I mostly agree, but if they won't answer if its an SS barrel and you treat it as being such, and its not, and its CM and rusts very easily, what have you lost/gained?

WHY are they scared to answer?

I've not used any La Rue products and have never seen the need to use their stuff.

As you are aware I don't accept half azz accuracy out of my guns either.

La Rue works? Yep no doubt. As hyped as John Burns let me build a gun for you and that way you don't have to figure any of it out and trust me it'll shoot, but you don't need to know any more than that... yep, no doubt IMHO.

There is more to this too, from an inside source, that I will never repeat or reveal, but while LR works its certainly not all its cut out to be and woudl be one of those that would do a stamping thing, as long as they could make a bit more money.

FWIW if I wanted to have a knife other than a Piranta and had a need, I would do the same I do here, research, find out what I want, then find someone to build it or sell me the stuff to do so myself. If the guy said he could stamp it whatever, IE ignoring me and telling me what HE THINKS I need or want, we'll never do business.

All that aside I'm anxious to see how the LR barrel does when you get it all tuned up.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....