.

You are the only whore posting for attention on this important issue.
Lives are literally at stake.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 22 invisible), 2,056 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.