Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I could explain that all Trump's lawyers have "lost" so far are motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgement. I could explain that Defendants rarely win those because they basically have to prove that an act or omission didn't happen or for whatever reason the lawsuit is groundless. Proving something didn't happen is much more difficult than proving it did and the law is set up so that the judge must give maximum consideration for Plaintiff's allegations. I could explain all that. But I doubt that it would keep the usual suspects from crowing about how Trump keeps "losing".

True. Hard to explain this to people who have no idea what they are talking about.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I could explain that all Trump's lawyers have "lost" so far are motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgement. I could explain that Defendants rarely win those because they basically have to prove that an act or omission didn't happen or for whatever reason the lawsuit is groundless. Proving something didn't happen is much more difficult than proving it did and the law is set up so that the judge must give maximum consideration for Plaintiff's allegations. I could explain all that. But I doubt that it would keep the usual suspects from crowing about how Trump keeps "losing".

True. Hard to explain this to people who have no idea what they are talking about.

I could then explain that Trump's $1000 an hour lawyers aren't really "losing" anything but rather fighting a protracted war of attrition as they churn those files and file motion after motion forcing the other side to respond and dragging it out over years and years.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by ltppowell
As Trump has 43% nationally with POSSIBLE REPUBLICAN VOTERS, lots of people GAS. That's less than 22% of the general electorate. The only way he could win would be if the Democrat candidate dies the day before the election.

=================

That's absurd, Pat.

How so?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You, Joe Bob, and Isaac demonstrate to everyone what oil promoters have always known........... Lawyers are the easiest marks you can find.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by RobJordan
This suit has been in the works for along time----way before Trump announced his candidacy. The larger question is what special kinds of morons nominate a guy with this kind of baggage?

From an article summarizing the complaint: "Trump University engaged in deception at every stage of consumers' advancement through costly programs and caused real financial harm," Schneiderman said. "Trump University, with Donald Trump's knowledge and participation, relied on Trump's name recognition and celebrity status to take advantage of consumers who believed in the Trump brand."

And it doesn't look like "the Donald" is finished yet fleecing the "uninformed, unintelligent and easily led". Hell, he's done a nice job of it on this forum!

laffin.....so naive.
Yes you are, but glad you can laugh about it. The country won't be. At least conservatives living here won't be.

Never seen an attorney who knew less about the law than you do. Pathetic....meaning "you". You may fool some people with the BS you post on here but be assured I'm not one of them.
What my post has to do about the law exists only in your mind. Sophomoric insults, too. BTW, I'm not a lawyer or gave any indication I am.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570
You, Joe Bob, and Isaac demonstrate to everyone what oil promoters have always known........... Lawyers are the easiest marks you can find.

Problem you got is....we haven't been wrong about anything yet....LOL!

Go Cruz!

RickyD i might have mistaken you for that other Establishment Conservative on here. That you aren't a lawyer...explains a lot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, y'all are wrong, alright. It just has not yet been revealed to you.

If Trump gets the Nomination, then loses to Hillary, you were wrong for not backing a Conservative in the Primaries.

If Trump becomes President, you will be proven wrong for supporting a White Obama.

Y'all own the bastard.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Talk about easy marks.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Somehow, this doesn't quite seem to be in the same class as mishandling top secret information or selling influence to foreign governments while Secretary of State.

To Libs, of course, those are qualifications, not character defects.

Personally, I think Donald should settle and put this to bed, even if he or his minions didn't do anything crooked.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Somehow, this doesn't quite seem to be in the same class as mishandling top secret information or selling influence to foreign governments while Secretary of State.

To Libs, of course, those are qualifications, not character defects.

Personally, I think Donald should settle and put this to bed, even if he or his minions didn't do anything crooked.

Amazing how so few people want to pay attention to THAT, isn't it?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, y'all are wrong, alright. It just has not yet been revealed to you.

If Trump gets the Nomination, then loses to Hillary, you were wrong for not backing a Conservative in the Primaries.

If Trump becomes President, you will be proven wrong for supporting a White Obama.

Y'all own the bastard.

"White Obama" was Rubio. The GOPe even touted him and had him in media that way. First term Senator, "immigrant" parentage, "good looking", quite possibly homo or bisexual, no political record behind him at all, promising all manner of things that couldn't be delivered, etc.

As for "owning" anyone; whomever the R nominee is will be the choice against Hitlery. Vote R, or by default give Hitlery an additional 1/2 vote advantage in your state. The math is pretty damned simple.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 4ager

As for "owning" anyone; whomever the R nominee is will be the choice against Hitlery. Vote R, or by default give Hitlery an additional 1/2 vote advantage in your state. The math is pretty damned simple.

Yeah exactly.

The problem on here is people confuse "predictions" with "convictions" and they aren't the same. This whole Trump/Cruz thing is turning out pretty much exactly as a lot of us figured it would.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Yeah exactly.

The problem on here is people confuse "predictions" with "convictions" and they aren't the same. This whole Trump/Cruz thing is turning out pretty much exactly as a lot of us figured it would.

As it has been from the beginning, I'll back whomever the R nominee happens to be - because the alternative is Hitlery.

I voted Cruz in the primary here, would do so again if he were the nominee, but will just as readily vote R if Trump is the nominee in November.

It's about beating Hitlery, and the only way to do that is vote R no matter who the nominee might be. All the cheerleading and other horsechit is self-defeating; concentrate on attacking Hitlery and worry about the other schit later.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Exactly. Truly being true to your convictions is stopping the leftists and their agenda. My candidate isn't in the running. I have reservations about the front runner. However, I will swallow my pride and vote for the nominee.
Staying home or giving a protest vote on conviction is one less vote against Hillary.
Please go to the polls, swallow it down if you have to, then vote for the R nominee.
Remember Ross Perot? Remember when Paul Sr. ran as an Indie? Please don't split the vote and hand the Clintons another win.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The media kept hammering at the weak sisters that nobody was gonna vote for Perot, y'all voted for Bush and gave us Clinton.I voted for Perot and was proud to do it.

There were several Conservatives to choose from at the outset of this primary season but the "man love" phenomenon coalesced around Trump and here we are.

If the only choice is between two Liberals, Trump and Clinton, money and time is better spent on the House and Senate races.

It will be a cold day in hell when I vote for a N Y Liberal for POTUS.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

.....If Trump becomes President, you will be proven wrong for supporting a White Obama......

A white Obama would be held within Constitutional constraints by the other branches of government. No way Trump will be able to get away with 1% of what Obama has done.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 3,063 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,479
Posts18,471,757
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.