Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
RDW,

This stuff is all "knew" to me and a "threw" would be a bitch.(grin)

I'll feign my "surprise" that there's no "particulars" and only silence...in regards to the Dented Barn Chronicles.

What were the fhuqking "odds"?!?

Laughing!..................

'bean

Dozens of spouts is the warmest and fuzziest of feedback. Doubly so,when talking a multitude of twist rates,lengths and contours.

It were a Rocktucky,C-Note and Electric Chair show today...though there was some .473's assuredly in tow.

The BABLR Buck Fhuqker is just patiently waiting to dazzle,with Splendid Beastie magnitude. Got stupid good dope on that SLEEPER.

It'll happen................

Dupont,

Noone has EVER regretted shooting the good schit.

Nothing hangs with the 75A-Max and them that cain't cypher a "difference"....sure as fhuqk do not shoot much.

Hint.................

'6,

BHW uses their own blank,as they actually drill/rifle in house. I got 'em on the horn prior to ordering,to answer that query amongst others and was reaffirmed of that process.

That spout is now loooonnnnnggggggggg gone,as The Dude was on fhuqking fire with it today,to 800yds+ and informed me that it's his now. I'm happy to order an extry for me and extrapolate another against my first.

It took nearly 100-ish rounds for this one to settle and my only inkling in regards to same,is that there mighta/musta been a gas port booger of some sort,as all surfaces were incredibly well finished. I mean fhuqking IMPRESSIVELY and that were rather a shock(absolute BEST I've seen). The new bore was punched with jag/patch and bore Smoothicity were felt and I assuredly couldn't eyefhuqk a malady anywhere. Pards have several(in both '10 and '15),but they'd slapped 'em upon upper receivers,before I could gawk a stand alone spout in my mitts. I've shot 'em and was veddy veddy impressed with the performance,thus the leap in that direction.

Once it settled down,I done sumptin' I'd never done did before and scribed the dope directly to it's handle. Hadta pull the initial Roger's foliage green off,as I made a mistake affixing a RSS foam pad to it and it changed cheekweld too much. So FDE it is and scribed with KILLER dope in accordance.

[Linked Image]

Will haveta whirl a 243LBC too,especially beings Graf's is blowing out Lapooey Grendel hulls and Redding FL bushing dies. Am thinking I've still got some Forster Comp 6PPC dies kicking around.

Here's hopin' that a chrome plated bolt with staked gas key,don't go "threw" my eye,as it squirts 105 A-Max out da' bidness end,ala Bill's mags.

Would go no more than 20" there and most likely 18",wearing Rifle length gas.................

Clark,

Have never "herd" of skunk cabbage and cain't know it...even if I "scene" it.

When in doubt,Prairie Clairborne schit and add length,diameter and Imagination to "you're" spout.

Laughing!...............

(Addendum: for .243" '15's)

'6,

I've yet to see an ASC or Stoner '15 mag(same/same)...only go 2.28". All of mine,easily go 2.310" in OEM guise and a window grants a minimum of 2.345". Hint.

I shoot 105 Berger Hybrid VLD's in my 6BR at 2700fps,less any stability "issues" in a 1-8" and am not fretting that. Hint.

Do tell about your '8208/105/2800fps '15's barrel length. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
6 RAT is the AI version of the 6AR or LBC. 8208 will get you 2800 fps with a 105 amax or HPBT at Stoner (grendel) mag length. 2.28". I used Alexander (lapua) 6.5 brass..........in the old days

7.5 to 7.7 twist is where you want to be.

FF loads by false shoulder gave up nuttin much either..

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,154
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.