P
Didja spit out the hook yet ?

GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Yeah....sure sounds like a real sleaze to me. You could really build this resume, being a sleaze and all that..

What I notice is the people who criticize him the most couldn't shine his shoes in accomplishment. Of course, we could ask the communist, Bernie...or Lindsey Graham,who got sent packing. Laffin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

Hey, Bobby, why don't you PM me with the answer to my question about extraction. Kenny doesn't seem to know the answer. I'll keep it to myself if you're incorrect. I very much doubt many understand it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
HA! Talk about sleaze. wink

happpeeeeeeeeeee berfdayyyyyyyyy J!

David

Hey now!! grin

Thanks David.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Yeah....sure sounds like a real sleaze to me. You could really build this resume, being a sleaze and all that..

What I notice is the people who criticize him the most couldn't shine his shoes in accomplishment. Of course, we could ask the communist, Bernie...or Lindsey Graham,who got sent packing. Laffin.

Hey, Bobby, why don't you PM me with the answer to my question about extraction. Kenny doesn't seem to know the answer. I'll keep it to myself if you're incorrect. I very much doubt many understand it.

Paddler like I said I know the answer....no need for a PM. I'd post it but I'm just being difficult.

Here's another Mauser question: If a Mauser 98 has a 30/06 length box,and you barrel it for a 308, is it still a CRF combination?

Test in the AM.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
C
Calvin Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by Calvin
Poor penobscot can't even figure out the submit button. Pretty funny.

Why don't you post a current picture of yourself and list your current occupation. (why?? You want a date? you Qbyatch!)

Illinois eh, sounds like a real winner. Have fun with that.

Whoaaaa....looky here...went chummin' for a devout christian and hooked me a LGBT carp....
Pure sleaze with a hair up his arse.

Don't talk politics cause you expose your ignorance.
Ohh...and GFY

haha, so ashamed of yourself you won't hang a pic. Figured so.
Like you know a thing about fishing. Hooked me a nice one this morning. Few bills right there.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I think this whole topic is a lot of noise about very little. It doesn't look to me like what the Cruz campaign did was any big deal. This IS politics after all.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Paddler

Paddler like I said I know the answer....no need for a PM. I'd post it but I'm just being difficult.

Here's another Mauser question: If a Mauser 98 has a 30/06 length box,and you barrel it for a 308, is it still a CRF combination?

Test in the AM.

I don't know. I do know that Mauser milled the bottom metal, trigger guard and magazine boxes out of a single billet of steel. Not only that, but each magazine box was milled for each specific caliber. IIRC, there were something like 27 different variations. My Argentine is 7.65x53, so should be good rebarreled in 308.

I looked at a Model 70 Featherweight the other day. The machine work didn't look good. Maybe I'll post up some photos of my 1909 Argentine. Kenny wanted some photos of my Caprivi, too. Maybe I'll get around to that.

I loved Trump's closing statement tonight. He said Cruz won in Iowa because he got Carson's votes. I laughed out loud.

Sanders will be on SNL tonight. Bernie meets "Bernie".

Last edited by Paddler; 02/06/16.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Calvin---5 days of fishing....how was it for size and numbers? Looks like good enough weather.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
As I read it. Carson campaign (underlings) posted a tweet that was not very dang smart and easily interpreted as he was at least giving in for a short time.

Underlings at Cruz's campaign saw this and ran with it.

Reality is, these operatives are rabid in their devotion to their candidate and beliefs. I would offer a pretty large bet that the operatives working high up in most every candidates' campaigns would take advantage of just this sort of thing.

Anyone who believes that most of them wouldn't is not being very realistic.

I would say kudos to Cruz for apologizing and also for not being willing to throw some underling under the bus to quell the savages demanding blood.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Fugker's gonna try and pay me in bananas!

Dave

Maybe in pesos or sugar???

Montana MOFO
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tarkio,

As I read it. Carson campaign (underlings) posted a tweet that was not very dang smart and easily interpreted as he was at least giving in for a short time.

Underlings at Cruz's campaign saw this and ran with it.

Reality is, these operatives are rabid in their devotion to their candidate and beliefs. I would offer a pretty large bet that the operatives working high up in most every candidates' campaigns would take advantage of just this sort of thing.

Anyone who believes that most of them wouldn't is not being very realistic.

I would say kudos to Cruz for apologizing and also for not being willing to throw some underling under the bus to quell the savages demanding blood.

Good post. I go a little further. I think Carson should apologize to everyone for starting this fiasco. He wanted Cruz to fire his guy but would not fire his own guy who carried Carson's message to the press.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Odd that nobody is concerned that Rubio's campaign took it the same way and did the same thing?

[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Odd that nobody is concerned that Rubio's campaign took it the same way and did the same thing?

[Linked Image]

Funny how Carson wouldn't admit that they were not clear in the initial communication themselves.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ever see somebody shut their finger in a door then call it a MF?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 33 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,072 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,702
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.