-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The original assault rifle still breaths...

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
My " Assault Rifle" is more modern...

looks like this....

[Linked Image]

It would be bad to underestimate the damage its capable of inside 500 yards...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe

looks like this....

[Linked Image]

Better wash up that truck, your making the rest of us in this state look bad laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

looks like this....

[Linked Image]

LOL. It would be bad to estimate how well I can hit with an iron sighted AR at 500 or even 1000... though 800 is much easier than 1000....

My assault weapon is more current than yours. LOL. But I have a few each, or did before the boating accident, of each genre of "assault weapons"

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Eric308---I agree that you don't need your firearms anymore. Pm me a list and prices please.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone else notice how Eric and Paddler haul ass when directly engaged, on point and with facts?

Hmm...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep. Cowards are prone to such behavior

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Eric308,
You must be a Liberal fool. If you're not a liberal you are still a fool.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Yep. Cowards are prone to such behavior
These guys are only instructed in disseminating talking points. They have no training in defending them against anyone who can think straight and knows the facts. They figure if they can change one mind at each website, they've done their duty to their masters and earned their pay.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TRH,

Bloomberg pays them by the post and counts each sycophant paid response as a "win",

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

looks like this....

[Linked Image]

Don't make me show you my other single shot. whistle

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Eric308

I will say this, I quit the NRA several years ago when it became nothing more than the fear-mongering, paranoia peddling marketing wing of the gun industry, and I will never go back.

I became a life member about that time. laugh

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
This type of firearm has zero place in the hands of civilians.

So, Eric doesn't know what the Founders were doing with their militias, I guess.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yesterday our fellow citizens paid in blood and grief the price for the "right" to own high capacity, military style assault weapons. This type of firearm has zero place in the hands of civilians. I've hunted and shot all my life, chased squirrels with my CZ452, hunted quail with my Beretta A390, hunted Elk with my SHR970 (will again in '16) keep my SIG P245 for targets and the extremely unlikely personal protection scenario.

What we need is a ban on mags over 10 rounds, the AR-type rifle and its clones, a voluntary buy back on those in circulation, tightened licensing requirements, and increased mental health services.

Will this happen? Sadly I don't know. The gun lobby is patient and well funded by an industry reliant on assault rifle/concealed carry sales, and from a small segment of the populace with a lot of anger, fear, and prejudice. But I'm hopeful that as with tobacco, the weight of evidence and reason will win the day and we will take steps to limit the possibility of this tragedy happening in the future.

I will say this, I quit the NRA several years ago when it became nothing more than the fear-mongering, paranoia peddling marketing wing of the gun industry, and I will never go back.

you have the right to your opinion and I can respect that.

but your right to an opinion should have no bearing on my right to keep and bear arms as outlined in the Constitution.

it ain't the gun

it's the society

we've gone over and over how many of us had firearms in our trucks as school when we were kids.

how many folks here while being raised if we threw a fit in public and our folks "didn't" grab us by the hair and whup our lil azz right then and there, that folks would be whispering "what's wrong with those people, don't they discipline their children? do they want them to grow up to be hooligans?"

there wasn't all the blood and gore and special effects on TV and movies.

we didn't reward folks as princely for having kids outa wedlock, they ended up actually poor, not statistically poor and it sent a message to their neighbors that had a brain.

and during that time, very few mass shootings?????

and somehow it's the gun's fault?

and I'd think you'd know posting on a gun/hunting sight that most of us can lay as much or more lead on target with a shotgun at the ranges most of these shootings take place, as a semiauto normal capacity rifle.

or a 7 round .30-.30 or a 13 round .357 lever action.

yet if you ban semi auto hi capacity rifles you're going to stop these mass shootings?

c'mon dude, you've a right to your opinion, but for it to have merit it should be based on facts.

not emotion

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Thinking I should double the asking price of my M&P15.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe that most of us on this site wish that they could have been there armed to stop the shooter. Even unarmed I am sure most of us would have made a quick plan and risked our lives to stop the SOB, while eric308 would have been on the floor crying and peeing himself.
These anti gun rants just make me more determined to teach more new people to shoot and help more people to acquire their CCW permits.
Maybe every one of us should train new shooters and post pics for the trolls of newbies with a big grin and an AR!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 86thecat
I believe that most of us on this site wish that they could have been there armed to stop the shooter. Even unarmed I am sure most of us would have made a quick plan and risked our lives to stop the SOB, while eric308 would have been on the floor crying and peeing himself.
These anti gun rants just make me more determined to teach more new people to shoot and help more people to acquire their CCW permits.
Maybe every one of us should train new shooters and post pics for the trolls of newbies with a big grin and an AR!

Holding their new NRA membership card. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Crackhead !

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 48 invisible), 2,286 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,095
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.