Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
After 7 1\2yrs of selectively enforcing certain laws only to punish American citizens, abiding existing laws would be true change. Thanks , Bob.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SakoAV

jorje1 does not realize that this is not the same country created by our Founding Fathers, nor is it the same country in which I grew up. I

I guess being a moron equates to poor reading comprehension. Had you a modicum of viable grey matter in that cavern that is your skull, you would have seen I've been saying that for years. Stupid, no credibility, being wrong is your standard, you must be a closet democrat, Raisuli/Laguna.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Sometimes it would be smart for that byatch to just shut up

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ringman
I must be missing something. He says we will follow the law. The law say illegal aliens are to be deported. Where's the softening?

Trump is saying...Well...maybe not all 11 million...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Ann Coulter is having a bit of a meltdown over this, posting more than a few tweets mocking Trump.

But Trump says a full plan will be laid out in the next week.

Donald Trump pledged on Thursday to lay out his "exact plan" on immigration over the next week, after the Republican nominee has alarmed some conservatives by softening his hardline stances on his signature issue.

"I will be making a speech on that I would say over the next week, laying out an exact plan and I think people will have great respect for the plan" Trump said, as he met with African-American and Latino activists on Thursday morning.

“I look forward to that… Very strong on illegal immigration. We have to be. We have no choice,” Trump told members of the press after the meeting ended. “We either have a country or we don’t, we either have borders or we don’t. The wall is very important.”

Trump's campaign manager insisted on Thursday morning that his views on immigration haven't changed, despite Trump saying this week that he'd be open to a "softening" of immigration laws and that he will "work with" certain non-criminal immigrants who are in the country illegally.

The different tone on immigration — a sharp departure from his talk of a deportation force — comes as Trump has stepped up his outreach to minorities. But he has received criticism for not delivering his message in minority communities, instead picking areas with heavy white populations.

The meeting on Thursday, which was initially scheduled to happen in Ridgewood, Queens, was moved to Trump Tower in Manhattan due to “security reasons,” according to Pete Campbell, president of a Queen County GOP Club.

Trump met with fellows of the Republican Leadership Initiative, which trains young GOP activists in key battleground states.

“A very important part of the message for me are the African-Americans because they have really been let down by Hillary Clinton and the Democrats,” Trump added.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My opinion on this II crap.
He needs to change the narrative to 'getting the influx stopped' first. No need in sending them through a revolving door.
That's my .02 worth

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Listening to his people defending him in the media, it sounds like his campaign is advancing a policy that's commonly called amnesty, i.e., the very reason Trump won the primaries, i.e., because he ran against the amnesty policy of his adversaries.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Anyone who ever believed that Trump was going to deport 11 million or more people has got a serious problem.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Anyone who ever believed that Trump was going to deport 11 million or more people has got a serious problem.

Or...

Anyone who ever believed that Trump was going to do any of the things he said during the primary has got a serious problem.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Or...

Anyone who ever believed that Trump was going to do any of the things he said during the primary has got a serious problem.

Trump can do a LOT of the things he said.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Trump can do a LOT of the things he said.

But do you seriously think he will? The man has the attention span of a squirrel!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 3,328 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,479
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.