S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Steelhead
People are to 'fixated' on the black vote.

The top 3 states with the highest percentages of blacks, went RED in 08 and 12.

In contrast, some of the WHITEST states went BLUE.

Again, it's the stupid, lily white Yankees that are the problem.

And of course LEFT coast.

PA is pretty whiterrible and other than three areas of the state it went red. But those three areas are huge centers of black populations.. quite frankly Noone living inside city limits should be allowed to vote regardless of race

Mississippi is 37% BLACK and Obama didn't win Mississippi in 2008 nor 2012

Pennsylvania is 10% BLACK and went Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Please, tell me again how WHITE YANKEES aren't the problem?

Again scott, look at the map. Aside from philthadelphia and schittsburgh. And I think the harrisburg/Scranton area...the entire rest of the state went red.

It's not white/black problem it's an urban/rural problem

How many large cities does Mississippi have?

HOLY CHRIST, how stupid are you people.

I don't give a shiet about the size of the state etc. It's WHITE LIBERAL YANKEES that put Obama in office. I don't give a [bleep] if they live in Mooseballs or Philly.

Good Lord

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Vermont Black population is .87%, it went Obama. How many big cities in Vermont?

I'm just trying to follow the logic.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by teal
People are to 'fixated' on the black vote.

The top 3 states with the highest percentages of blacks, went RED in 08 and 12.

In contrast, some of the WHITEST states went BLUE.

Again, it's the stupid, lily white Yankees that are the problem.

And of course LEFT coast.

PA is pretty whiterrible and other than three areas of the state it went red. But those three areas are huge centers of black populations.. quite frankly Noone living inside city limits should be allowed to vote regardless of race

Mississippi is 37% BLACK and Obama didn't win Mississippi in 2008 nor 2012

Pennsylvania is 10% BLACK and went Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Please, tell me again how WHITE YANKEES aren't the problem?

MS has 2.9 million people so 1.07 million votes
PA has 12.7 million people so 1.2 million votes

Percentages don't tell the whole story - essentially the same for both states tho a huge disparity in percentages.

WTF are you talking about? Percentages DO tell the whole story concerning who is voting for who.

PA has a black population of 10%, Obama gets 54% of the vote in PA. That AIN'T the black vote.

Kerist - I'm basically proving your point for you.

37% of a voting block in 1 state basically equals 10% of a voting block in another.

Which is why you can't simply state that a single state/voting block etc is what gave anyone R or D an election.

I do know that when I look at states that went Obama - it's the thicker urban areas and not the rural ones - we've all seen the elections broken down by county - not state and it always paints a much different picture.

Me

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

11 out of y7 counties went blue scott. And those counties are the large urban epicenters of the state

[Linked Image]

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

11 out of y7 counties went blue scott. And those counties are the large urban epicenters of the state

[Linked Image]

Again, how is 10% of the population in a state going to elect Obama?

It's the WHITE LIBERAL YANKEES. So many people are fixated on the black vote and the black vote ain't the problem.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

[Linked Image]

Again, how is 10% of the population in a state going to elect Obama?

It's the WHITE LIBERAL YANKEES. So many people are fixated on the black vote and the black vote ain't the problem.

And those liberals are in the urban areas.

It's the same as your state

The large metropolitan areas went unanimously for obama

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I can just imagine how the Commies are gonna carry on about *this* pick.

known as the walkabout, three-point (Starbucks, the deli, and the club) liberal. Usually in their thirties and all-around experts on everything. wink

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 07/23/16.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Trump needs to pick up the Sanders vote. It shouldn't be that hard to position himself as the alternative candidate.

Trump was sounding a whole lot like Bernie on school debt for students. Should take him a ways.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Steelhead, I agree with you about the white liberal yankees to an extent. I think you're correct when it comes to most of the states in New England.

However, in states like PA, MD, and VA, we are more dictated by the blacks that live in the urban areas. We do have our share of white libs that live just outside of the big cities in the suburban areas too. So the white libs, conjoined with the blacks in those areas, are what makes states like this one blue. And believe me, we have a lot of liberal blacks in the cities and suburban areas. If those people stay home because they're not jazzed up over their candidate, Trump can win those states. We saw this in 2014 when we elected our current governor.

I know and deal with a lot of people in both VA and PA also. I know for a fact that those states, as well as MD, are geographically red. But we're out numbered by the libs in and around the big cities and the vast majority of them are black.

So back to my earlier comments, what I was getting at, is that if the inner-city blacks stay home, and the more conservative blacks from the country, swing towards Trump, Trump can win those states like MD, VA, and PA.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 07/23/16.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I can just imagine how the Commies are gonna carry on about *this* pick.

known as the walkabout, three-point (Starbucks, the deli, and the club) liberal. Usually in their thirties and all-around experts on everything. wink

Had to watch the video 3 times to see if this idiot was a beta male Dem or a dyke

still not sure to be honest. Maybe NWalaska can help here

No doubt the DNC will have major issues with voter turnout. Trump will not. People are really pissed off around the country.

Of course there will be massive voter fraud in the swing states agin

Last edited by ribka; 07/23/16.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I ain't worried about 13% of the total population, it's the lily white Yankees that are the concern.

Worth posting twice. Well said, Steelie.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by milespatton
To hear people talk so negative, you would think that Republicans have not won office since dis-honest Abe. miles

Abe as in the first rino in history? grin

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Steelhead, I agree with you about the white liberal yankees to an extent. I think you're correct when it comes to most of the states in New England.

However, in states like PA, MD, and VA, we are more dictated by the blacks that live in the urban areas. We do have our share of white libs that live just outside of the big cities in the suburban areas too. So the white libs, conjoined with the blacks in those areas, are what makes states like this one blue. And believe me, we have a lot of liberal blacks in the cities and suburban areas. If those people stay home because they're not jazzed up over their candidate, Trump can win those states. We saw this in 2014 when we elected our current governor.

I know and deal with a lot of people in both VA and PA also. I know for a fact that those states, as well as MD, are geographically red. But we're out numbered by the libs in and around the big cities and the vast majority of them are black.

So back to my earlier comments, what I was getting at, is that if the inner-city blacks stay home, and the more conservative blacks from the country, swing towards Trump, Trump can win those states like MD, VA, and PA.

I'll try it another way, PA is 83% white, how did Obama win PA both times? Here's a hint, it wasn't the 10% black vote.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

I'll try it another way, PA is 83% white, how did Obama win PA both times? Here's a hint, it wasn't the 10% black vote.

Same way he won NH........

You call 'em liberal Yankees, I call 'em Massholes. Same enemy, different name.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And permeating the airwaves today are videos whereby Kaine is blasting Clinton for her email scandals and another where he states should should face the consequences for her breaches in the handling of classified information.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hitlery is paranoid and desperate. She would not consider a VP she hadn't known and worked with for at least a decade because of her scandals, and she HAD to try to shore up VA (won't work). In doing so, she lost the mass black turn out she desperately needs in PA, OH, NC, and NJ, and she's jeopardized the Latino vote. Kaine brings her nothing but a false sense of security to her ego and to NotVA.

Master stroke by Trump to pick the "safe" Pence and have Hitlery "appeased" into picking the "safe" Kaine.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And yesterday, the National Firemen's Union said they would not be backing Clinton for Pres.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Ds have guaranteed that no police, fire, or EMS Union will back the Bitch.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
The Ds have guaranteed that no police, fire, or EMS Union will back the Bitch.

Damn oh damn I hope this is correct. wink

Trump Won!
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the black vote, at least down here in der southland might very well sit this one out. just like gov mitt the mormon got sat out.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 3,228 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,380
Posts18,469,532
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.