-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Many sites are calling it a draw. Trump is in new territory again. He will do well in the next debate. On the other side of the coin, Clinton should have been able to put him away and she couldn't. For everybody who posts about all Trump's missed opportunities; suit up, you try it. It ain't easy going against the machine

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And.... Trump is rising in the polls by running against Obama, so why change a winning strategy?

Obama described Hillary as a continuation of his legacy. That means Trumps tactic of running against Obama gains legitimacy, since Hillary never distanced herself from that comment.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
You read the Alaska hunting Regs for unit 26?? As usual we're putting out some bogus information again like a good democrat

Unit 26? I could look it up for you but off the top of my head I don't know....I work out of unit 23 and 25A. GMU 23 is by draw only with 5 sub-units and 25 is over the counter for 4 brown tines-50 + inches.Does that help any?

Do you need help with a flight service or just gear?
www.northwestalaska.net

Thanks for the Plug!

... oh now it's gmu 25 got it what's it going to change to next week..

Last edited by 79S; 09/26/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PS....do you think trump would like go on a hunt in 2017?

Probably not with you...

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Look Hillary doesn't have the blue print to beat Trump. Hillary was more prepared and more polished. But true to form she was robotic, condescending, and smug. Exactly all the reasons people hate her. Her camp has to be amazingly frustrated in that they can't land a knockout punch on the guy.

The only way Hillary can beat Trump is to become a different person. If that had been the exact same debate with the exact same responses but with Obama or Bill against Romney, they would be shoveling dirt on the Republican's grave this morning. But it wasn't.

Hillary is a caricature of everything everyone hates about politicians. She is what you would get if an evil space alien watched forty years of American politics with no real understanding of people and then came out and tried to imitate what it had seen. Against that Trump is the perfect foil because whatever you think about him, he comes across as genuine.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/26/16.
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Along with flight service and gear we also offer heart attack insurance for fat old hunters like Trump, are you interested in son information?

You realize every time you try to beat me up and challange my outfitting service my web site pops with activity. Thanks !!

www.northwestalaska.net

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Along with flight service and gear we also offer heart attack insurance for fat old hunters like Trump, are you interested in son information?

You realize every time you try to beat me up and challange my outfitting service my web site pops with activity. Thanks !!

www.northwestalaska.net

Could you at the very least try to control your nambla fantasies here?

No one here in interested in any SON information!

Trump Won!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Thanks for the refresh! Every time you guys respond my hits go way up...I have seen 89 hits just this morning. You guys are driving business my way...

www.northwestalaske.net
Float Hunts and Drop Camps

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for the refresh! Every time you guys respond my hits go way up...I have seen 89 hits just this morning. You guys are driving business my way...

www.northwestalaske.net

You don't remember posting this?

"I have 8 groups going out this week and next into the Eastern Brooks Range with Bushwacker Air. This is out first year working out there after 17 years working in unit 23. Fingers are crossed for these guys. I am always nervous for my groups when we expand into a new area. Whats nice is Unit 26 allows 2 bulls and an over the counter moose-50+ or 4 brow tines.

Did you see any moose?

Walt"

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
YYYYYUGE reception for Trump in FLA right now on FOX. He pulled his jet right into crowd.

Right off the bat he goes right back into his Crooked Hillary pitch. He ain't the least bit fazed by last night.

GO Trump!! Kick some asssss dude!!
Even Rudy is with him.

This is great!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Gonna start getting hotter in killerys commie kitchen BYC. cool

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I heard today on one of the news stations, the talking heads were giving credence to the Clinton team's rumor that Trump might not show up to the next 2 debates.

We know all know that's false and he'll show up, but I admire the Hutzpah ol' Bill has for being a weasel, he's a master at stirring things up...

Can you imagine Trump flipping on the news this morning and being informed he might not attend the next debates because he got whooped.. He might have dropped a cuss word or two..

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I can admire nothing about a cowardice weasel coyote.

Trump Won!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

www.northwestalaske.net

"I have 8 groups going out this week and next into the Eastern Brooks Range with Bushwacker Air. This is out first year working out there after 17 years working in unit 23. Fingers are crossed for these guys. I am always nervous for my groups when we expand into a new area. Whats nice is Unit 26 allows 2 bulls and an over the counter moose-50+ or 4 brow tines.

Did you see any moose?

Walt"

Of course he doesn't he's now singing a different tune saying he's in unit 25A now.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So now Howard dumbass Dean is saying Trump was on cocaine last night.

This BS is way out of control!!!

Last edited by byc; 09/27/16.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You read the Alaska hunting Regs for unit 26?? As usual we're putting out some bogus information again like a good democrat

Unit 26? I could look it up for you but off the top of my head I don't know....I work out of unit 23 and 25A. GMU 23 is by draw only with 5 sub-units and 25 is over the counter for 4 brown tines-50 + inches.Does that help any?

Do you need help with a flight service or just gear?
www.northwestalaska.net

Thanks for the Plug!

Originally Posted by Sitka deer

www.northwestalaske.net

Did you see any moose?

Walt"

Last edited by 79S; 09/27/16.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
So now Howard dumbass Dean is saying Trump was on Coke last night.

This BS is way out of control!!!

I'm not the smartest but I think trump is saving the Clinton foundation, Benghazi, hacked emails, for the last debate so it's fresh in people's heads.

Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

426 members (1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,075
Posts18,501,543
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.