Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks
Seems odd to me that nobody noticed how bad Kelly is until Trump told them.

Many of us have been saying it all along, and no, I'm not a Trump supporter. wink

She has shown bald-faced ignorance on many occasions over the years, especially re: 2A.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by KMS
[quote=ironbender][quote=KMS] "Hispanics love me, I'm rich, Mexico and China are taking all of jobs and money, the other candidates are stupid.....).

...and "I love the Chinese" and "I hire thousands of Mexicans" and "I'm very rich", in the same breath.

Maybe he won't have to explain it. Obama didn't. It just depends if the media lets him slide.

At this point, if he would do a full-on Reagan, all positive all the time, he'd have it in the bag.

But... like you said, gratuitous snarky comments about some newsbabe don't elevate his image.

Meanwhile what he's doing is casting the whole field of Republican candidates, the best we've had in some time, into the shadows.

Who among those "undecided" really knows what a Bush/Carson/Cruz/Fiorina/Jindal/Rubio etc... actually stands for?

So, Trump has us by the collective short hairs.

This election cycle we have some of the weakest Democratic candidates in some time.

1) Trump runs as an Independent; the Democrats win.

2) Trump drops out late in the game; nobody knows enough about the remaining candidates to separate the wheat from the chaff. The Democrats win.

3) Trump gets the nomination and then says some more stupid petty crap; people vote when they are PO'd so they turn out in numbers to vote against him. The Democrats win.

Meanwhile our side is as usual divided, calling each other "ball washers" and "suck ups" if they happen to like some other contender than the one we like.

Its been pointed out already, it ain't the sort that hangs around the 'Fire gonna win this election, is regular folks, including lots of women.

This election is the big one, I too am gonna vote against the Democrats whoever we put forward on our side,...

....and then go out and pray.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
America is shallow enough these days that name recognition will win the election. Period. It is like the candidate for the local election who spends two hundred thousand dollars on yard signs. Get Trump the nomination, and he will win.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by JoeBob
America is shallow enough these days that name recognition will win the election. Period. It is like the candidate for the local election who spends two hundred thousand dollars on yard signs. Get Trump the nomination, and he will win.
trump has to EARN the nomination. Lets see if the flip-flopper can do it.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody want to guess who all the networks are talking about this morning?

Laughin' my ass off.

"Go back to Univision."

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Donald threw Jorge Ramos out???

1 down......11-30 million to go.

[Linked Image]

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're gonna have to be bigger than this if you wanna stay in the race.

___

Donald Trump is back to bashing Megyn Kelly
Published: Aug 25, 2015 8:59 a.m. ET

One flaw that is likely to prove fatal for The Donald is his thin skin. In politics, you can't attack everyone who calls you names, unless you are Mugabe, Stalin, or Nixon. Obama is thin skinned, and that hasn't served him well. Don needs to toughen up on that front. Politics has some name calling and uncomfortable press interviews. You have to withstand the bombs and well as throw them.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari
You're gonna have to be bigger than this if you wanna stay in the race.

___

Donald Trump is back to bashing Megyn Kelly
Published: Aug 25, 2015 8:59 a.m. ET

One flaw that is likely to prove fatal for The Donald is his thin skin. In politics, you can't attack everyone who calls you names, unless you are Mugabe, Stalin, or Nixon. Obama is thin skinned, and that hasn't served him well. Don needs to toughen up on that front. Politics has some name calling and uncomfortable press interviews. You have to withstand the bombs and well as throw them.

Romney was pretty tough in that regard.

McCain too.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Now go order a fugking t-shirt already.

Travis

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody want to guess who all the networks are talking about this morning?

Laughin' my ass off.

"Go back to Univision."

Travis
The Mezkin got what he wanted...National coverage of getting thrown out of the press conference and plenty of anti-Trumpness for the hispanic voters, both legal and illegal.

Last edited by ST50; 08/26/15.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
XL please!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1minute, 160user, 1badf350, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 63 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,295
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.