My step father recently passed away. We found a good inventory of his firearms but I am stumped when it comes to Black Powder stuff. Most of his prices on the inventory were pretty close to what I found while researching them but I can't find much on these. Here is some pics and how he had them listed. If anyone can help me on pricing them I would certainly appreciate the help. I know that all of these are somewhat old because they lived in my safe from the mid 80's until the late 90's while they traveled the world doing missionary work. These will eventually be on the market once I know what they are worth.

1) New Orleans Ace, 3.5", brass/wood, 45 cal. I could find no markings on this one other than a serial number in front of the trigger which is 00078XX.
[Linked Image]

2) Kit Gun, 3" side by side, brass with faux pearl grips, 36 cal. I could also find no markings on this other than a serial number in the bottom of the grip frame which is 000182XX.
[Linked Image]

3) Armsport Patriot, 10", blue/wood, double set trigger, adjustable rear site, 45 cal. This one has Armsport Inc. Miami, FLA. Mod 5137 in the top of the barrel. On the right side of the barrel it is stamped Made in Spain #36. Ont the left side of the barrel it is stamped "Black Powder Only" then EX A68XX which I assume to be a serial number, then Cal 45. The bottom of the grip has a plate of brass with some nice engraved scroll work.

[Linked Image]

If anyone can help me out with any info and pricing help, I would appreciate it. I can also provide better and close up photos if that might help. Just PM me an e-mail to send them to.

"Tastes just like chicken"