Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by MadMooner
They, FOX, lost a schit ton of advertisers due to the many claims and he had to go. It is that simple.

Exactly. Money talks when sponsors walks. And they were walkin' in droves.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Bunch of good looking chicks show ass and tits to make the big bucks on Foxey News and O takes the bait and makes an offer.

They come in for eye exams with tits hanging out and wearing miniskirts that show their thongs while sitting in the chair, putting on the dare you to look, screw you glare.

They are hot chitt dressed to attract a stud and you better not look if youre a scud or you will be a pervert insulting their modesty.

Get a clue.

They think they should be able to breast feed in public and not be an attraction or anomaly.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
2 young women that were frequently on his show were interviewed today. They both said they were uncomfortable around him. They were both Libs. The best they could come up with was , after he had shredded their stupidity, "Thanks for your Blondness" One of them had appeared on his show for 15 years. By the way Fox had recently cut her loose.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What's the real story behind why O is gone. Whatever it is is bad for us.

He was propositioning women. Big deal...

Was it because the Murdock boys are libs and want to fix Fox? There is that component at work in this.

Settle down man...Murdochs didn't care he was hiting on women they knew that for ages,
Rupert himself used to hit on his office interns, his x-wives Anna and Wendy were such , but he married those ones.
Rupert was kind and generous to them , not a total prck- azhole like Orielly.

They dropped him because some 60 giant multi-nationals. (Mercedes, Google etc) were dropping out of their
lucrative ad campaigns with Murdoch..ORiellys old shenanigans were now was costing the Murdochs many many millions.
They just did what any good business mind does, cut-out the cancer thats bleeding the shareholders.

Murdochs have a corporate responsibility to shareholders, and so would you in their News Corp board positions.

when anyone from 24CF builds their own large empire they can run it their way, meantime NOYFB what the Murdochs do!

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

K. Rupert Murdoch
Executive Chairman, News Corp

Lachlan K. Murdoch
Co-Chairman, News Corp
Executive Chairman, 21st Century Fox
Executive Chairman, NOVA Entertainment Group

James R. Murdoch
Chief Executive Officer, 21st Century Fox

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
"My hero was no worse than Bill Clinton or David Letterman" is not a statement I would care to make.

signature line material there....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Glad to see so many here are smarter than Rush and M Savage, like Sycamore and Theo and others. Maybe y'all can get on their show and tell them how smart you are.

As Rush explained, 11-12 Facebook and Twitter bots can inundate (flood-for those in Rio Linda- (sp)) companies with false flag hate emails, and (now try hard to catch this) it can happen to ANYONE.

The one on the Fire smarter than the average bear explained how the left has figured out what caused them to lose the last election and yesterdays action proves they are fixing that situation.

Btw, who was that REAL genius, please.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/20/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rush, Savage, etc are not running News Corp nor do they have any executive board responsibility to shareholders.
You can bet the multi- billionaire Murdochs are smarter than the media mouths you invest your mind in...they are
unfortunately for you, way down the media worlds food chain.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thankx Star. I feel much better. OTOH, i just took care of a pain. Scrubbed the star, you know what i mean. wink

PS. I wish Rush was running that machine, you know what I mean. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by JamesJr
True. Politically, I usually agreed with O'Reilly, and wish he could have kept his mind on that subject, and quit thinking with his "other head". But, he couldn't leave it alone, and he paid the price. Yes, Clinton and Weiner and a whole host of Democrats were guilty of the same thing, but I don't think that we should stoop that low and grant one of "ours" the same right.

Then the liberals win. And you're too blind to see we're playing by the rules and the liberals aren't. As long as the right plays by the rules, we lose. The left refuses to play by the rules.

This^^^.

Some dumbasses want their troops to play by the rule while the opponent uses sarin gas. Then they wonder why they end up kissing ass.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well Im sure you wouldn't like Murdoch running your household, so why are you so concerned about News Corp empire boardroom decisions?
people with village mindsets like yours can't really comprehend the mechanisms of 21st century business empires.

After all, you prefer to believe in fables about talking donkeys, which evidently is about your level.. wink

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
YGBSM.

Like i said, (read between the lines rather than proving how obtuse you can be).

ONE ON HERE EXPLAINED IT SUCCINTLY. THE LEFT FIGURED OUT WHY THEY LOST. THEY ARE MOVING TO RECTIFY (FIX) IT, AS IN, TAKE OUT OREILLY AND OR FOX BEFORE THE NEXT ELECTION.

GET A KID TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU, PLEASE.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Like i said, (read between the lines rather than proving how obtuse you can be).

FFS, life isn't always that complicated, it was an executive board decision to protect the value of shareholders.
but backward talking donkeys minds like yours cant even grasp basic corporate business sense.

but then you try to prove you have complex brilliance by trying to 'specially decifer and read between the lines'
as to why it happened....lol.
you are delicate to being a village idiot...and succeeding rather well.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So what it was a board ddcision? Bfd. They were scared from thousands of bot hits.

You think the same chitt should shut down Rush, Tucker and Hannity evidently.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by hanco
He shouldn't have been doing that crap. Pretty simple. If you don't do stupid things, bad consequences don't happen to you. Just my opinion!

True. Politically, I usually agreed with O'Reilly, and wish he could have kept his mind on that subject, and quit thinking with his "other head". But, he couldn't leave it alone, and he paid the price. Yes, Clinton and Weiner and a whole host of Democrats were guilty of the same thing, but I don't think that we should stoop that low and grant one of "ours" the same right.

Good post, agree.
We stoop to their level, then we lose our identity and credibility as well.

Well, thank God you upstanding nervous nellies didnt take the same stance and jump on the Dump Trump Train when 10-12 whores tried to cut him off at the knees.

But, I understand, we dont need to hold judgement until the verdict is in because without O we dont lose the 2A whereas with out Trump we would.

So now Lisa Bloom is calling for an investigation of the entire Fox organization.

Rather strange a OReilly accuser was a guest on his show like 5 times even after he had been "molesting" her. She wasnt upset about it until much later.

As Michael Savage says, we are being whacked by legal terrorists.

Good Evening America How Are You....

Actually, I believe Trump probably was guilty of some of the things he was accused of. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. But, what was the alternative....Hillary Clinton. I would have held my nose and voted for anybody but her. O'Reilly though, that's a totally different subject. In order to win a war, you have to pick your battles, and Bill O'Reilly being let go at Fox is not going to have any affect on the Conservatives war against the Liberals.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
O'Reilly is an anti-gun prick. I can't see where anybody would ever feel sympathy for him. [bleep] O'Reilly. Bring back somebody decent like Judge Munster.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Wish Fox would have Jim Mitchell on more than they do. But, that might be too eskarey.

Check out his interview with the BBC. It's worth watching. The BBC woman interviewing him kept trying to take the conversation down an anti-American, b.s. path. He didn't let it happen and the truth kept ringing through.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

396 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,011
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.