Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Nonsense. Look at who has drawn up and promoted every single piece of gun grabbing legislation in the last 50 years.

Nonsense. Big city liberals has drawn up and promoted every single piece of gun grabbing legislation in the last 50 years. Doesn't matter what religion they are.

I bet you think Ted Kennedy masterminded the 1965 immigration act too. crazy

You must dig deeper, grasshoppa.

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The_Real_Hawkeye: I could NOT give a rat'sass LESS what the a.d.l. OR the huffpost says, thinks, does!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The reason Jews are almost entirely urban dwellers, with no tradition of hunting and shooting, is that in Europe they were prohibited from owning property (land), which, until about 150 years ago was the primary source of wealth. Accordingly, when coming to America, they settled in cities instead of clearing homesteads etc. With no farming background they could not take up the rural life, including using guns, that many of our ancestors did.

They therefore have the same anti-gun traditions that most other generational city dwellers have, including Christians. That, plus a visceral belief that most of the right wing is in fact anti semitic (which seems to be borne out by many of the posts on this thread), makes them anti-gun.

I hope that the NRA is smart enough to kick this bigot (Nugent) out of the NRA. He is an anti-semite who is an insult to the many Jews in such organizations as the JFPO who are pro-gun. He has no place in our movement.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope that the NRA is smart enough to kick this bigot (Nugent) out of the NRA. He is an anti-semite who is an insult to the many Jews in such organizations as the JFPO who are pro-gun. He has no place in our movement.

Once they endorsed Harry Reid because he was "pro gun", the NRA gave up the right to blackball ANY gun rights supporter for his politics or personal beliefs.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's the offending graphic:

[Linked Image]

Talking head Debbie Schlussel showed her ass when she piled on her two shekels:

Debbie Schlussel Ted: As a religious Jew who testified with you in the Michigan Senate for relaxing gun laws and strengthening the 2nd Amendment, I'm absolutely disgusted but not at all surprised that you are showing what I always suspected: that you are a Jew-hater and a piece of crap. Ted Nugent Endorses Jews, then Announces He Hates Jews. Also, I'm sickened you invoke the slogan of Jewish Holocaust survivors, "Never Again" in mockery. Go to hell, @sshole!

She could have said "Yes, my race has a real problem and track record of confiscating guns when they get power, but I reject my fellow jews who don't stand for liberty and gun rights". No, she immediately took up for her race in a kosher knee-jerk reaction. Tells me everything I need to know about her....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know many Jews who are pro 2A. One of them is so radically pro gun, he'd rival the most maniacal Christian redneck "gun nut" you know. Really, you'd be hard pressed to tell them apart. In the end, the only thing separating the two is that my buddy can spell.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread needs a few pics of some well armed jewish girls smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good man, Norman!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You don't forgive him for what? Cat Scratch Fever? Lousy tune, but why hold a grudge for so long?

A bit wanting in character he is. Pulled some serious sh-t to avoid serving during the Vietnam era and arranged the adoption of a 16-17 (depending our source) year old island girl that he could not legally marry when he was near twice her age. Want to bet a paycheck that he was just being a benevolent dad by picking up some poor orphan? A little surfing can pull it up. Some combinations like Nugent, draft dodging, Hawaii etc will shake it out.

Struts around like he's a great American. He'd make a great politician (deny, redirect, or ignore, and it all goes away). He's great with the choir, but I don't think he's generated a single convert on 2nd Amend issues from outside the church.

Dug up a link

Last edited by 1minute; 02/10/16.

1Minute
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I'm proud to be a fan, the only celebrity that will stand up and is not afraid to lose ticket sales over it he does a great job far as I'm concerned, we need more like him if you want to keep your rights I'm not even a fan of his music really, just a great fan of what he does to help hunters and shooters

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rg475
I'm proud to be a fan, the only celebrity that will stand up and is not afraid to lose ticket sales over it he does a great job far as I'm concerned, we need more like him if you want to keep your rights I'm not even a fan of his music really, just a great fan of what he does to help hunters and shooters

Ted Nugent doesn't represent me or my interests. He comes across as a loudmouthed poser desperate to validate his authenticity. It's a shame the image of hunters and sportsmen has fallen victim to his celebrity.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He didn't adopt his ex-girlfriend. He negotiated with her parents to get their permission to be her legal guardian (so who is sleaziest in that agreement) and it was at 16 not 17. Get your slurs right.

I worked with men who went to high school with Ted. A great guy to hunt with, but if you had a pretty wife or girlfriend he could not control himself. He always believed he was a pack Alpha (you know, wolf stuff) and therefore special.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Years ago I had a list of members from Handgun Control Inc. It read like a Jewish phone book.

You'd think that they would have learned at least one thing from Uncle Adolf...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
A great guy to hunt with, but if you had a pretty wife or girlfriend he could not control himself. He always believed he was a pack Alpha (you know, wolf stuff) and therefore special.

He sounds like a great guy to be around.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes Isreal is full of anti gun and liberals

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

My point exactly.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ted is an entertainer, much like Rush, he makes money by being in the news, I find him lacking in almost everything I find good, about be a man, be a friend or even an acquaintance. Yet I see nothing wrong with what he said in this interview.
The truth some times hurts!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by walt501
I saw this a few days ago and went searching for some answers. Specifically, why are Jews overwhelmingly against gun ownership. I found my answers at an unlikely place - "Jews for Firearms Preservation" web site.

It’s no secret that one of the largest blocs of people pressing for so-called “gun control” is the culturally (aka not-so-religious) American Jewish community. This confounds many observers who would expect that Jews, with such a stunning history of oppression and murder by humanity’s villains, would cling tenaciously to personal firearms and the ability to protect themselves as the Hebrew Scriptures instruct.

In reaction to the Holocaust, American Jews adopted the phrase “Never Again!” If actions mean anything, they don’t believe it. That’s for someone else to do. How do Jews expect to put teeth behind the words “Never Again!” if not with the ability to apply and project personal force when righteous -- and necessary -- for survival?

Why then do so many American Jews hate guns and fear gun ownership so much?

Our research identifies ten reasons why these Jews feel the way they do about self defense in general, firearms specifically and your own right to keep and bear arms.

The adamantly anti-gun-rights Jews are bowing to:
1. A desire for utopian moral purity
2. A disproportional incidence of hoplophobia
3. A quest for power through victimization of peers
4. A utopian delusion that if guns would just “go away,”
crime would end and the world would be a peaceful safe place
5. Self hatred and a wish to be helpless, acting out guilt-based
behavioral problems that develop in childhood
6. The Ostrich Syndrome
7. Garden-variety hypocrisy
8. Adulterated religion -- Jews In Name Only (JINOs)
9. Feel-good sophistry
10. Abject fear that yields irrational behavior

Despite the modern American Jewish aversion to arms, it has not always been so, and Israeli Jews certainly understand the value of arms. Throughout history, there were Jews who fought in defense of their people and way of life. The Torah is filled with Jews who took up arms in righteous and valiant defensive action. See, for example, The Ten Commandments of Self Defense, (Bendory and JPFO, 2009); or recall, “When Abraham heard that his nephew Lot was taken captive, he took the 318 trained soldiers of his house and pursued the captors,” defeated them, brought back Lot, and exacted retribution with their looted property. (Genesis 14:14)

Contemporary Jews may have largely acquiesced to their WWII inquisitors, but Biblical Jews resisted their Egyptian slave masters and then fought countless fierce battles against invaders and anti-Semites, such as Amelek, the Philistines and Haman.

Jews have been assaulted, accosted, and oppressed by nearly every nation and empire in history, including the ancient Greeks, Romans, Persians, Byzantines, Ottomans and of course modern nations like Germany and the USSR.

Miraculously, Jews have outlasted all those who would annihilate them, typically by using force of arms. Perhaps their liberal modern approach to assault and suffering -- “Don’t fight back, it will only make matters worse” -- holds lessons for us. Or perhaps not: it is very hard to witness open-pit graves piled high with emaciated corpses without emotional revulsion. How much worse could matters get?

“Culturally proper” Jews will not want to openly face the tortured reasoning of their Faustian bargain behind “don’t make it worse.” That doesn’t make the following reasons any less real or mortally dangerous. And Jews are not alone in relying on these justifications for rejecting the fundamental human right of self defense. Many other gunless people will also recognize their feelings accurately described by what we have found.

We would not dream of interfering with a free person’s freedom to choose and embrace defenselessness or to go gunless. On the other hand, there can be no tolerance for anyone who attempts to force others to behave so dangerously.

For the Complete Article - Click Here

Ted's right, Jews are against gun ownership - he just went about publishing the fact the wrong way. On the plus side, it's time for a discussion on why Jews are against gun ownership and what can be done to change their views.

good post

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
They're anti-gun for us, not for themselves.

Close friends of my parents were Jewish when I was growing up. They were 100% anti-gun. When I became an adult, and they saw that I knew something about guns, Mr. Gold asked me to evaluate his handgun collection. Very surprised that there was such a thing at his home, I went there, and he opened a secret compartment under the stairwell to reveal a very fine collection of classic handguns. I told him that since he lives in New York State, those handguns are contraband, and not worth anything except on the black market, not being registered, and no legal way to get them registered. He said he had no intention of ever selling them anyway.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
bump

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

301 members (1lesfox, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 25 invisible), 1,831 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,828
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.