Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I like Trump. I do not like how he says some things or that he even says them at all but I am all for his ambition and initiative which is decidedly un-politician-like.

I like his kicking against the goads on about every front but changing much of anything in this nation that involves much of even a majority in congress will be like trying to turn the Queen Mary with an oar. That struggle includes the traitorous, bureaucratic deep state too. The sniveling, obstructing Democrats that will be biting his ankles the whole trip are some of the most vacuous people I ever seen that are will to expose it daily on TV.

The arrogant media deserve everything he can sling at those insular, effeet snobs; they have relegated themselves to a state of superfluousness--they have given up their fourth estate for The Club membership, self-aggrandizement, drinks at six, and dinner at eight.

I pray for Trump and his family; I am not sure any of them knew what a food fight they were getting into. Taking this on when you are seventy and in high clover could having him questioning his own sanity at some point. Can you imagine this ten-year-old-kid, Baron possible spending most of his teen years under this burden? And his wife? with more class on one painted toenail than any of the strident Democrat fembots could find in an hour, with a pointer, in Glamor magazine -- maybe staying in NYC and somewhat apart from ground zero was a sane move for more reasons than one. Not that NYC is much away from ground zero.

More power to them as none of these enemies are going away.

Well, that got me through a cup of coffee and a warmed up quiche this Saturday AM.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

"Andrew Jackson ... was unique for the times in being elected by the voters, without the direct support of a recognized political organization."

Hmm, sounds familiar, somehow. wink

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 69 invisible), 3,352 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,479
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.