Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
You are the stupid one for believing that Carson BS.
All you corksuckers really have it in for Cruz...who was the only true Conservative running....

You chunts show your true colors for kicking a man when 's down

So all you Cruz haters...GFY's

I don't find this "conservative"

Giving illegals games

Me

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Originally Posted by broomd
Lyin' Ted should be deported. He's symptomatic of sociopathy.

Texans ain't about to be burned twice by the same snake oil salesman.

Lyin's Ted is as bad as Romney.

I hope President Trump puts 'em both on the far side of his tall wall.

Total bulls*t.."Lyin Ted"....laffin.

A figment of Trump's imagination. I voted for Cruz, he was the most qualified and grounded in the actual constitution.

That said, I hope Perry runs and grinds him to dust...and I hope that Trump is our next POTUS.
When Cruz refused to endorse he made it about himself.
He and butt-hurt butt-buddy Glen Beck can GFT.

I'll dance a jig if Cruz goes down.

No. You voted for Lyin' Ted because you're not conservative. You're in good company. There are lots of neocons like you on the 'fire. Grab a cold one, a log, pull up a chair, and tell us how you're willing to bring our boys home in caskets fighting neocons' wars of intervention that have chit to do with the USA.

One thing's for sure: you'll be fooled again.

*Yawn*
Seriously?
Who was the more conservative candidate in the 2016 primary race?
Name him, or her....better yet...

Many of us here are on the Trump train for various reason beside the obvious Hitlary mantra; but if you actually consider him to be a "conservative" put down your ipad, call a loved one had have them immediately drive you to the nearest medical facility for a full frontal lobotomy. laugh

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
?How is bashing Cruz going to help Trump win the presidency?
Don't mind that SuckoAV....he's a mindless twerp

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

As you point out, it won't. But for Trumpkins, it's not about winning and it isn't enough that you vote for their candidate; you have to take the equivalent of blood loyalty oath as evidenced by opposing any and everyone who ever opposed Trump. It's telling though that Trumpkins want Perry (who's frankly not very bright and not nearly as conservative as Cruz), to defeat the most conservative, intelligent man in the entire senate. I'll never forget Cruz, on live television, standing up to Dianne Feinstein on gun control.

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 08/19/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trump needs Cruz and and ALL the Conservatives that voted for Cruz.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Lyin' Ted should be deported. He's symptomatic of sociopathy.

Texans ain't about to be burned twice by the same snake oil salesman.

Lyin's Ted is as bad as Romney.

I hope President Trump puts 'em both on the far side of his tall wall.

Total bulls*t.."Lyin Ted"....laffin.

A figment of Trump's imagination. I voted for Cruz, he was the most qualified and grounded in the actual constitution.

That said, I hope Perry runs and grinds him to dust...and I hope that Trump is our next POTUS.
When Cruz refused to endorse he made it about himself.
He and butt-hurt butt-buddy Glen Beck can GFT.

I'll dance a jig if Cruz goes down.

No. You voted for Lyin' Ted because you're not conservative. You're in good company. There are lots of neocons like you on the 'fire. Grab a cold one, a log, pull up a chair, and tell us how you're willing to bring our boys home in caskets fighting neocons' wars of intervention that have chit to do with the USA.

One thing's for sure: you'll be fooled again.

*Yawn*
Seriously?
Who was the more conservative candidate in the 2016 primary race?
Name him, or her....better yet...

Many of us here are on the Trump train for various reason beside the obvious Hitlary mantra; but if you actually consider him to be a "conservative" put down your ipad, call a loved one had have them immediately drive you to the nearest medical facility for a full frontal lobotomy. laugh

Keep Rip Van Winkling. Sleep right through the election. That way you won't vote for another liberal seeings how you don't know what a conservative is. Cruz is not conservative. He's a definitive neocon who has conned the chit outta you. It's because of naive voters like you that neocons like Romney were able to eff up the GOP.

Trump has the most conservative platform of any presidential candidate.

You're a gun control advocate while operating under the delusion of a defender of the Second Amendment.

Now get back to bed. You can't do damage there.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Trump needs Cruz and and ALL the Conservatives that voted for Cruz.

Neocons voted for Cruz. Conservatives voted for Trump.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RobJordan

As you point out, it won't. But for Trumpkins, it's not about winning and it isn't enough that you vote for their candidate; you have to take the equivalent of blood loyalty oath as evidenced by opposing any and everyone who ever opposed Trump. It's telling though that Trumpkins want Perry (who's frankly not very bright and not nearly as conservative as Cruz), to defeat the most conservative, intelligent man in the entire senate. I'll never forget Cruz, on live television, standing up to Dianne Feinstein on gun control.

Jordan

I'm a Trumpkin. You're a clueless bumpkin.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by teal
You are the stupid one for believing that Carson BS.
All you corksuckers really have it in for Cruz...who was the only true Conservative running....

You chunts show your true colors for kicking a man when 's down

So all you Cruz haters...GFY's

I don't find this "conservative"

Giving illegals games

You NEED to learn conservatism. That way, you won't be fooled again. Cruz and Romney are homies.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by RickyD
Basically, Cruz destroyed his political viability by lying about Ben Carson's departure during the Iowa Primary.
Cruz never said anything about Carson leaving the campaign. First CNN did then his campaign manager sent info to some precinct captains and Rep.Steven King tweeted it out. Cruz didn't know a thing about it before that. Neither did Trump but that didn't stop him from branding Cruz a liar. Trump was the one lying. But you likely know all that and just can't stop lying yourself.

So,..you're saying that you're too stupid to understand that a candidates campaign staff doesn't do anything without the okay of the candidate.

That's what you want everyone on here to know?
No but you appear to be too stupid to understand that on election night in a primary, managers manage and do and say things based on the best information. Cruz was not in the same room as his manager or same county. The manager made the call based on CNN and was wrong. His was not the issue. He only told some, not all, captains to bring that up in their caucus's. The more public error was by Rep King, who apologized for his haste. Neither attributed the error to Cruz and both acknowledged he has not been informed.

Funny you think you know so much about the inner workings of Cruz's campaign when you often don't even vote. But are are pretty good about making chit up.

Was the phony mailer about grading voters a spur of the moment thing, too? Or do you think Cruz knew about that?

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Jordan

Perry's running against Mike Lee, too?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,456
Posts18,471,117
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.