Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Beat me to this one, Ben !

I can't BEGIN to express how absolutely pitiful it is to see the "best of the best" young agents throwing in the towel because of this kinda' totally unacceptable horsechit.

Wondering how many posting here are aware of the paperwork that is required of a boots on the ground agent now if he as much as lays his hands on a "migrant" after chasing him through brush and cholla for a mile or two ?

Wondering how many posting here are aware that said agent is required to complete this paperwork PRIOR to going home after a long shift, and that he will not be PAID for the time this takes.

Wondering how many posting here are aware that an agent who
DOES run fleeing transgressors to ground and tackle them starts to attract attention from higher up his chain of "command"(I'll gotdam well not call it leadership,) said attention quickly taking file notes indicating that he's "very aggressive", and other beurocrapic speak.

Wondering how many posting here are aware that the discahrge of one lousy 9mm round, as a warning shot / attention getter, by an agent about to be SWARMED, generates a damn FILE CABINET's worth of paperwork, with multiple "agencies" being involved in investigating. This incident WILL be a black mark on the young agent's record.

I could go on.

Chores await.

later,

GTC

Elections have consequences. This is what happens when an un-American liberal moslem occupies the Whitehouse and he gets to appoint more like him to the Attorney Generals position and more Islamic sympathizers to every other cabinet position in the Untied States government.

The liberals in this country are going to be the death of this country and good young men like this are going to pay a very high price for it.

Romney looks pretty good right now.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.